FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Saint Charles, MO

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 827 értékelés megtekintése
N/a
Forklift Operator/Material HandlerForklift operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2020, január 22.
The good or the they treat you great they show you that your hard work matters the bad would be when it’s cold and windy.Wish there were more full-time positions available wish there was a way to keep the docs a lot warmer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Obey even breaking laws are be fired
City Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Charles, MO2020, január 1.
I was fired by fed ex because I would not break traffic laws they got mad and another driver broke the law and almost hit me and I said something to him about it and they fired him for being reckless and fired me because they know I won’t break laws delivering fed ex does not practice what they preach I was fired because I did not kiss butt but they don’t train you on it in orientation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Get In Get Your CDL And Go Elsewhere
Forklift Operator/Spotter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2019, december 10.
Shift could change quite frequently
Supervisors can be rude
DONT got to HR it’ll only makes it worst
Get your CDL do your 1 year and find another company to work for
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Not too bad
Freight Handler/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2019, augusztus 20.
Kind of stressful at times but the work is pretty easy. The hardest part of the job is recoups, getting freight where they need to be on time and finding a working forklift. Even if you have no experience they train you in a classroom and then you go out on the dock for more training. The benefits and the pay are amazing.
No room for advancement
Office Assistant/ customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2019, július 10.
No room for advancement unless you are in good with management , it’s all about favoritism there . They don’t do anything by seniority unless it benefits them . If you work there you will be part-time for ever
1,0
Working
City Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Charles, MO2019, május 3.
Never know what is going on day too day they keep changing your start time they hire drivers telling them your a city drive but all you really are is a dock worker
Pretty uniforms
Management doesn’t care
No opportunity for advancement
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2019, március 7.
I worked here for 8 years and since mike ducker and others that have been running operations for decades all leaving.Fedex will loose ground due to amazon. If they don’t like you they target you and treat you poorly.The employees make outlandish sometimes racist comments all day and they use profanity continuously.Pay is good but the culture and atmosphere has gone down.If management thinks you Will surpass them they will try to block you in anyway for advancement.Freight is constantly being damaged,our terminal is a mess.They hire uneducated people off the street to run operations and they are destroying the company.
Good pay
Bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get in, do your job and get out.
Freight team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Charles, MO2019, február 21.
You learn how to work with those around you because you will need their help early on to build routines. Most people, at least those that I encountered, were very willing to answer all questions ad even take their time to lend a hand. Yes more often than not they might be helping you due to the fact that you are in their way but then they would offer up some advice. With that job you must learn efficiency and quickly because its a lot of money you are moving and one late or broken shipment can cost the come a lot of money. Truly the more difficult part of the job is the weather. Be prepared because whatever the weather outside, it can be ten times worse. Yet with that being said, for me there is no better feeling than knowing that when you clock out, it was a jib well done.
Usually on your on
lack of hours early on
fast pace work place
City Driver/operations supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2019, január 22.
Good company to work for. Fair. hardest part of the job are the hours. Management for the most part is good. Learned a lot about logistics and the city. Good with training for advancement in the company if that is the direction you are wanting to go.
pay
hours
na
City Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2018, július 2.
a day starts with checking the load for accuracy and fixing any errors if any. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the other cars on the road.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is good but upper management and Work life balance suck
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2018, február 19.
I worked with fedex freight as a operations supervisor for four in a half years. Coming in they made it seem like a good job. After the first 2 month I found out that I made a mistake. There was no training what so ever. Then you would get written up as soon as you make a mistake. No if and or buts about it. Upper management was very secretive with everything did not pass anything down as General knowledge of the company. Also the hours was crazy I would only get paid for working 10 hrs but ended up working 12 hrs daily and the amount of paperwork they pile on you is ridiculous . You can’t Efficiently do your job with all the extra paperwork the have you do.
The pay
Kontra érvek
Work and home life and everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there. My favorite job.
Forklift Operator/city driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Charles, MO2018, január 23.
I would recommend this job to anyone that likes to be challenged and for the days to go buy fast because of quick paced work environment. Wonderful wages and management.
Pro érvek
Everything about this job is a pro.
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
A growing company thats beautiful to be apart of
Forklift Operator/Hostler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2018, január 16.
FedEx is a great place to work. Since I ve been there I have had plenty of opportunities to do more than what I was hired for. I just recently learned to hostle and invest into their stock options
pay is great
working out doors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Office Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2017, november 12.
Decent benefits great pay. Have opportunity to advance in the company. I have learned so much since I have been there which I find very rewarding for the most part
Excellent pay.
Kontra érvek
Could have a better insurance plain
Munkahelyi kultúra
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2017, szeptember 27.
Fast paced and fair. give it 4.5 out of 5 You get 2 raises a year and 2 bonuses. They are fair in the treatment of employees. They seem to care about employee concerns.
ok
ok
Productive, excellent workers/leadership
Lead, educate and develop company employees (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2015, szeptember 22.
Great place to work, although part time, I enjoyed working for the company, as well as co-workers, and management team.
I learned a great deal working at Fedex.
Was promoted to part time supervisor within my four months of employment as a dock worker.
Pro érvek
Great work environment, management staff
Part Time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Very nice job to work
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2014, április 10.
A typical day at Fed Ex was fun. You got the chance to learn first hand how to organize and ship freight that comes in all shapes and sizes and all across the nation.
You would show up to work, hop on a forklift, and just move different things around the dock.
Sometimes you would receive trailers that were filled with items that was too heavy to even pick up with a forklift, but co-workers were always around to help you move something if you needed it.
Managers gave us set goals on how much freight needed to be moved and percentages of work transferred.
Work was always organized and fun. Co-workers and Managers all made sure to make the dock into a fun atmosphere..
Pro érvek
Organized work and fun environment
Weather Conditions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Open dock, fast work place Great place to work.
Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St.Charles,MO2013, december 22.
* Dock work.
* I learned maintenance and repairing forklifts.
* Management is you while working and making good decision.
* The work environment is great to work in and you will get alone with everyone.
* The job has no hard part to it easy work.
* I would say the most fun part about the job is coming to work and getting to clock in and seeing everyone you work with and being there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
have fun at work by singing karoke in the back rooms
o Promoted to full time supervisor in July 2011 (Volt alkalmazott) –  st. charles missouri2013, október 20.
great place to work at great work environment great management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
IT WAS OKAY--COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE
Retired (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2013, szeptember 11.
IT WAS A COMPANY THAT WAS CONSIDERATE AND CONCENTRATED ON GIVING THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE
GOOD PEOPLE TO WORK WITH AND FOR
SOMETIMES GOT OVER TO MUCH BE EVERYBODY'S FRIEND
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van