FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Antonio, TX

56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 827 értékelés megtekintése
Great!
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2020, január 20.
The company is about on time delivery and doing our jobs to perfection without any to little mistakes necessary. Flexible hours and willing to pay for your overtime. Great benefits as well.
Road driver
Road Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 12.
I’ve been with the company for 10 yrs now. It’s a great place to work and management is awesome (if you’re a person who values the opportunity that’s has been given to you). Benefits are great as well as the income. Currently, I’m making $115,000 a year on a 650 miles run a day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well its a fast pace an its a good work out
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, november 20.
I love working with fedex man its fast pace an the cowworks are awesome they work with u an they also bring snacks for the employers the best thing about this job is that its like ur working out
Not enough hours
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, október 9.
The work was great! But not enough of it. It is very hard work but I enjoyed it. Couldnt make enough money to really pay for any bills and it is definitely a tiring job so it's not easy to go to another job to compensate pay.
I loved it!
COURIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, október 2.
I loved working as a same-day courier with FedEx. It was very laid back and easy! Co workers were also easy going and we helped each other out when some days were packed with deliveries.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
Overwork underpaid
Courier Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, augusztus 19.
The money can be good ..ground driver earning 1100 a week . Hours are terrible. Get used to the fact that you might be getting home at 8oclock at night and while driving home you will see families out together or walking in resteraunts together and know that will never be you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Awesome place
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, augusztus 14.
Needs helpers for delevry there are days when i could use a little help for that day when Im super packed with packages and the loaders don't help any by just stuffer it all in the truck.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment with friendly people
Courier Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, május 28.
Plane lands, material handlers offload the freight containers and move it to the belt to where the package handlers will sort it to the correct locations. Afterwards the Truck Control Agents will put those containers into semis and complete the paperwork for the Ramp Transport Drivers to take to the stations, from there, the Couriers will sort them out to the appropriate addresses and assemble a route and complete by making all deliveries in a timely fashion and reschedule the failed ones for the following day. I learned how to talk to people even when there having a bad day. How to be efficient on time and distance.
Management needs some improvement, they don't fully understand the job they took and need more training.
The hardest part of the job is really just dealing with traffic and trying to figure out another way to get to your destination.
The most enjoyable part of the job in my opinion was making customers happy by doing an excellent job.
Pro érvek
Fast paced and you're on your own.
Kontra érvek
Hard to find a spot to place your lunch.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Decent place to work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, május 8.
Its an ok 2nd job or good for college students. The hours are short and no breaks. Management is pretty good on both shifts. Fast paced work and very physical.
Benefits and some PTO
hours and no breaks
Good Company
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, március 11.
Fast paced, flexible hours and good commincation.
It can be loud and hectic at times but once youbget into the swing of things its pretty easy. Not a bad place
Poor
driver are to deliver customers packages (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, január 31.
I would haver to load my truck everyday to start my day and deliver packages to customers homes on a daily basis.I would start early in the morning and would work to late in the evening.
No Pros
No benefits, Long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quitting was the happiest day of my life.
Road Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, november 4.
I worked at other FedEx locations that weren't so bad, but FedEx Freight in San Antonio was absolutely horrible! It's almost a year since I quit and I still sometimes have nightmares about that place! Supervisors and dispatchers there are openly hostile to dock workers and drivers. It was the most bizarre work environment I've ever been in! Supervisors really go to extra lengths to let you know that you're just a cockroach to them, and they really enjoy stepping on you. They roll their eyes at employees, scream at them, speak condescendingly, tell employees to load HazMat in dangerous and illegal ways to meet deadlines, putting the driver and the public at risk. They don't let employees report injuries because it will ruin their chance to have a safety bbq. But when something goes wrong it's all on the employee. And if you complain about it, you'll be walking around with a bullseye on your back! In every daily work group meeting one of the supervisors would proclaim to everyone "If you don't want this job... than you don't have to work here!" Eventually I realized what brilliant advise that was. So I threw away my 8 years with the company. When I quit it felt like I was finally released from prison.

There is no doubt that FedEx has great benefits and the wages are more than fair for each job class. There is lots of room for advancement, which I took advantage of several times. I was able to buy a house and my dream truck because of FedEx. But eventually, I realized that my dignity is worth more than that.
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Supervisors and Dispatchers are openly hostile to employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place for a physical workout!
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 27.
This is a rise early job. Some days you are told to be there at 4am, peak times 3am. You can work anywhere from 3 hours to 6 hours each morning. Great physical workout. So by 9am, the rest of the day is yours!
Great physical workout
temporary
3,0
Poor Management Poor work place
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 6.
Management isn't the best. In my experience we were given a work load that was way beyond what our sort was able to do. Warehouse has no air conditioning, fans for trailers don't cool you off. No breaks, just time to drink some water every once in a while.
Get in shape
Kontra érvek
No break, no AC, loud, poor management
Fed ex
DRIVER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, április 23.
There is no career advancement being that I work for a contractor and my sole job is to deliver. I will always be a driver and most managers make less than drivers. It is a great work environment when its not peak season and my mangers are awesome but I cant speak for the other contractor employers with Fed Ex.
Pro érvek
Flexible work environment with no one looking over your shoulder
Kontra érvek
Peak and holiday season. My managers are great but I hear other contract bosses aren't.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, Fast Paced, Competitive, but not many hours.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, március 13.
I really liked working for FedEx, a lot of the reasoning was due to my immediate managers being the real driving force and lending a helping hand when it was needed, the only reason i left was due to the fact that there was no sustainable money to be made there. You were lucky to see 28-30 hrs a week depending on the season. A lot of what really helped me too was the people that i worked with, we all lend a helping hand if one of us were to fall short.

Great culture, Just no sustainable/ living money.
Culture, Fast Paced, Competitive
Kontra érvek
Short hours, No breaks, Hazardous Conditions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for.
Courier, Tractor Trailer Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL and San Antonio Tx.2018, február 5.
Federal Express is a fast paced work environment where some would say organized chaos. There are many job classifications that require many employees working all at the same time.
flying benefits
Kontra érvek
working all shifts including split shifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Fun Workplace
Pickup and Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, október 29.
FedEx was a fun job where one could be his/her own boss! As a pick-up courier, I had a route where I was able to meet work demands, while providing the best customer service!
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great co-workers, and managers
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, október 3.
its a great place to work just not a lot of opportunities to move up in the company. Overall its a great job just to many part time and not enough full time.
Excellent Company
Senior Investigator/Security Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, július 24.
The benefits are great and the job culture is positive and rewarding, Depending on your field of employment, there are management opportunities. There is a great balance of work and personal life. The quality of life is outstanding.
Positive culture and discounts
Kontra érvek
Management Opportunities depending on field of employment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van