FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Saint Paul, MN

32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 974 értékelés megtekintése
Good job
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2020, január 23.
Good job good working invorment good manger's good hours good schedule pays well nice job invorment easy to get to pays weekly easier to get more hours I was very easy to understand work job
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard work but a fun place
Package Handler (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2019, december 18.
The typical day begins with checking in with your supervisor and being assigned a trailer to work. As the packages come you scan them and stack them in the trailer
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the atmospheric vibes workering with good people.
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  7 long lake rd saint paul mn2019, november 1.
I would like to work full time this job offers paid time off which gives me time to spend with my family. I also had worked 10hrs up to sometimes 15hrs and I love the break periods.
It was ok
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2019, augusztus 27.
It’s was a okay experience other then working in the cold and other people not doing there job it was something new for me and I got a lot of exercise in while working there
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a great opportunity for all
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2019, augusztus 5.
I'll will mostly describe as it provides strategic leadership and consolidated commerce and business services. FedEx Corporation has clearly outlined goals and strategies for the future.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strenuous work environment for very little pay.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN 551302019, július 29.
Typical day started by getting checked in by the security guards to allow the employees on the docking area. Then when i get to my assigned area we start by scanning boxes an placing them in a truck trailer.
Flexible and Steady work
PACKAGE HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2019, május 25.
If you work hard you can work overtime and get guaranteed overtime. Fair pay but little advancement opportunity. Flexible hours and management works with you to make sure your getting the number of hours you need at the time that works for you.
I liked it
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  7 Long Lake Rd, St Paul, MN 551152018, augusztus 22.
The job was great. The hours and pay were great. But if you have severe anxiety it is not the job for you which was why I left. But if you can handle the pressure it is pretty fun.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would've been a far better score if it wasn't for management changes
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Paul, MN2018, május 27.
When i started working here i loved it. it is a fast paced job with decent pay and benefits. Sort of like getting paid to work out. However over the past year or so it has gone downhill, fast. The management has either stopped caring how well the day is going or cant handle the responsibilities in order to make it better. They have push away a ton of new and old package handlers forcing the rest of the work on the remaining ones, further pushing them to their limits. Like i said when its running well its a good job, but many are running for the door.
pay, hours
1 unpaid meal, hot and cold conditions, management
Dynamic company
Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2018, április 10.
I truly enjoyed working with the FedEx IT team - committed to making projects work. Aggressive management team committed to getting new business and retaining current customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
Terrible conpany
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  7 long lake rd. St.Paul MN2018, március 29.
FedEx is the very last company and place of employment that I would ever recommend to any of my freinds and family. Overall FedEx is the worst company I've ever worked for and I don't advise anyone to pursue a career with them.
No pros
Kontra érvek
Terrible managment, getting pushed past your physical limit everyday, no
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast paced workplace
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2017, augusztus 19.
As a package handler my job is, but not limited, to placing boxes that come down the belt into the correct truck. Also cleaning and maintaining a clean work area when things slow down.
Pro érvek
Get used to fast paced things and great employees and trainers.
No breaks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun Fast Paced Environment
Home Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2017, július 18.
Waking up early

loading packages and organizing

prepping map and addresses in order

timing route

super fast paced environment

little supervision!

kinda stressful at times

fun people
independence
Kontra érvek
short breaks and super fast paced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
horrible
Sales Representative/Delivery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2017, április 8.
i had a awful experience,it was a lot of work driving during winter time those big trucks it was too scary, but that was my opinion for those who like to drive and have a daily amout of stops to accomplish i recomend the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive work environment
Dock worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Paul, MN, and Lyons, IL2016, december 19.
FedEx is a fantastic company to work for ! I looked forward to going to work everyday. It was a rewarding job and I was always satisfied whenever I went to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Active and Fast Pace
Swing Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2016, november 2.
Very physically demanding and inconsistent hours, but enjoy my co-workers. Always on the go which is great for those seeking to stay active, and typically can get lots of hours if you show you are competent and hardworking.

Managers don't have a lot of power, but have lots of pressure placed on them, which can cause lots of stress and tension down the line. Performance doesn't dictate pay, only seniority.

Overall, a great job if you want to be on the move and out of an office, but can put a lot of excess strain on the body and not a lot of mobility potential.
Fast paced
Kontra érvek
Low compensation compared to competitors
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Busy, friendly workplace
Manager and driver for a sub-contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2016, március 8.
This was a busy, physically active job that I enjoyed spring, summer, and fall. Winter was difficult because of the weather and road conditions, but was still overall ok. The staff were friendly and co-workers worked together as a team, often helping each other out. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the snowy/icy roads. The most enjoyable part was being able to be outside during mild weather.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and decent pay, but seem like a cog in the wheel.
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2015, december 14.
Day starts off loading trucks at 6am then depart the terminal to deliver packages.

Depending on route, you may be driving anywhere from until 2pm or 7pm.

Only time with co-workers are during morning truck loading.
Pro érvek
Pay, nice if you like working alone for an entire day.
Kontra érvek
Long hours, no advancement, higher risk of injury.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive job with job security.
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2015, augusztus 20.
Typical day would start with ensuring the load quality of your truck. Leave terminal drive to route begin delivery and pick ups in a very timely schedule. Learned to never become complacent or people could easily get hurt. Customer service skills were key good relationships with everyone I would come in contact with. Hardest part of job was winters in trucks with minimal heat and getting stuck in the snow.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
never work here
Package handler trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2015, augusztus 13.
pay does not match the work your just another number in the books.
management is lacking good leadership. they say its all about safety be really its numbers.
good work out.
Kontra érvek
can take a toll on your body.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van