FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Saline, MI

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 817 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Doesn’t encourage hard work or strength of ideas.
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saline, MI2019, december 10.
Very poor pay, doesn’t change in holiday season when 30% more stops are added and weather is bad, NO benefits. This is not a job that anyone who is worth it will work for any real amount of time. Neither corporate nor the contractors care about real innovation or improvement for the workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good job security
PACKAGE HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saline, MI2018, augusztus 31.
FedEx has good job security, since there is a high turnover rate due to people quitting so much. As long as you don't quit or steal and you do your job you get to keep your job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
A typical day at work
Seasonal Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saline, MI2017, november 15.
A typical day at work involved loading and unloading of trucks without the use of equipment. Fast paced sorting and heavy lifting. Hours were typically overnight.
Schedule Flexibility
Kontra érvek
Poor Management/Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and a fun workplace with awesome people
PACKAGE HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saline, Michigan2015, június 14.
My typical day at FedEx is arriving around 3:45am. Go and clock in when time allows me to. I grab a scanner and have a seat on a bench to await the meeting we have every morning. The managers tell us about what to expect with the number of packages we will handle, how we did on the precious day, and what we need to work. After the meeting, a group of us get together to stretch so that we don't pull a muscle while we handle the packages. Then I go to my designated spot get my scanner ready to scan packages. The packages come down the conveyor belt and I look at the label to see where the package goes. Then I put the package on the correct truck pallet for the delivery guy to put in the truck when he arrives. I scan packages to the correct truck. Hopefully the delivery guy gets all the packages he is supposed to have for his/her day, if not I help locate them.
My co-workers are a lot of fun to work with. We get along really well and help each other out. The hardest part is lifting the heavy packages. The most enjoyable part of the job being able to work with a bunch of great, friendly people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is not what it appears or as described.
Loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saline, Michigan2014, augusztus 11.
I consider myself a fairly intelligent and competent individual and no stranger to hard work. But loading some trucks were far more difficult that others. Training was not really all that great and most of the mgmt. had no clue or idea for the most part what they were doing. They did not help out when things were out of control. Boxes would come down the conveyor jammed packed and they would expect you to load 3 trucks with 0 errors. Many of the co-workers were very negative and had really nasty attitudes. The drivers would come in and get angry and curse you out because the way you're taught to load the truck doesn't coincide with how they want their truck loaded. That should never be allowed to happen. They had all of these signs up about intimidation and bullying...what a bunch of hypocrites.

The hours were great, pay was decent, and it was great for a second job. Everyday was a different start time. You're weren't allowed to bring your phone into the building. Trucks were constantly late and you had no idea when you would leave. There were no breaks, not even a 10 min. break.

My main job was loader but I also did some unloading. 1 person unloading a semi-truck that is jammed packed top to bottom front to back....I don't really think that is good for your back nor do I think that is a 1 person job. The first time I unloaded it felt like someone karate chopped my back in half.

I resigned....just not the type of environment I wanted to be in.

Remember when you go on an interview, you are interviewing the interviewer as well as the company. Always ask questions.
The hours, ok for a 2nd job
Kontra érvek
No break and management did not manage nor lead.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with ping-pong tables
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saline, MI2014, június 20.
The hardest part of the job was just the workload that we had to complete. During certain seasons of the year, the volume would be increased and the workers were doing more than usual and staying longer as well.
A typical day at work consists of unloading maybe 3-4 trailers and then maybe doing some other work and that's it.
My co-workers for the most part were really fun to work with because I personally knew quite a few people that worked there as well and that made the job more enjoyable.
I learned that in the workforce, I may have to do hard labor at times.
Pro érvek
The workers were rewarded with candy bars and some even employee of the month honors, There was also a ping-pong table present in which we would play after work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 4Jelentés

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van