FedEx
3,9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: South San Francisco, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 605 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent benefit ,pay could be better, management make the job more difficult than it actually is, work environment can me toxic but if you just go in and go your job and get out you should be fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I intend on coming back to work in the south San Francisco branch. The managers are awesome and had alot of overtime. I loved loading and unloading for this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at fedex is not actually bad. You're outside getting fresh air and always walking and picking up packages. I averaged 23,000 steps in a day. They just need to get more organized and have better management and actual benefits.
Pro érvek
You are your own boss when delivering
Kontra érvek
No benefits, pay is not that good
Munkahelyi kultúra
depending on the manager, most managers are fairly lenient and don't care much. some managers are more strict than other, but there is fairly nothing to worry about. once in a while there is a manager that is very helpful who can help a lot when there is a problem or issue that you cannot handle and they can fix it. others are very lazy and may just shift blame to you and you get write up for it. as long as you can explain your action and it was nothing serious that was wrong, you would not get into any trouble and work is fairly easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very physical because youʻll have to work at a fast pace to get the job done but also be professional on job meaning not just throwing the mail/boxes into the containers but to do it neatly.
Pro érvek
Feed the workers and provided water to keep them energized
Kontra érvek
Breaks depends how much mail there is for the night.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loading and unloading trucks, scanning and sorting packages. Some packages are over 70lbs so you can easily hurt your back. You have to be really careful inside the trucks because packages can fall on your head and you can fall into the lower level of the truck.
Hours
Kontra érvek
Pay and benefits are low.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well payed with easy promotions as long as you work hard and display that you can handle it. The hours are the worst part but no matter the shift you'll be having fun with other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great job, good salary and great team work. too bad they do not offer any full time position. They will need to provide better work truck and more time for delivery
Munkahelyi kultúra
when I started in FeDex was Home delivery (max 50pounds) Now change and everybody is FeDex Ground (150 pounds) Too much for me
good money
box very heavy
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced job with little training, very stressful with no traininng, but other than that good people and some cool managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
3am shift unloading trucks, I've learned how to properly lift and unload boxes, management is great, my coworkers are awesome, I've also learned that this job is not for everyone because throughout your whole shift you're constantly lifting, bending, and sweating, the part I enjoy most is the early shift I get off around 8am and still have my whole day ahead of me as well as going to school part time.
Discounts on various items
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Scan and load packages onto truck, then delivered the packages in a prompt manner. I provided excellent customer service to all my customers. I learned to utilize my time, and make use of my time more efficiently. I enjoyed all my co-workers, we each had the same respect for each other, we all worked as a team, to get the job done.Management was very supportive, and would always encourage ways to improve ourselves to make the job easier. The hardest part about the job is the physical side, I have had injuries to my back and ankles. The most enjoyable part of my job, was to see a smile on my customers face, that would always make my day.
Pro érvek
awards were given for outstanding job ethics and safety, we also used to get lunches and bbq's for our station.
injuries to my body.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Daily loads/ unloads cargoes to/from trucks/airplanes on a timely manner.