Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sacramento, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Sacramento, CA250 értékelés
250 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 456 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just as described in headline, if you want to work temporarily or turn into a career, fedex is the company. College tuition aid as well. Hard work in the beginning but more then welcome to move up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My task at FedEx was to unload and load trailers, also I was a packet handler (a person who scan and palate boxes and put them in the right place to be shipped out.)
long breaks
no free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a package handler and it was very hard to work to life some of the packages. I asked my boss to move me and he refused to do so. It was not a job for me.
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very unorganized the management over work employees to save time slow paced advancement opportunities no incentives need to offer training in different positions for advancement opportunities
Free ice
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a fast pace some days and slow other days. lots of patience and fast learning skills and visual learning to get the job down and done . It's also can be fun and you climb the ladder within the work place .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is smooth unless the managers want to mess with you.
Go to someone higher up if I have a problem with a manager.

Managers were bad they favored certain people and made others

work harder.

A lot of different ethnicities and a mixture of ages.

Working under bad managers, in a hot warehouse with no a/c or fans that barely work.

when I work with the people I enjoy talking with.
free snacks and gatorade
Kontra érvek
short breaks or sometimes no break. work us pass 3 hours without a break, or work past 5 hours with no lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job that gives most employees a sense of purpose every day. Great place to work overall. Teamwork is definitely a requirement to be successful in the workplace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed ex was a great place to work but didn't have enough hours per week. Fed ex was fast paced and very productive which made the day go by fast. Fed ex has the greatest staff ever.
Friendly environment
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Moved freight, stock and other materials to and from storage and production areas and loading docks.
Received, stored and shipped goods and materials.

Stacked and piled lumber, boards and pallets.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx offers lots of opportunities to advance which I did throughout my 14+ years of employment. It's a very diverse place to work and environmentally sustainable.
Good pay, great opportunities
Kontra érvek
Decision making is sometimes very slow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Though i wasn't with FedEx long, i enjoyed the environment and atmosphere.
Management was always on top of my concerns and were adamant about making sure we took our breaks and lunches on time.
good atmosphere
full-time positions limited
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good about Fedex is we have good benefits , we have medical,vision and dental benefit. We also have life insurance and 401K. My daily task is to do yard check , update the processing Log of what we have for the day ,how many trailers in our yard. The hard part is that checking on the trailers its because sometimes its not safe ,sometimes driver are not paying attention they forget to put breaks on their tractor . I always wear my safety vest so im vesible day and night.
We takes two 10 minute break and 30 minute lunch everyday
Kontra érvek
We take a complete break and a complete lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started by working on the floor but it didn't seem like people liked their jobs so I moved to were I worked alone. I became an Arrival and Departure Clerk , this job is very fast pace had a lot more to Offer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible scheduling, willing to work with you. The pay is great, starts of at 16. within a year you max out at 19. That is the part time pay, once full time. its starts at 20
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was a great place to work. It was really easy. All you had to do was stack boxes on a pallet or load/unload a trailer. The managers were all pretty chill too. The only downside was in the summer when the trailers would heat up.
Easy
Hot in the summer
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for Fed Ex during my time there. The night went by fast and it was unload the trucks and load the trucks and some days I sorted packages. I learned new techniques to load/unload. Management was fair and upfront with me. The culture was normal for a warehouse job. The hardest part of the job was being ready to work 3rd shift. The most enjoyable part of the job was the workout from loading and unloading trucks.
optional overtime
Kontra érvek
Not much room for advancement
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very hot . use of fan is usually not the route they want to go. hard work and a lot of sweat. dress comfortable but not in a bad manner. remember its still a work place
different shifts
hot
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a part time employee moving boxes I was offered well over minimum wage, training and certification of hazardous materials and forklifts, tuition reimbursement and good medical coverage. The offered much more than I had expected for a entry level job loading boxes into containers. Grate job to start with at a great company with good internal promotion track and good benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, work hard, take of care of physical mental health, body for the shifts, stay healthy and active. put in some work, and if you need help have someone help when u need it and they work work with you.
Free drinks
better advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lifting packages and loading trucks with packages up to 100 lbs. Scanning packages to make sure they are in the right area. Great and hard work out. Fast pace and very challenging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Same review as fedex ground. Management sucks, the coworkers are fun and help each other out. We could never keep a manager for more than a year and they never knew what they were doing.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés