FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sacramento, CA

241 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 693 értékelés megtekintése
Awesome job, Awesome people
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2020, január 21.
Energetic people, must people to perform activities such as loading and unloading trucks at a fast and accurate pace. Management cares about their employees and their well being.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Arrival and Departure Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2020, január 9.
It was a joy working for them. The environment that I was around was great. Managers always kept the place a joy. The energy that each person gives one another is encouraging.
cool place to work
Education Mentor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, december 31.
Easy work with simple directions, good money and decent hours. You can easily work at your own pace with little interaction with others if you want.Good workplace energy
pool table
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a warehouse environment
Lead Parcel Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, november 7.
Through hard work and dedication, I was promoted after a year. This was before I started my college career and wasn't a place I saw myself for the long-term.

It was hard work, but it definitely shaped the person I am today for the better.
Warehouse responsibilities
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, október 31.
Handling packages, loading and unloading packages, maintain an organized facility. I excelled in a work environment where you were obligated to work in groups.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
I love Fedex !
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, október 24.
I love Fedex so much I was sad I had to leave my team managers included ! I would be more then happy to come back ! I will always wish my Fedex family the best!
Love !
there part time
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, október 21.
in a warehouse environment part time at nights, and its alright. It's frustrating coming in, and dealing with starting on where someone one else left off, and most everything wasn't done right, so it holds you back, because you have to fix everything, and no one is held accountable.
Pro érvek
extra money is always good money, part time is better than no time
mindless repetition
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would stay away from this company
Courier/Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, október 21.
First of all I'm talking about fedex Express (Not ground)!! The trucks look the same but are definitely different..They stress you out with too many deliveries,want it done super fast! And if you get hurt bending over backwards for them, they are quick to point the finger at you and tell you that it's your fault! Management are pure puppets. Stay clear!
s of their superiors this includes Hr!! Shes a joke!!! Just likes to repeat what her boss tells her!! It wears out your body!then they get rid of you! Look elsewhere!!
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
It wears the body down. They stress you out, if you get hurt they are quick to blame you, and once you get hurt ( which you will) they try to get rid of you fast!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor choices no improvments were made very stressful managers
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, szeptember 27.
I would never recommend no one and it's very poor management i really was unhappy there i waa treated poorly never received a fair chance. Shift never started on time management waa rude and unprofessional disrespectful employees waa treated poorly never really cared about safety.
You can dress comfrontable
No correct training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
N/a
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, szeptember 20.
I don't really know I was a unloader and I was good at my work and I don't know what else to say about FedEx it was a good place to work and meet new people.
3,0
Fun place to wor
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, szeptember 16.
Good place to work at a lot of hours get the most weekends off and good benefits and retirement plan great co workers and great management for the most part
Great Job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, szeptember 16.
Worked as package handler great experience. Great pay and they train and pay you for the training. I got my I'd withing the first day of training and then was put to work the same week. I was there for about 4 months and discharged due to being incarcerated.
Review
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, szeptember 5.
FedEx is a really great job. It is the perfect job for someone who is trying to get back on their feet. There's a lot of respectful managers. Although it is very demanding it was one of the best jobs that I've had.
Excellent work experience
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, augusztus 24.
Very fast paced work. Good experience for Warehouse work. Good place to start your first job if you like a very fast paced job. Good place to start work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is by far the worst place I have ever worked at
someone to kick aaround (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento Hub2019, augusztus 24.
The management at fed ex shows extreme favoritism.
If you are not in their group of friends you will get no where. You can try as hard as you want , you will not advance unless you are one of their friends
When Your Supervisors decide they don't like you they assign you the worst details while the others watch you work. If you are not in their group of friends they all talk behind your back and do all they can to make your daily life miserable. The supervisors and department managers work together to make things so bad you will finally quit. They will lie, make up situations that are
policy violations , report you to security, have you suspended, and give you no reason for doing so. The supervisors involve your co workers instructing them how to harass you and they all laugh about it .
This is the worst place to work.
Awesome
MATERIAL HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, augusztus 1.
Loads and unloads cargo, runs truck dock, coordinates all tractor trailer routes, runs computer system for incoming and outgoing trucks, handles hazardous materials and dangerous goods, coordinates offloaded cargo from incoming flights, weights cargo, and builds cargo loads in computer system to be loaded onto outbound trucks, maintains warehouse area, operates numerous equipment including, tugs, belt loaders, and forklifts, etc.
very demanding
Operations Manager- US Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, július 30.
Work is demanding and work/life balance is not the best. This will vary from location to location. The company is very safety and people oriented. The most satisfying aspect of the job is providing great customer service.
Its good work place
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, június 27.
You stay busy all the time. And you work till the jobs done every day. Weather its 12 noon or 10 pm at night. You work in the heat and the in the rain
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful
Parcel Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, június 21.
They don't train newbies well, don't really blame them managers are just lazy. Veterans are treat like dirt, they depends on them way too much. Bad Place to woto at, newbies eventually quit on day 1.
Friendly Employees
Lazy managers
Depressing
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, május 24.
Most depressing job I've had. Don't do it to yourself if you have the choice.If you're going to college, this might work for you. But again, it's depressing... af.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van