Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: SeaTac, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
SeaTac, WA12 értékelés
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FEDEX is a great part-time job while in school. Helps you grow as a person. You learn many obstacles throughout the job. There are a lot of resources for you. Great benefits. Great team of coworkers.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx can be a great company or terrible company it really depends on how you come to work. I'm a quiet person that likes to get the job done and go home. I don't care about any activities or whatever going on at FedEx. one of the great thing they have is benefits, the day you get your employee number that's the day you can sign up for benefits. With the benefits, you have vision, medicare, life insurance, vehicle insurance, and much more. What's really mess up is your trainer or manager will not tell you that you can apply for benefits right away. if you want to know more about the benefits you will have to do some googling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here but due to a temporary medical condition I had to resign. You just have to get to know people a little longer don't judge them on the first day I know first impressions are everything but nobody is perfect.
Pro érvek
Bowling Event for Families, Am Managers would cook things for us if we reach the safety goal
Part Time
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work if you like psycal hard working out style of work. you learn to be a team player really quick. managment really gets involved in your development.
great pay benefits
no FT
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am not the strongest of people so my first few days were pretty bad and i was really sore but after getting into the swing of things it became a pretty fun job with great pay!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are amazing. FedEx is a great company to work for with tones of amazing benefits. They have great training and many opportunities to move up in the woke force.
Good Pay
Low hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only bad thing is they forget the employees that actually make a difference.. And focus all the attention on the lazy people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good work environment, straight direct management. great benefits.
management works with you if you have another job

good part time hrs. always will get more than minimum hrs in a wk

overtime is paid at time & a half.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i started working at fedex as soon as i got out of high school and it was my first job . this job changed my life . i lost 80 pounds since i got the job.
Pro érvek
kept you in shape, taught me good communication skills, people are great
Kontra érvek
efforts rarely acknowledged, rarely got a raise
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Applebee's was great, great people and always good to help serve others. No benefits though, and you have to really work hard to make good money. Other than that it was a good place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Early start time everyday, parking in the employee parking lot. Punch in and do stretches, while the manager goes over the days tasks and flights. We start work and its basically sorting packages all day and loading them onto the trucks. Coworkers are fun and friendly. The hardest part of the job is waking up early but other than that the job is really fun. Managers are there whenever you need them even if you ask a lot of questions. Overall great workplace.
Pro érvek
10 min break everyday, friendly managers, good and steady workpace, physical activity
Early hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a great employee friendly place. Good benefits and pay rate.
stability