FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Diego, CA

66 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 158 értékelés megtekintése
Great Company .
Operation Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, november 11.
Great Company to work for especially if your goal in life is to thrive. People with little expectation should refrain from applying it is a fast paced enviroment.
Good company
Courier Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, október 14.
Fed Ex is a very good company to work for. If you work hard they take care of you. They provide a more than a satisfactory fair amount of pay for the work.
2,0
Workplace Culture and Management
Shop Technician 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 27.
This company overall can be good (pay and benefits) however I felt it was a dead end. Management did not provide any training and professional development to encourage advancement within the company. Management does not invest the time and mentorship that the employees deserve. Employees are often spoken down to, over-worked, unappreciated, and made to feel invaluable. This is a large company and you are basically a number on a badge. I worked for the company for 8 years, safe driving record, no incidents, always met SRT times, never written up, great attendance record, and yet was treated like a piece of dirt and sweep out the shop. This could have been an isolated situation with my particular management, but be aware that he may have learned this behavior from others and the likelihood that there are others like him at other locations is probable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fast paced
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 17.
It's not a job for the lazy... you work hard and fast unloading, loading, or sorting packages. The faster you are the more likely you will advance in your career with FedEx.
Pro érvek
Great workout and great opportunities
Kontra érvek
During the summer months, it can get hot in the trucks or the warehouse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy, challenging with room for advancement if desired
Customer Service Rep. Trace Agent Dispatcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, május 15.
I had a variety of positions at fed ex first being a secretary to a director at a call center in Sacramento, CA.
I then became a customer service rep taking up to 200 calls per day at the time. I learned the customer came first.
Their motto was :People, service, profit.
I relocated to another city and traced packages for the customers and later became a dispatcher in San Diego CA
Everyday was different, and most positions required creative solutions and a collaborative effort. The job had great benefits and an option to relocate anywhere with the company.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, possibilities to advance
Kontra érvek
Holiday times could be the most stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Annual truck driving and dock operation competitons!
Service Center Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, február 17.
I thoroughly enjoyed growing up with Fed-Ex performing various job functions and learning the LTL transportation industry. The day would start at 3:00am unloading customer products to fill our delivery trailers. The evening would end around 10:00 pm loading up customer products to be moved to another city or state. Management was very people oriented and easy to approach. Our culture was one of integrity and an open door policy. The hardest part was waking up so early to start the day. The most enjoyable part was the annual bonuses all employees got to share in and going home knowing we gave our company our very best efforts each day.
Pro érvek
Employee celebrations; birthdays and quarterly cook outs, good pay and bonuses.
Kontra érvek
Getting sick and not being able to go into work.
working with contracted drivers
Operations Admin (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, január 31.
The drivers aren't given enough credit sometimes. Getting to know them and appreciate the energy & the part they play in delivering customer satisfaction is what makes Fedex a great delivery service.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
dreary work environment in the warehouse
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, szeptember 16.
horrible management decisions on implementing programs that have no chance of success are a constant negative. too much overhead. good people working there, just led by fools
Pro érvek
freedom to run your route how you wish when on road
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with people who appreciate your hard work and dedication
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, április 24.
Great company to work for if you really want to work, no place for laziness, great managers and ramp agents who train you and help you in everything you need to know to do the job right.
Benefits, pay
Can’t think of any
1,0
Waste of time
Driver Apprentice / Warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, április 13.
Low pay and high stress. Working in a FedEx warehouse pays minimum wage for hard work, no benefits and incompetent management.

Driving for them may be different.
FedEx Review
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, április 12.
log into my scanner in the truck and start scanning packages for the day. Also label each package and load them according to the stop until there's no more. Deliver each package by sequence number til the last package is delivered.
active phisical workplace
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, január 20.
fast pace work environment.
often under extreme weather.
good salary. And complete benefit package
good teammates
staying alert all the time
must be positive an energetic
oportunity of advance
non conventional hour schedules
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
not for the faint hearted
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, január 15.
Long days, long nights, all the work is contracted thru independent contractors so the time that you work is up to you and how you conduct the business with that person that is in charge of you
Driving
Driver/Independent contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, október 21.
I loved being outdoors and driving my truck. I had great relationships with customers and seeing them everyday made both sides comfortable with each interaction.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
easy nice vending machine
RAMP AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, szeptember 19.
A typical day at work was easy because at the san diego ramp dealing with 3 aircrafts you be out of work in 4.5 hours. I moved up in the company from a material handler to a ramp agent during my 2 years employed. overall the company is good to work future wise because of the benefits and perks fedex has to offer. one thing I can say it could be a drain depending on management it can ruin the mood of working at fedex. I wouldn't say the job is hard at all mainly because a lot of what you do is common sense with a couple hours of labor which isn't too bad at all. its quite easy to catch on working for fedex, overall fedex is a good company to work for.
standby on flights
Kontra érvek
not enough hours secondary job if needed
Fun place to work at
Ramp Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, szeptember 13.
Got really close to the workgroup, formed a family more than co workers. Great starting pay, competitive, every day is something new to expect. Schedule hours work great for a second job or going to school.
3,0
If needed
Delivery driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, augusztus 2.
There is no room for growth or increase in pay. All driver positions are through a private contractor so you are not a fedex employee which means no benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Loved my working there.
Lead Project Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, június 25.
I really enjoyed my time at Fed Ex. I love the people I worked with and enjoyed the work I was doing. I did not always love the management, and they really got in the way of a well run store from time to time.
Great People
Upper management needed work
Endurance and Challenging
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA 921212017, június 16.
A typical day at Fedex will require a lot of moving, lifting and lowering, loading (wall building), unloading, and sorting. You will definitely learn a lot of endurance, perseverance ,patience, wall building, unloading, sorting, dock safety, hazardous material safety, organization, and teamwork. The management has done a great job training up and inspiring team work.The hardest part of the job is all of the non stop flow of boxes. And the most enjoyable part of the job is when you finish loading a 53 foot trailer full of boxes! You look at it in amazement and think, WOW, I loaded that!!!
Pro érvek
Benefits, paid vaction, and workout while working
Exhausting
Great Job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, április 29.
This is a great job for anyone who just wants a part time job and can handle the manual labor. It also a great first job that helps pay for some tuition reimbursement.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van