Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Antonio, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 433 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty routine once you know your duties for that week. When It come to crunch time and the plane lands..its all focus and little room for error. Can be stressful in some situations. Overall the more you know and do the more routine it becomes.
Pro érvek
Always on the go..time flies
The schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for at first, you can advance but I got no support. Management really sucks! Best part of working there was you basically were on your own.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opportunity to advance the industry. We all work together for the greater good. Family and safety are paramount. The management allows you to make your medical and dental appointments and is generally concerned about your family’s welfare.
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyone helped each other and felt like a part of a team to complete tasks and objectives. There was always something to do and someone to help you do it or understand how to do it.
good leadership
Kontra érvek
full throttle as soon as you walked in the door and days started at 3 a.m.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No weekends off , no management help Work trucks are older , some have to load own truck . Pay is ok , average 120 stops a day , need better management skills , better work trucks
Good hours
Pay doesn’t fit hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is about on time delivery and doing our jobs to perfection without any to little mistakes necessary. Flexible hours and willing to pay for your overtime. Great benefits as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been with the company for 10 yrs now. It’s a great place to work and management is awesome (if you’re a person who values the opportunity that’s has been given to you). Benefits are great as well as the income. Currently, I’m making $115,000 a year on a 650 miles run a day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working with fedex man its fast pace an the cowworks are awesome they work with u an they also bring snacks for the employers the best thing about this job is that its like ur working out
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was great! But not enough of it. It is very hard work but I enjoyed it. Couldnt make enough money to really pay for any bills and it is definitely a tiring job so it's not easy to go to another job to compensate pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working as a same-day courier with FedEx. It was very laid back and easy! Co workers were also easy going and we helped each other out when some days were packed with deliveries.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The money can be good ..ground driver earning 1100 a week . Hours are terrible. Get used to the fact that you might be getting home at 8oclock at night and while driving home you will see families out together or walking in resteraunts together and know that will never be you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needs helpers for delevry there are days when i could use a little help for that day when Im super packed with packages and the loaders don't help any by just stuffer it all in the truck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Plane lands, material handlers offload the freight containers and move it to the belt to where the package handlers will sort it to the correct locations. Afterwards the Truck Control Agents will put those containers into semis and complete the paperwork for the Ramp Transport Drivers to take to the stations, from there, the Couriers will sort them out to the appropriate addresses and assemble a route and complete by making all deliveries in a timely fashion and reschedule the failed ones for the following day. I learned how to talk to people even when there having a bad day. How to be efficient on time and distance. Management needs some improvement, they don't fully understand the job they took and need more training. The hardest part of the job is really just dealing with traffic and trying to figure out another way to get to your destination. The most enjoyable part of the job in my opinion was making customers happy by doing an excellent job.
Pro érvek
Fast paced and you're on your own.
Kontra érvek
Hard to find a spot to place your lunch.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an ok 2nd job or good for college students. The hours are short and no breaks. Management is pretty good on both shifts. Fast paced work and very physical.
Benefits and some PTO
hours and no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, flexible hours and good commincation. It can be loud and hectic at times but once youbget into the swing of things its pretty easy. Not a bad place
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would haver to load my truck everyday to start my day and deliver packages to customers homes on a daily basis.I would start early in the morning and would work to late in the evening.
No Pros
No benefits, Long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at other FedEx locations that weren't so bad, but FedEx Freight in San Antonio was absolutely horrible! It's almost a year since I quit and I still sometimes have nightmares about that place! Supervisors and dispatchers there are openly hostile to dock workers and drivers. It was the most bizarre work environment I've ever been in! Supervisors really go to extra lengths to let you know that you're just a cockroach to them, and they really enjoy stepping on you. They roll their eyes at employees, scream at them, speak condescendingly, tell employees to load HazMat in dangerous and illegal ways to meet deadlines, putting the driver and the public at risk. They don't let employees report injuries because it will ruin their chance to have a safety bbq. But when something goes wrong it's all on the employee. And if you complain about it, you'll be walking around with a bullseye on your back! In every daily work group meeting one of the supervisors would proclaim to everyone "If you don't want this job... than you don't have to work here!" Eventually I realized what brilliant advise that was. So I threw away my 8 years with the company. When I quit it felt like I was finally released from prison. There is no doubt that FedEx has great benefits and the wages are more than fair for each job class. There is lots of room for advancement, which I took advantage of several times. I was able to buy a house and my dream truck because of FedEx. But eventually, I realized that my dignity is worth more than that.
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Supervisors and Dispatchers are openly hostile to employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a rise early job. Some days you are told to be there at 4am, peak times 3am. You can work anywhere from 3 hours to 6 hours each morning. Great physical workout. So by 9am, the rest of the day is yours!
Great physical workout
temporary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management isn't the best. In my experience we were given a work load that was way beyond what our sort was able to do. Warehouse has no air conditioning, fans for trailers don't cool you off. No breaks, just time to drink some water every once in a while.
Get in shape
Kontra érvek
No break, no AC, loud, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no career advancement being that I work for a contractor and my sole job is to deliver. I will always be a driver and most managers make less than drivers. It is a great work environment when its not peak season and my mangers are awesome but I cant speak for the other contractor employers with Fed Ex.
Pro érvek
Flexible work environment with no one looking over your shoulder
Kontra érvek
Peak and holiday season. My managers are great but I hear other contract bosses aren't.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working for FedEx, a lot of the reasoning was due to my immediate managers being the real driving force and lending a helping hand when it was needed, the only reason i left was due to the fact that there was no sustainable money to be made there. You were lucky to see 28-30 hrs a week depending on the season. A lot of what really helped me too was the people that i worked with, we all lend a helping hand if one of us were to fall short. Great culture, Just no sustainable/ living money.
Culture, Fast Paced, Competitive
Kontra érvek
Short hours, No breaks, Hazardous Conditions.