Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sacramento, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Sacramento, CA250 értékelés
250 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 465 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just as described in headline, if you want to work temporarily or turn into a career, fedex is the company. College tuition aid as well. Hard work in the beginning but more then welcome to move up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as package handler great experience. Great pay and they train and pay you for the training. I got my I'd withing the first day of training and then was put to work the same week. I was there for about 4 months and discharged due to being incarcerated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a really great job. It is the perfect job for someone who is trying to get back on their feet. There's a lot of respectful managers. Although it is very demanding it was one of the best jobs that I've had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced work. Good experience for Warehouse work. Good place to start your first job if you like a very fast paced job. Good place to start work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management at fed ex shows extreme favoritism.
If you are not in their group of friends you will get no where. You can try as hard as you want , you will not advance unless you are one of their friends

When Your Supervisors decide they don't like you they assign you the worst details while the others watch you work. If you are not in their group of friends they all talk behind your back and do all they can to make your daily life miserable. The supervisors and department managers work together to make things so bad you will finally quit. They will lie, make up situations that are

policy violations , report you to security, have you suspended, and give you no reason for doing so. The supervisors involve your co workers instructing them how to harass you and they all laugh about it .

This is the worst place to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loads and unloads cargo, runs truck dock, coordinates all tractor trailer routes, runs computer system for incoming and outgoing trucks, handles hazardous materials and dangerous goods, coordinates offloaded cargo from incoming flights, weights cargo, and builds cargo loads in computer system to be loaded onto outbound trucks, maintains warehouse area, operates numerous equipment including, tugs, belt loaders, and forklifts, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is demanding and work/life balance is not the best. This will vary from location to location. The company is very safety and people oriented. The most satisfying aspect of the job is providing great customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You stay busy all the time. And you work till the jobs done every day. Weather its 12 noon or 10 pm at night. You work in the heat and the in the rain
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't train newbies well, don't really blame them managers are just lazy. Veterans are treat like dirt, they depends on them way too much. Bad Place to woto at, newbies eventually quit on day 1.
Friendly Employees
Lazy managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most depressing job I've had. Don't do it to yourself if you have the choice.If you're going to college, this might work for you. But again, it's depressing... af.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex has a lot of benefits and opportunity for people like me for when they start working and the people are willing to help and train you when you need it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start right after highschool, very easy job just a lot of work. Work hard enough and there on time everyday they rewards you. Every six months you get a raise and the work is very simple
Pro érvek
They rewards those who work hard and be at work everyday
Kontra érvek
Quick paste working, not Long enough breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was pretty good place to work at. They are pretty relaxed on what you can wear. Some might say its hard work moving boxes that can be heavy but I saw it as a workout.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed ex is a great company I have been with the company for 7 years almost and I love it , there’s a lot of growth and opportunity here and the benefits are great can’t complain.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for fedx , the human resources were great, fedx you have opportunity to exspand your career choices, managers were awsome, I love the fact tgat we all practice safty tips! I wanted to make sure that I was practicing safty habits as well as my manager and co worker,. I love the many people who join the fed x team! Fed x is the place to be!!!!!
Pro érvek
free lunch when you work on sunday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment is a joke you get over worked and the managent does not appreciate anyones hard work very few managers know what they are doing there would not reccomend working here really hard work for very little pay i have been here almost a year and my back is already starting to give out
Weekly pay
Get over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was at the call center taking calls concerning INternational shipments. I really enjoyed this job. And it paid me well with great
extras and benefits.

THis is a really good company. Very fair to all employees.

I loved my job. Sometimes the calls were a little difficult as people would be upset but once you listened and helped them it would be fine.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Non
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day would include maintaining and operating a delivery truck while delivering all kinds of packages to there customers in a professional and timely manner
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your just trying to get some extra money go for it. Other than that if you don’t plan on making a career out of it no need to put yourself through this stressful job if you don’t have to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day starts at 1 or 2 in the afternoon, and goes until 6pm at the latest. The warehouse is run at a blistering speed, and most days workers are unable to keep up with the high volume of freight coming in.

Training is very minimal, as in the bear minimum, employees are trained for one day, maybe two, and then are left to figure everything out on their own.

Employees work less than twenty hours a week, and only four days a week, and earn less than $200 a week. There are no health benefits until after you have worked for 1,000 hours.

Management does not listen to new ideas for how to better run the warehouse, and their only concern is getting freight out onto the floor as fast as possible, everything that happens afterwards is dealt with as the problem arises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paste environment sometime I would recommend this job to anyone who is interested in working in a steady fast paste knows how to get the job done in a timely manner and follow close attention to written or verbal instructions
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés