Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Santa Clara, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Santa Clara, CA16 értékelés
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day consist of coming to work early before the employees to run reports from the previous day operations.
Review emails to check on directions for the day. Develope action plans for employees. Implement plans, and at the return of drivers do follow through checks.

I learned excel, word, and powerpoint extensively.

Workpace culture was a fun stressful environment.

The hardest part of the job was all that required on a daily basis, from manager, to courier, and including handlers.

The most enjoyable part was everyone working together for a common goal.
Flight Discounts
Kontra érvek
Long Hours, at a fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for FedEx Freight, and were it not for the fact I moved out of a hub area I would still be there! The supervisors were attentive and listened to driver/dock worker input and safety... that was really an important factor in my working there. The company is very serious about safety. Which creates a work environment that is fun to work in.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, excellent supervisors to employee communication, genuine concern for our safety
Kontra érvek
Long hours if your a family man this is a con
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at this place until I started having problems with the supervisiors and managers. They truly don't care if you want to be at work or not, they just want to boss you around.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't be fooled by the copied & pasted job description. The real job title should be Dispatch Receptionist. You will only perform a few tasks at Santa Clara, CA, all of which are ridiculous, & a waste of time. Your main repetitive task will be calling customers to schedule a delivery appointment. Most of the customers are awful, & will yell & scream for what time they want you to deliver, and your job is to only offer 5 hour windows. When they ask to speak to a manager, the pathetic creepy manager Edward will pretend he cannot hear you, even though you will be sitting 2 feet away from him. Then when he knows he can't ignore you any longer he will cowardly give in to the time the customer asks for. The dispatch supervisor will do exactly the same as the manager. But this is your job, to keep the supervisors/managers from working, and to defend an awful company. Your other main task will be giving ETA's, and apologizing to irate customers. This job is always in demand for FedEx Freight, because once workers are exposed to their true role, they leave. The supervisors, and managers make jokes, & talk poorly about all of the past workers in this role, because there are so many; actually they talk about every worker poorly. The managers, & supervisors also talk about the few women who work here like the creepy 55+ year old virgins they are, and salivate as they stare at them, I wish I was exaggerating. The managers & supervisors are rude, & speak to employees with complete disrespect, daily.
Kontra érvek
managers, supervisors, and the work you'll be doing.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You're basically assigned a forklift for the day and a trailer full of freight that customers order. Your task is to take freight from your trailer and put in inside a trailer that's going out for delivery. Once a trailer gets full, drivers take them to make deliveries and replace it with an empty trailer so that dock employees have somewhere to place the freight.
Pro érvek
Tuition reimbursement, laid back team, not too stressful
Kontra érvek
Unhealthy environment because of the dust and dirty air, not enough forklifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job's easy once you learned the basics of what you need to do but someday's its slow. Work becomes really repetitive after awhile. Good place to work at though.
Free bbq every month, paid weekly, and starting is $17-$18hr
Kontra érvek
Early mornings and midnight start Monday
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at FedEx Frequent raises and early hours allow me to have the rest if of my day to my self. You dont always deal with guest just coworkers and it is a fast pace work place.
weekends off, benifits
Kontra érvek
can get hurt if not careful
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supporting all levels of management, and handling all situations that arise while handling freight. Management is disrespectful, and rude, but most co-workers are cool. I made good friends here. Most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers.
Benefits.
Kontra érvek
D-bag supervisors & managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day would consist of unloading and loading multiple trailers at a fast pace using a forklift. I learned how to operate a forklift affectively and safe and how important it is to be team player. Management and co-workers were awesome. It was like having a second family.
Pro érvek
Ocassional bbq for a job well done.
Kontra érvek
Cold during winter and hot during summer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx as a college student is great. the pay is good and the benefit they offer is great for just a part time worker such as 401k and medical insurance. A typical day depends on the time of year. first few months of the year is pretty light you work between 4-6 hrs.On busier months we can work up to 8 plus hr a day. the management are demanding because of the nature of the work which deliveries freight to customer as fast as possible.But they are very rewarding when done the job right such as company BBQ for each month without a injury at work. Co-worker are very friendly and helpful but something when lot of work to do can able a stressful environment.
Pro érvek
Benefit, pay for a part time job, coworker
Kontra érvek
short break, can be stressful, zero torelance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very professional setting. Packages are handled with care.
Management was respectful. Lifting packages that are 100+ had to be the hardest part as well as keeping up with the packages that are coming down the belt all at the same time.
Pro érvek
Good
Kontra érvek
NONE
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day, I come in and help route load my trailer as a way to make my delivery time efficient by selecting which destinations come after one another. Sometime things go exactly as planned, but there are time when the timing at certain destination prohibit me from doing thing in sequential order. This job requires me to adapt to uncertain situations that may develop throughout the day. I learned how to communicate and be observant of the multiple cultures and business behaviors of the many customers on the daily bases because it was part of my job to interact with them to complete my duties. Co-workers can be an assess to helping complete difficult tasks because they may have dealt with certain situation that become new to me, which is also a learning part of the job. The hardest aspect of this jobe is the long hours that come into effect from time to time, especially when I make plans in my personal life. The most ejoyable part is being able to help customers negotiate which options would be best suitable for the shipping needs, and experiencing the positive reaction from the customers after the job is complete for them individually.
Pro érvek
Good pay and benefits, slight unsupervised freedoms, sightseeing on the job
Kontra érvek
Company safety regulations, rude customers, overages and shortages, long hours, damaged freight
Munkahelyi kultúra
our job is Printing and also shipping , so what I learned is the whole skills for shipping and printing, also for printing you need to learn all different type of computer programs such as Microsoft ( word, power point ...) and adobe ( acrobat, Photoshop, illustrator ...) I learned all of them. also at shipping you learn all the laws on other stuff about whole shipping process , so there are a lot of stuff to learn. management is good they trying to do the best to have store functioning, its nice internment and co workers are good . the most enjoyable part of job is the time that you see the happy face of customers, when they are living the store completely satisfied with their experience.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
part time job about 5 hours a day. fast paced job have to meet deadlines. start time on mondays is 2 a.m. and Tues. - Friday is 4:30am . The pay is good but the job is part time which is about 20-25 hours a week. Most of the job is driving forklift.
good pay
part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day includes organizing the packages for efficient delivery, delivering packages in a timely manner, driving the truck around town in a safe manner, helping co-workers if they get off schedule during the day.
Pro érvek
free dinner and breakfast bbq's twice a month for drivers without accidents that month
Munkahelyi kultúra
I mainly dealt with customers trying to resolve any and all problems. Did help with the dispatching with the drivers
Pro érvek
i was able to multi task
fed ex took over 58