FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: South San Francisco, CA

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 986 értékelés megtekintése
Great work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  South San Francisco, CA2019, július 27.
I intend on coming back to work in the south San Francisco branch. The managers are awesome and had alot of overtime. I loved loading and unloading for this company
management
Sr Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South San Francisco, CA2018, július 31.
depending on the manager, most managers are fairly lenient and don't care much. some managers are more strict than other, but there is fairly nothing to worry about. once in a while there is a manager that is very helpful who can help a lot when there is a problem or issue that you cannot handle and they can fix it. others are very lazy and may just shift blame to you and you get write up for it. as long as you can explain your action and it was nothing serious that was wrong, you would not get into any trouble and work is fairly easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and very productive place to work
Overnight Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  South San Francisco, CA2017, december 15.
This job is very physical because youʻll have to work at a fast pace to get the job done but also be professional on job meaning not just throwing the mail/boxes into the containers but to do it neatly.
Pro érvek
Feed the workers and provided water to keep them energized
Kontra érvek
Breaks depends how much mail there is for the night.
2,0
Hard work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  South San Francisco2017, november 10.
Loading and unloading trucks, scanning and sorting packages. Some packages are over 70lbs so you can easily hurt your back. You have to be really careful inside the trucks because packages can fall on your head and you can fall into the lower level of the truck.
Hours
Kontra érvek
Pay and benefits are low.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great coworkers and management
OPERATIONS ADMIN (Volt alkalmazott) –  South San Francisco, CA2016, november 4.
Well payed with easy promotions as long as you work hard and display that you can handle it. The hours are the worst part but no matter the shift you'll be having fun with other employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good job
Courier/Warehouse Handler/Airport Shuttle Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  South San Francisco, CA2016, október 10.
FedEx is a great job, good salary and great team work. too bad they do not offer any full time position.

They will need to provide better work truck and more time for delivery
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am very friendly and communicative
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South San Francisco, CA2015, szeptember 3.
when I started in FeDex was Home delivery (max 50pounds)
Now change and everybody is FeDex Ground (150 pounds)
Too much for me
good money
box very heavy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
weak
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  South San Francisco, CA2015, március 1.
very fast paced job with little training, very stressful with no traininng, but other than that good people and some cool managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive always on task work place
Loader/Unloader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South San Francisco, CA2013, szeptember 3.
3am shift unloading trucks, I've learned how to properly lift and unload boxes, management is great, my coworkers are awesome, I've also learned that this job is not for everyone because throughout your whole shift you're constantly lifting, bending, and sweating, the part I enjoy most is the early shift I get off around 8am and still have my whole day ahead of me as well as going to school part time.
Discounts on various items
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, very productive, and enjoyed the years I worked for FEDEX
Courier/Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  South San Francisco, CA2012, szeptember 21.
Scan and load packages onto truck, then delivered the packages in a prompt manner. I provided excellent customer service to all my customers. I learned to utilize my time, and make use of my time more efficiently. I enjoyed all my co-workers, we each had the same respect for each other, we all worked as a team, to get the job done.
Management was very supportive, and would always encourage ways to improve ourselves to make the job easier. The hardest part about the job is the physical side, I have had injuries to my back and ankles. The most enjoyable part of my job, was to see a smile on my customers face, that would always make my day.
Pro érvek
awards were given for outstanding job ethics and safety, we also used to get lunches and bbq's for our station.
injuries to my body.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Doing job on time is a must on this fast-paced environment.
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Access Road, SFO, CA 940802012, március 7.
Daily loads/ unloads cargoes to/from trucks/airplanes on a timely manner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van