Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Jose, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
50 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 433 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I honestly like working at fedex. It was fun it was hard work and it helped with some skills like loading unloading packing and other good things fedex is a good place to work
Vending machines
Kontra érvek
It’s hot in the warehouse
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place does not treat all warkers the same. Smalls do not get the credit they need since we did not get much help. You try to talk to managers and they just give you more work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked sunrise hours at typically 6 hours per day. Atmosphere is relaxed with a fast paced environment and constant heavy lifting. Learned how to use scanner and to properly route packages in preparation to be distributed to various location. Management lacked required training in areas of safety and employee conduct.Hardest part of job was dealing with lack of professionalism and fairness. Loved the fast pace and the warehouse environment.
Fexible schedule, great benefits
Kontra érvek
Lack of proper training for management in safet, employye conduct and fairness
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good company. I liked interaction with customers the most. Always went out of my way to help people get their packages. Worked well with business customers to provide the tools they needed to ship out packages.
customer satisfaction
no health care
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and if you're not in good shape, this job is not for you. Lots of moving very heavy items. Bending, stooping and overall tiring.I injured myself on a weekly basis due to the physical demands of this job.
Kontra érvek
Physically demanding, low pay and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was just part time so they tried to force me to stay full time because of my work etic i didn't agree do to me having a full time employment so they gave me a choice to just quit so i did.
Hours
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're looking to be over worked by lazy mangers this would be the place to work honestly it feels like an high school environment I can't take this place seriously
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay if you want part-time work. Only during Christmas rush was there more than three or four hours' work per day. Constant push for greater production. Not difficult work, not particularly strenuous. Management very cooperative when I needed time off to take care of my wife when she had surgery. Location remote, so that commute was long for many employees. Environment very secure; mngmt. very safety-conscious.
Pro érvek
Management approachable, good relaionships among employees.
Kontra érvek
Wage not sufficient to live on, esp. on part-time basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a job that paid the bills. I was grateful to have that job. I really liked the fact that it was a fast paced environment where my skills of multitasking and customer service were implemented.
Fast environment
No advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company workplace culture is stressful and extremely faced paced. Most drivers are not able to take breaks in order to complete the shift. Once a week, you may be required to stay two hours over your shift to do a late pick up.
self directed
Kontra érvek
Fast paced stressful no time for lunch or breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work no paid breaks no lunches, scan an load trucks for free. Work days average 5-6hrs a day Delivered 100-180 packages daily Scan an load P750 Utility-master truck
Stability
Kontra érvek
No benefits are paid by the hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. Kind, friendly, and respectful piers. Decent pay. Management was extremely strict on punctuality. The hardest part of the job would be servicing an irate customer. However, I would try my best to diffuse the situation before involving manager.
Pro érvek
Benefits, No lay off policy, annual merit raise
Kontra érvek
Lack of hours, difficult to advance in position
Munkahelyi kultúra
BEST COMPANY, honestly I spent some time working for Fedex Freight , and Fedex Office and to be honest everything was for the people, fair, you just had to follow the rules. to be honest I would go back
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing really to state. Printing and shipping is the main business and company is ran fairly. Too much relied on data statistics which drive daily business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got this job from a friend of mine. This job is okay for me so far. Everyday I have to come work early to load all the packages and get my truck ready.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great company , I would most decently recommend to others. Manegers are great there and helpful, they are flexible and always try to help you better your self...
Discounts
Work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. The various positions I held were always challenging and I met many wonderful people. Learned the many aspects of shipping, and how the business is done.
quarterly bonuses
too many meetings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Before they got rid of the FedEx Freight West HQ it was a nice place to work. They decided to have only one HQ. At the time I was working there it was extremely paper based and backwards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hope I have found my last new job. I am that happy. I work with some hard working individuals who are ready at any moment to give a helping hand. My management acknowledges what I bring to the table. I feel valued! I have options. I can transfer. I can advance in my career with their support. Priceless!
Pro érvek
Busy and productive and enjoyable
Most positions are parttime
Munkahelyi kultúra
 Moved freight, stock and materials to and from storage to production areas, loading docks and delivery vehicles operating forklift, pallet jack and dollies.  Sorted cargo before loading and unloading.  Attached identifying tags to containers or marked them with identifying information.  Read work orders or received oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.  Stacked cargo in locations such as sheds or trucks as directed, using pallets or cargo boards. r
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was overnight operation manager responsible for all overnight shipments extremely busy during work night and a lot of stress at that time facility was old (belts were braking constantly) and it was very difficult to work But I was sent to two operational colleges and I was trained well for the job
good benefits
Kontra érvek
working at night was hard