Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Salt Lake City, UT

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Salt Lake City, UT88 értékelés
88 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 442 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a new project for Fed EX so there were many changes made to make the flow of work better. Most of the employees I worked with were current employees that had moved into this new department. I have a mush harder time learning all of the systems be new to the company. I did get to know the different systems and work them to the best of my ability. The management were good to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx had very flexible hours. And they work great with employees when it comes to needing time off or family issues. I personally enjoyed working there. It is hard physically but it's worth it. In both hubs I had great pay. The ability to advance could be a lot better but it's not impossible. And most of the managers were decent and friendly. I had a couple that didn't care but not many.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Required to keep packages off the floor without shutting down belts. fast paced work. Managers were helpful and friendly, good company to work for.Kept a high standard!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place come in work get paid listen to music. Easy job hardest part is waking up at 5:30am. But once you get in the groove of things it’s easy I also enjoy the free coffee.
Management, pay, benefits, Side job
Kontra érvek
Hardest part is waking up early but you get used to it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been through countless jobs, and most of them have horrible management, bad pay, horrible benefits (so much comes out of pay) or Even bad environment. Everything I just said, is the complete opposite at this job. The management 1000% cares about you. They give you PTO and benefits the first day of hire. Benefits are only 6 dollars a week that comes out of your paycheck. The environment is so bubbly and happy, it makes come back everyday. I have no complaints about this job and position. I have never been through a good job before. Great job FedEx.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Volveri a trabajar para si medieran la oportunidad un exelente hambiente laboral muy dinamico no sin la cuota diaria de situaciones de decision de como ejercer tu trabajo donde el cliente usted y la empresa esten sastifechos por igual pero siempre manteniendo el cliente en el maximo Standard
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
treated like you are just a dime a dozen from management!!!!! Management very uneducated and had their employee pets!!!!! very unruly and ignorant management!!!!!!
nothing
Kontra érvek
mangers having employees as their pets and causing hostile environment!!!!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful work inviorment only place i ever worked that starts to look for reasons to fire you the same day that they hire you managment requires all employees to how write ups in there work folders at all times for termination purposes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is physical. Pay is okay however you do work for an independent contractor who in most cases does not offer any benefits. Few holidays off with no pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for a contractor, Clearline Transportation, which is why I rated so high. The company couldn't do any better for their drivers, yet they continue to go above and beyond to serve their drivers better.
Pro érvek
Great pay, excellent staff.
Kontra érvek
May not get on a dedicated run, right off the bat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fedex was probably the hardest job i worked at, it is a very fast pace you had to keep up with the boxes that came down the chute, sometimes you had to load 3 trucks at one time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Services is by far the best company I've ever worked for, and I'm incredibly sad to leave. I started as a Manager Administrative Assistant assisting in Operations, I then worked with our Senior Engineer to help develop SOPs, and from there I was promoted to work as the On-site Recruiter, working directly under Senior Management. All of the offices I've worked in have been incredible, the people and the culture are by far the best I've ever seen. There's upward mobility and lots of ways to learn and grow within the company.

All of the Senior Managers I've worked with are incredible, and the entire work culture is very healthy and happy. I love my coworkers, and I feel passionate about our goals and mission.
Pro érvek
PSP Culture, Wonderful benefits, Upward mobility, Travel benefits, PTO, Understanding Management, Competitive Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management team worked with you continueally. they pride themselves on safety. the company takes care of their drivers well. However there are times where it was slow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent ongoing follow up training. The databases were constantly improving. Many innovations were readily implemented in a timely manner. Supervisors were mostly hired from within.
Munkahelyi kultúra
hours are variant from starting at 1:00 a.m. to 3:30 a.m. and ending at around 6:00 to 8:00 a.m. the work environment is very competitive and stressful as you are asked to maintain a certain pace throughout the shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I personally think this was a good gig! I had alot of fun working for this company! Loved driving my truck and route Monday through Sat. Some of the packages I do not regret carrying haha, as they were extremely heavy, but it like i said was a good Gig.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of stress involved in day to day operations any mishaps is detrimental to your position and career you’re only as good as your last mistake they are free to reprimand
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
work environment is extremly stressful and fast. employees are often overloaded with work and starting early isn't an option because the previous shifts lack of finishing in a timley manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I delivered packages to customer
Was a swing driver did other routes when others where off.

Repair Tracking Devices .

I learned great customer service skills and learned how do deal with stress during the holiday season.

great company to work for with great employee benefits.
Deliery was a great job
Stress at christmas
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent people to work with, job stability, consistency and environment. So many good people and opportunities to advance or learn new jobs. Definitely promote from within
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a typical day at work, get up and work from 6 get off around 3. really repetitious work, some days it can be easy some days it can be a pain but I worked through both.
Easy work
No benefits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés