Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sacramento, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Sacramento, CA250 értékelés
250 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 369 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Physical labor, job security, and decent pay
Just as described in headline, if you want to work temporarily or turn into a career, fedex is the company. College tuition aid as well. Hard work in the beginning but more then welcome to move up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You're experience is your own......
If you have a problem with physical work, then this isn't for you. It is exactly what you make of it (Work environment, hours, benefits, etc.) If you can handle the physical demand, then the rest is worth it.
Pro érvek
Active environment, benefits, people, company advancement
Strong physical labor.
Productive Work
Work here is productive but fails to have a human appeal which I look for in a job. You are basically a part of a huge package handling/sorting machine and can be replaced in a day. If you like work where you can keep your head down and do the same motions over and over then this would be suitable for you.
Working at a fast pace
They have diffent shifts they work at a fast pace they have bonus to people that reach a 90day period. They also see potential in a employee go moveup
Geting bonus
Lack of communication sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is a busy one will keep you occupied
Has many positives, Typical day is full, Management is good, attention to detail and willingness to help where needed is a plus. Hardest part of the job is it is physical to start out.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fedex located in Sacramento
Fedex located in SacramentoPackage delivery handler I’m about destinations for packages need to be picked up or delivered and deliver them or pick them up and bring them back to the warehouse to process them for me this job is part-time I’m not really into it
I loved it
Its a great warehouse job that really prioritizes safety and efficiency. The managers were all great people and are willing to work with people when they are going through some hard times. It gets really hot and the work is very physical so if you're not ready for that it probably isn't a good fit, but they warn you about that many times before you get hired. Also the hours aren't always the best because its based on the amount of packages that need to be sorted.
Pro érvek
Wonderful people, good training, great growth opportunities
Kontra érvek
Gets really hot/cold based on the weather, not reliable hours
N/a
I'm not sure on what I'm supposed to write about here. The job depending on the location is great. The bigger the center the more the work and chances of advancing to higher positions.
Great job
I worked for Fedex home delivery , it was great . At times can be overwhelming . The hours was long the pay was good. I hate peak season lol . It is a back breaking job a lot of lifting a lot of organizing and you have to start your shift early . But I love the traveling and doing my job solo .
Awesome job, Awesome people
Energetic people, must people to perform activities such as loading and unloading trucks at a fast and accurate pace. Management cares about their employees and their well being.
Safely
Safely is the most important thing at this job. Employee understanding what you are doing and your duties to unload the trucks. You learn how to lift and place the packages on the belts. You also get the opportunity to grow in the company
Advancement
Kontra érvek
Dangerous to your body if not doing the job safely
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a joy working for them. The environment that I was around was great. Managers always kept the place a joy. The energy that each person gives one another is encouraging.
cool place to work
Easy work with simple directions, good money and decent hours. You can easily work at your own pace with little interaction with others if you want.Good workplace energy
pool table
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a warehouse environment
Through hard work and dedication, I was promoted after a year. This was before I started my college career and wasn't a place I saw myself for the long-term.

It was hard work, but it definitely shaped the person I am today for the better.
Warehouse responsibilities
Handling packages, loading and unloading packages, maintain an organized facility. I excelled in a work environment where you were obligated to work in groups.
I love Fedex !
I love Fedex so much I was sad I had to leave my team managers included ! I would be more then happy to come back ! I will always wish my Fedex family the best!
Love !
there part time
in a warehouse environment part time at nights, and its alright. It's frustrating coming in, and dealing with starting on where someone one else left off, and most everything wasn't done right, so it holds you back, because you have to fix everything, and no one is held accountable.
Pro érvek
extra money is always good money, part time is better than no time
mindless repetition
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would stay away from this company
First of all I'm talking about fedex Express (Not ground)!! The trucks look the same but are definitely different..They stress you out with too many deliveries,want it done super fast! And if you get hurt bending over backwards for them, they are quick to point the finger at you and tell you that it's your fault! Management are pure puppets. Stay clear!
s of their superiors this includes Hr!! Shes a joke!!! Just likes to repeat what her boss tells her!! It wears out your body!then they get rid of you! Look elsewhere!!
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
It wears the body down. They stress you out, if you get hurt they are quick to blame you, and once you get hurt ( which you will) they try to get rid of you fast!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor choices no improvments were made very stressful managers
I would never recommend no one and it's very poor management i really was unhappy there i waa treated poorly never received a fair chance. Shift never started on time management waa rude and unprofessional disrespectful employees waa treated poorly never really cared about safety.
You can dress comfrontable
No correct training
N/a
I don't really know I was a unloader and I was good at my work and I don't know what else to say about FedEx it was a good place to work and meet new people.
Fun place to wor
Good place to work at a lot of hours get the most weekends off and good benefits and retirement plan great co workers and great management for the most part
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés