Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Spring, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Spring, TX13 értékelés
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 369 értékelés megtekintése
Great
I love it their amazing experience great for youths also best job as a great experience managers was great and environment cool so yeah loved it their and all
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive, fast place to work
A typical day consist of loading and unloading packages off trucks. The hardest part is the unloading heavy packages. The management is great to work for, they flexible and easy to work with your schedule.
Package Handler
I worked at FedEx for a summer job
Overall, management was excellent and people were fun to work with

A lot of heavy lifting and hard work but it’s fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work at if your a DOT licenced driver
It's a good career choice. The pay is nice if you're a driver. And your day fluctuates depending on how many stops you have. But if you're good at managing your time this job is fairly simple.
Fun environment
Show up on time, only call in, in emergency situations,put your head down, and do your job everyday, and you WILL get regular raises and promotions.😉 Medical benefits are really good..JI
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
under payed and no benefits at all
I had to load my own truck no help at all this was a slary based contract job started my day loading my own truck I had no help delivering my pacages if I had a lot oh well I had to deal with it
2,0
Hard work and motivation
From what i have personally seen and went through working for a contractor your job isn't secure because of favoritism and cutthroat mentality, try your luck and find the right contractor.
Good exercise
No time during the week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but no Job security
i had a great time working here bbut the job security wasn't good at all. My supervisor decided to give the route i was driving, back to the person who had is before me. The only explanation given (verbatim) was that he had to many drivers so i had to go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productivity and a good excersise
I would say a typical day is coming in and stretch for a little and then start unloaded and loading trucks full of packages.

I learned how to be quick and persistent.

Management was great

The hardest part of the job was lifting some heavy objects by your self, not safe.

the most enjoyable part of the job was sometimes they feed us.
Pro érvek
Good pay, good people, easy job.
Hot inviroment, low hours
4,0
Great place to work.
If not going to school FedEx is a great place to start a career with no school education. Moving up the ladder some education is needed for upper management.
Fast paced
Provide Efficient and safe delivery and pick-up of packaged and documents, while representing the company in a professional manner. Ensure that all packages conform to FedEx features of services, that proper labeling is providing, and that all paperwork is complete, neat and accurate. Operate company vehicles and follow all safety guidelines, Log all mileage, and lock and secure company vehicle, great place to work fast pace.
Great place
lot of driving
Munkahelyi kultúra
New ware house everything in good working order
After retiring from Walmart I wanted work part time to help my granddaughter with her Softball supplies. Enjoy working at FedEx they have been very good to me.Tthe work is very physical but good exercise. Work well with all management and others
Pro érvek
good exercise payvis good for part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is moving more for stock holders.
The job is not bad, but it's hard to spend time with your family. Lately there has been a reduction in employees. When people are being lost, they are not being replaced. As a result more work is falling on fewer people and that is effecting the quality of work that is getting done. People are stretched thin and easily irritable. The annual compensation increase also does not keep up with inflation. There is also a feeling of under appreciation, when you consistently attempt to go above and beyond. It's time for a change. I just want the company to get back to putting their employees first, as opposed to the stock holders.
Good People
Kontra érvek
Quality of life, No consequences for being an subpar employee
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés