Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Diego, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
San Diego, CA69 értékelés
69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 437 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mostly the job is easy but heavy lifting and steady check weekly but underpaying for this type of job. Overall good excersise and coworkers are cool to hang out
Time . good excersive
Underpaying . extra work . no motivation grom employer
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are excellent opportunities to move up and learn something new. Hard work, memorable coworkers, and fairly responsive management. Would've appreciated more cosistent hours and better communication overall between the departments and shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay, benefits and culture all around. The environment changes everyday in the office, you'll deal with different obstacles daily depending on what position you obtain. There are days where things are hectic and things are slow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for especially if your goal in life is to thrive. People with little expectation should refrain from applying it is a fast paced enviroment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex is a very good company to work for. If you work hard they take care of you. They provide a more than a satisfactory fair amount of pay for the work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company overall can be good (pay and benefits) however I felt it was a dead end. Management did not provide any training and professional development to encourage advancement within the company. Management does not invest the time and mentorship that the employees deserve. Employees are often spoken down to, over-worked, unappreciated, and made to feel invaluable. This is a large company and you are basically a number on a badge. I worked for the company for 8 years, safe driving record, no incidents, always met SRT times, never written up, great attendance record, and yet was treated like a piece of dirt and sweep out the shop. This could have been an isolated situation with my particular management, but be aware that he may have learned this behavior from others and the likelihood that there are others like him at other locations is probable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not a job for the lazy... you work hard and fast unloading, loading, or sorting packages. The faster you are the more likely you will advance in your career with FedEx.
Pro érvek
Great workout and great opportunities
Kontra érvek
During the summer months, it can get hot in the trucks or the warehouse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has it's flaws but overall a decent place to work. They took good care of me when I was injured on the job. Some parts of the job are fast paced because of shipping deadlines but I was prepped well where I was working
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a variety of positions at fed ex first being a secretary to a director at a call center in Sacramento, CA.
I then became a customer service rep taking up to 200 calls per day at the time. I learned the customer came first.

Their motto was :People, service, profit.

I relocated to another city and traced packages for the customers and later became a dispatcher in San Diego CA

Everyday was different, and most positions required creative solutions and a collaborative effort. The job had great benefits and an option to relocate anywhere with the company.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, possibilities to advance
Kontra érvek
Holiday times could be the most stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thoroughly enjoyed growing up with Fed-Ex performing various job functions and learning the LTL transportation industry. The day would start at 3:00am unloading customer products to fill our delivery trailers. The evening would end around 10:00 pm loading up customer products to be moved to another city or state. Management was very people oriented and easy to approach. Our culture was one of integrity and an open door policy. The hardest part was waking up so early to start the day. The most enjoyable part was the annual bonuses all employees got to share in and going home knowing we gave our company our very best efforts each day.
Pro érvek
Employee celebrations; birthdays and quarterly cook outs, good pay and bonuses.
Kontra érvek
Getting sick and not being able to go into work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The drivers aren't given enough credit sometimes. Getting to know them and appreciate the energy & the part they play in delivering customer satisfaction is what makes Fedex a great delivery service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible management decisions on implementing programs that have no chance of success are a constant negative. too much overhead. good people working there, just led by fools
Pro érvek
freedom to run your route how you wish when on road
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for if you really want to work, no place for laziness, great managers and ramp agents who train you and help you in everything you need to know to do the job right.
Benefits, pay
Can’t think of any
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay and high stress. Working in a FedEx warehouse pays minimum wage for hard work, no benefits and incompetent management.

Driving for them may be different.
Munkahelyi kultúra
log into my scanner in the truck and start scanning packages for the day. Also label each package and load them according to the stop until there's no more. Deliver each package by sequence number til the last package is delivered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace work environment.
often under extreme weather.

good salary. And complete benefit package

good teammates

staying alert all the time

must be positive an energetic
oportunity of advance
non conventional hour schedules
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days, long nights, all the work is contracted thru independent contractors so the time that you work is up to you and how you conduct the business with that person that is in charge of you
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved being outdoors and driving my truck. I had great relationships with customers and seeing them everyday made both sides comfortable with each interaction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was easy because at the san diego ramp dealing with 3 aircrafts you be out of work in 4.5 hours. I moved up in the company from a material handler to a ramp agent during my 2 years employed. overall the company is good to work future wise because of the benefits and perks fedex has to offer. one thing I can say it could be a drain depending on management it can ruin the mood of working at fedex. I wouldn't say the job is hard at all mainly because a lot of what you do is common sense with a couple hours of labor which isn't too bad at all. its quite easy to catch on working for fedex, overall fedex is a good company to work for.
standby on flights
Kontra érvek
not enough hours secondary job if needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got really close to the workgroup, formed a family more than co workers. Great starting pay, competitive, every day is something new to expect. Schedule hours work great for a second job or going to school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no room for growth or increase in pay. All driver positions are through a private contractor so you are not a fedex employee which means no benefits.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés