Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Bernardino, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 443 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They should have at least 2 or 3 people loading and unloading the trucks .besides that nothing to complain and more pay 12.50 should be 17$ hard work and heavy....
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved it here my hours were amazing,on holidays you will get alot of hours but after not so much but on twilight shift you will get alot of hours no matter what.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. I would love to go back to work at fedex but I had to stop working there because of personal reasons. It has been one of the best jobs I have worked for my whole life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strict stereotypical warehouse job. Work environment was horrible. It consisted of bullying and verbal harassment from coworkers and leads. Was not allowed to speak to management or supervisor. lead was the only means of communication with management and the company in general. Thus, no room for growth.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been with the company for around 4 years now and honestly it has been the best LTL company I have ever worked for. The culture is great, it's really focused on saftey and not just production.
Pro érvek
Great pay and decent benefits package. Most of the people here are great.
Kontra érvek
Starting out with low seniority you will have different work hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good great money............... Just did not like when sent home after 2 and a half hours did not like that it's all based on seniority I did like the pay
Good pay
Not enough recognition
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very good job........!!!!!!and good benefits as well as a good work , life balanced .the pay is very good and the over all job work is great , needs management work but can see that being fixed with it good couching and people skill .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, the company overall is goal oriented and makes sure all employyes are aware of the expectations placed upon them. Coworkers can easily become friends and management is often very approachable and willing to help newcomers.
Great work environment
Kontra érvek
Human Resources is far too "impartial".
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with flexible schedule and weekends off. Only issue is management which at times can be quite unapproachable especially the higher level managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay & benefits. People are always helpful & work all together as a team to get it done. Fast environment. Heavy things all around. Many options for moving up in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company offered great pay and benefits, and opportunity for advancement. The pace of work was very fast, but the work was fun and not very difficult to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is very good as a part time employee it is not stable with getting hours. The supervisors are very good with working with school schedules and help out a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If favoritism and a hostile work environment is what you seek, look no further. Managers have had several law-suits filed against them, and I can see why.
Employee discount
Work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working part-time is a great way to make a decent paycheck and maintain benefits, especially if you are in school. Management is overworked and has little time to take note of employee feedback.
Pro érvek
Benefits for part-time employees. 401K. Paid-time off.
Fast-paced, over-worked employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At Fedex freight, the forklift does all the work. Technically a laborious job but not at all strenuous. Easy and sometimes even fun. Definitely the Fedex branch to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment, with some favoritism. But as long as you are a hardworker you wont go unnoticed, they take into account employee feedback with productivity.
Pro érvek
Benefits, pay, 401k plan.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had unfortunate auto accident not my fault but I paid the price got injured but now fully recovered and retraining for massage therapy. Was a great place to work driving and dockwork
discounts many places
always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits employees work as a team to get product shipped clean building hard worker great pay would love to go back break at the right time off on weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management are linked together..father hires son then they promote there own family within type of environment. There is no union so they will terminate you for no reason.
Pay is good...
Kontra érvek
They cut your hours alot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great and fun environment! You will meet a lot of cool fun people who love what they do. I enjoyed the people and the work so much!
Nice place to work
Kontra érvek
Not much diversity in leadership positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being in management things are a bit different. I was the only manager in the shop area. A typical day started with the review of RO's from the previous day and then into time keeping. As the morning shift arrived it was time to go back into MCMS and approve the morning punches. Then approve the prior shifts RO's for the end of the day for the 3rd shift. Clear and approve all vacations and PTS. Manage the education and training for all associates as well as myself to make sure all are completed timely. I took the time to walk the shop daily with no clip board or anything with me to say I was doing something other than just visiting the folks on the floor and seeing how they were doing. I would make sure everything that needed to b e ordered was done. I would make certain the supervisor had checked with all venders daily to make sure tings were moving as they should. Trough out the day I would do the filing of important paperwork as required by the city, state and the company. Join in on schedule conference calls as needed. I would also make sure that someone checked the fluids shed to make sure all was available for the drivers daily, to perform their pre-trip inspections on equipment. Before going home I would check the RO's and time keeping again.
Pro érvek
Great place for education as they continually offered education for all.
Kontra érvek
Ended up with conflicting rules that were causing problems.