Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Schertz, TX

26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 119 értékelés megtekintése
Driving
My truck was loaded every morning with all my packages.
I learned how to use the old scanners and the new ones.

The hardest part off my job was trying to learn the route.

I like meeting new places
1,0
Micro management Inc.
Here are just three reasons why I would never EVER work for them again. There were many many more reasons, but here are the top three.
1) You have to scan on to something else every 15 mins or you were red flagged. If that happened, when the shop manager came in, the first thing he did was ask you what was taking you so long. Don't lie cause they watched your every move from the cameras.

2) Almost ZERO time off! It took forever to gain any PTO and when you asked to use a day you were almost definitely denied. Ex. This young man I worked with was trying to build a life for him and his soon to be wife who was expecting any moment. This young man moved from Mississippi to Texas because that what you have to do in order to take ANY promotion with them. All this man would talk about is saving all his PTO so when the baby is being born he can go and be with them. When the time finally came, mind you 8 months later, he was denied his time off because the OS ratio was too high!!! Mind you he never ever called out sick! Not even once!

3) Rush Rush Rush! Get it done fast fast fast! I was a well established mechanic, LEAD mechanic mind you for 10 years, when I started there. I never got hurt in the 10 years. At Fedex I got hurt so many times because they wanted everything done ASAP NO EXCUSES. I once caught my finger when a brake shoe slipped while I was trying to get a truck out too fast and I almost lost the tip of my finger. I had to rap up my finger in paper towel and electrical tape and when I reported this too the manager in the morning I was told "you will be in tomorrow right?"
 - több...
Great
Fast pace work out job a lot of stop ane go driving and using maps on the phone once you got it down it's a piece of cake it's only long hours if you take your time.
2,0
Gym Alternative
Management seems like they dont care. Did two different interviews and and cattle calls and they treat everyone like cards in a deck and only show favoritism towards their friends and colleagues. I showed improvement and hunger for advancement and there was no recognition or reward for such work. Seeing others doing half the work and getting sent home first or being rewarded doesn't appeal to me. Not to mention early onset arthritis from lifting unusual packages and tires.
Workout
Kontra érvek
Poor management, non climate controlled, no structure
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace with a few nice break rooms. Great co workers and great management. We get BBQ's for being safe on the dock. I would recommend this job to anyone, especially military veterans such as myself.
Nice Ice machines
No cons
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Workplace Culture
Everyone gets along with each others and there is always somebody looking to help you if you're sure about a certain work assignment. The drivers that come in are very modest people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work partime
Training is done and is always related to the safety of others and ones self. Staff is helpful. Terminal is quite busy through out the shift so being aware of ones safety and the safety of others is a premium, the forklifts are maintained quite well
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Adapting to weather
Not too bad
FedEx Freight is an good job with great pay and benefits, however it can be stressful at times and a bit overwhelming. The job is not difficult, but you definitely need to remain prompt and consistent. Moving freight around all day with a forklift may sound easy, but there is more to it. Attention to detail is crucial and you are required to run 6 bills per hour. Management is very strict and they have their eyes open, you don't want to get called back for corrective errors. Bottom line, move at a consistent rate, pay attention and dress accordingly to weather as you are exposed to the elements in the dock area.
Pro érvek
Good pay and room for full time advancement (if you are part time)
Kontra érvek
Some supervisors aren't so helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, great pay, and a company you can be proud to work for.
It's a good place to work. Full benefits for both part time and full time. When you become an employee here, I noticed how introverted a person is, or how angry of a person someone seems to be, they all become someone you can depend on to help you out when you need it. Not once have I ever seen anybody be denied help without a good reason not to. FedEx Freight also isn't just all about their numbers. They take pride in their quality of work so their goal isn't to deliver the highest volume of freight, but instead the highest quality of freight. It shows in their strict loading procedures to ensure safe transportation of freight to minimize damages. And where else are you going to work driving a forklift around a dock for $24 an hour?
Pro érvek
Great pay, Benefits, constantly upgrading equipment
Kontra érvek
Open dock, long line of seniority
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good paid but not for the weak
It's a very decent job. However, peak season is a pain and the managers rarely help out. Christmas time is coming up and I heard some very bad stuff about it.
Pro érvek
Salary, people, team orientated.
Kontra érvek
Tough job, hot, and stressful
Packaging Handler
Unloading freight trailers and/or vans able to lift 60 lbs
Scanning and sorting small soft packages

Unloading un-delivery or pick up packages thru Linehual
No benefits. Too many favoritism
good Paying
Fast paced environment
Really fast paced environment. Pay is decent however, the benefits package is awesome. A good place to work at if you're physically fit and active. Management is good and can be fair if you're a good hard worker.
Benefits Package
Too fast paced at times
Fast paced
FedEx was very fast paced and competitive. A daily exercise was always required so you didn't hurt a muscle. as we unloaded trucks we had to turn the label over so the other person can scan it. You had to be very fast and be careful with packages.
Rewards
SHort Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun but yet serious place to work
great company they are very informing about keeping you up dated on whats going on within the company very flexible and understanding with life outside of work. lots of room for growth
just a typical atwork
was adock worker in warehouseand city driver p&d driver would also use forklift to unload trailersand load trailers consentive work also..ado pick up deliver in city and surroungiong cities was a a great place to work
hoursand people
2,0
Better places to work
For full-time employees it is long hours with little or no family time. Most positions are evenings or nights. Part-time is all over the place with little chance to advance.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing experience, 3 hours a day.
The people and managers were amazing people, the experience was great, the only bad thing was I worked 3 hours a day and it was 1 hour from home, I would recommend for people who love close to job site
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent company with good benefits
Im sure there are worse companies to work for. As a City/Road dviver the pay is good with a very strong chance that you'll get at least an hour of OT per day
Pay
Kontra érvek
Must take your lunch break between your 3rd & 6th hour on the clock. No exceptions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Drivers are good and very helpful with each other.
Enjoyed my time at FEDEX, but the lack of hours, were the biggest reason for leaving. Got along with everyone, from the highest person in management, to the lowest person, on the dock.
Drivers I worked with
great place to be
Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there
Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company

Loved it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is secure as long as you can survive on 35-39 hours a week. Little chance for overtime ; low starting pay.
Steady work. Hourly pay. Not guaranteed 40 hrs but still a full time employee. Lots of benefits. Pay is not matching experience for older drivers who have miles under their belt.
Pro érvek
Good job security, weekly pay
Kontra érvek
Low pay for experienced drivers.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés