FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: St. Louis, MO

91 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 693 értékelés megtekintése
Awesome job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, december 14.
I felt a sense of rush when I worked here at this company. Every time I tried to beat my own time which gave me a sense of accomplishment. A great workplace and multiple opportunities to work your way up and get in the door.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a hard job and just don't give up no matter what.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, szeptember 10.
It's not a easy job. I have to get a lot a rest beacuse you have to be at work early in the morning. What ever you do do not give up. It's going to pay off in the long run.
Great part time opportunity
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, július 22.
Fed ex is a fast paced business. This is made possible by the hard working men and women employed there. If you are looking to get into shape and work for an excellent company this is the right place.
Extremely physical
Extremely physical
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great to work there
Class E driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, július 12.
Great company to work for and grow with. Health insurance is great and affordable. The environment is very easy going. The managers are very helpful and willing to help out in any way.
My time at the company
General Laborer (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, július 10.
I han a great time working at fedex,it made me a hardworking young men.I would love to work their again in the future. I would recommend any person that is eager to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very enjoyable work duties but hard environment to grow in
Lead consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis, MO2019, június 27.
I absolutely love my job bur the environment makes it not worth the struggle. The only way it seems that you can move up in the company is if you get super close to the higher up managers (no matter how many recommendations, good reviews, or good skills you display) They teach who the choose no matter how much you show/explain that you would like to learn more. Everything that your manager does get over looked if they have built a relationship witht the DM so it really make it seem like there is nowhere to turn for help. The managers deligate task to who they " trust".. and you can be a person who they push off most of their load too but then they will come back and explain that you are not ready for any promotions.The company really pushes a no retaliation policy but i have seen retaliation and been through it while working here.
decent pay to begin
Kontra érvek
no advancement, unfair treatment, unfair opportunity, Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and good place to work
CITY DRIVER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, június 21.
Good place to work and easy task. The shifts hours is
what I liked the most and the benfits are great as well. I like working there. It is a great place to work.
Pro érvek
BBQ for having a good safety record
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and long hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great Place to Work
Air Exports Agent / Accounts Payable (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, május 17.
FedEx Trade Networks is a great place to work and grow within the freight forwarding industry. The work is consistent and the opportunity for advancement is there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is an awsome company to work for.
Temporary Seasonal Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, április 19.
It was long hours but, you where paid for them. I loved management. Awesome people too work with. No problems or complaints with this company. I would definitely recommend this job.
Pro érvek
They paid you for your time.
Very long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced hard manual labor
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, április 16.
Up too early 4am. hard strenuous lifting. not enough workers, they don't show up for work, and do bare minimum. Management is poor. you don't work enough hours therefore pay is terrible especially for the hard work you do.
Sales was a nightmare
Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, január 29.
A typical day of work consisted of 6-8 face to face meetings, 1-2 hours of call notes, 3-4 hours on each pricing proposal/presentation.
Management would no call/no show for appointments, talk negatively about other Account Execs/Managers, and offer little to no help. Drivers were put out for longer hours than they should have been and customers ended up getting poor service because of it.
Customer events, good pay/benefits
Kontra érvek
Beyond stressful, little to no support
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Ok I guess
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, október 14.
I didn’t like the rate of pay that I received there it was too low for the amount of work that I did and the work was I hurt prone so I wouldn’t recommend this job to many people because of the work
Fun and easy workplace
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint louis, mo2018, szeptember 10.
Everything was cool about fedex, the mangers and how they had more than 2, the pay there is way better than my last job, and you could get paid vacations
Pro érvek
There were breaks something I didn’t get at my last job and they have benefits
The work if you’re lazy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Sr customer account service agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, augusztus 28.
Productive and fun place to work. Worked there for 31 years. I would recommend Fedex as a good place to work. I learned my communication skills as well as team working skills while working for this company.
great place
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, május 7.
This was a great place to work I loved my job just not enough hours for a mother of three. Great for a first time job for someone who still lives at home or has a another job. Management is great and very caring
my summary
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, március 15.
working at fedex you have to enjoy wokring on your feet for 4-8 hours cause it is an job that will make you tired. the bosses are chill they just want make sure the package get out on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard work and a good excise
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, február 17.
unloading boxes in a amout of time while stacking packages neatly for a firm wall. having good speed could bring a promotiom and a raise . ive learn to work as a team to get the job done
Very stressful
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, január 8.
Very, very stressful. Really love driving, but very low pay for the amount of time and stress you have to put up with. Very, very happy with the management(the best you'll ever find), but as i sad, the pay kind of low, for staying up to 10-11 hours a day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Constant change
Sales Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, január 3.
Back staff is great. Customer service is awful. You are a customer service rep the majority of the time. Turn over is extremely high. Training is great! But the culture is awful. You never have a clean plate ever.
CoWorkers are like family
Kontra érvek
Managers are stressed. Goals are awful and worldwide had the right to stick you with their declines
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fast Paced Atmosphere
Office Manager and Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, december 11.
A typical day consisted primarily working with customers in relationship to a package that they are shipping or receiving. The work environment was predominantly professional. The management was chosen on personal preference rather than merit, caused moderate internal tension.
Competitive Pay
Cut Throat
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van