Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: St. Louis, MO

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
92 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 441 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
, You get to know how everything works when it comes to shipment. You'll prolly need some gloves. fun work environment when everybody is cool. be safe around machines
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management no Union other employees do not help you your left out there on your own with managers who only care about them going home early always stay there so long because of the pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only a seasonal employee, working there for the month of December. The pay was good and the hours were as well. I hope to be able to go back and work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt a sense of rush when I worked here at this company. Every time I tried to beat my own time which gave me a sense of accomplishment. A great workplace and multiple opportunities to work your way up and get in the door.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not a easy job. I have to get a lot a rest beacuse you have to be at work early in the morning. What ever you do do not give up. It's going to pay off in the long run.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed ex is a fast paced business. This is made possible by the hard working men and women employed there. If you are looking to get into shape and work for an excellent company this is the right place.
Extremely physical
Extremely physical
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for and grow with. Health insurance is great and affordable. The environment is very easy going. The managers are very helpful and willing to help out in any way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I han a great time working at fedex,it made me a hardworking young men.I would love to work their again in the future. I would recommend any person that is eager to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love my job bur the environment makes it not worth the struggle. The only way it seems that you can move up in the company is if you get super close to the higher up managers (no matter how many recommendations, good reviews, or good skills you display) They teach who the choose no matter how much you show/explain that you would like to learn more. Everything that your manager does get over looked if they have built a relationship witht the DM so it really make it seem like there is nowhere to turn for help. The managers deligate task to who they " trust".. and you can be a person who they push off most of their load too but then they will come back and explain that you are not ready for any promotions.The company really pushes a no retaliation policy but i have seen retaliation and been through it while working here.
decent pay to begin
Kontra érvek
no advancement, unfair treatment, unfair opportunity, Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work and easy task. The shifts hours is what I liked the most and the benfits are great as well. I like working there. It is a great place to work.
Pro érvek
BBQ for having a good safety record
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Trade Networks is a great place to work and grow within the freight forwarding industry. The work is consistent and the opportunity for advancement is there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was long hours but, you where paid for them. I loved management. Awesome people too work with. No problems or complaints with this company. I would definitely recommend this job.
Pro érvek
They paid you for your time.
Very long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Up too early 4am. hard strenuous lifting. not enough workers, they don't show up for work, and do bare minimum. Management is poor. you don't work enough hours therefore pay is terrible especially for the hard work you do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of work consisted of 6-8 face to face meetings, 1-2 hours of call notes, 3-4 hours on each pricing proposal/presentation. Management would no call/no show for appointments, talk negatively about other Account Execs/Managers, and offer little to no help. Drivers were put out for longer hours than they should have been and customers ended up getting poor service because of it.
Customer events, good pay/benefits
Kontra érvek
Beyond stressful, little to no support
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn’t like the rate of pay that I received there it was too low for the amount of work that I did and the work was I hurt prone so I wouldn’t recommend this job to many people because of the work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was cool about fedex, the mangers and how they had more than 2, the pay there is way better than my last job, and you could get paid vacations
Pro érvek
There were breaks something I didn’t get at my last job and they have benefits
The work if you’re lazy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work. Worked there for 31 years. I would recommend Fedex as a good place to work. I learned my communication skills as well as team working skills while working for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great place to work I loved my job just not enough hours for a mother of three. Great for a first time job for someone who still lives at home or has a another job. Management is great and very caring
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at fedex you have to enjoy wokring on your feet for 4-8 hours cause it is an job that will make you tired. the bosses are chill they just want make sure the package get out on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
unloading boxes in a amout of time while stacking packages neatly for a firm wall. having good speed could bring a promotiom and a raise . ive learn to work as a team to get the job done
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very, very stressful. Really love driving, but very low pay for the amount of time and stress you have to put up with. Very, very happy with the management(the best you'll ever find), but as i sad, the pay kind of low, for staying up to 10-11 hours a day