Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Roseville, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Roseville, CA14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 337 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was a great working environment and good people.
I would recommend this type of work to anyone that likes to drive and meet new people. It teaches how to interact with the public and residential areas.
Your own pace and boss.
no cons
2,0
Physically demanding
The job is very physically demanding and very fast paced. The work is easy but you are pushed to be done yesterday on a task you started today. For the hours worked versus pay it is not very rewarding.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
not that great at all. BEWARE HARD WORKERS!
People are Great. Management and getting promoted is horrible. All of the very hard workers will stay package handlers because they can never hire enough people or get enough hard workers. So if you love to work hard and never get rewarded this is the company for you!
Verry fast pace
Verry fast pace work inviorment.Management was great.The hardest part of the job was unloading heavy packages.The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to the last package on a truck.
3,0
FedEx is alright
It all honestly depends on the people. Management and your coworkers is what makes or breaks this job. I've heard of people getting cussed out by management, management getting cussed out by employees..etc. If you have poor communication skills and can't follow direction then this isn't a job for you. It's tiring, labor is labor but hey, no gym membership needed. Wish we got more than a 10 minute break after 3 hours of work. Other than that, it's a pretty cool job. They'll most likely hire you on the spot. They have low standards for their employees. Literally just need two legal forms of ID and you're hired.
Pro érvek
Easy as long as you do your job right and do it safe
Kontra érvek
Someone gets hurt almost every day
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Nice temporary employment
FedEx Ground is a good job. It's difficult because it is a physical job. Working at FedEx is like being paid to go the gym. You get your cardio from the fast constant pace that you must work at, and you get your weight lifting from some of the heavier packages. The pay is all right and the benefits are good.
Job opportunity
pay and non-fixed hours
Hard Labor
It's good for exercise compared to visiting a gym. Ideal for people young in their twenties although not for those in their forties. Unfortunately they offer part-time work in such positions ranging barely twenty hours per week. Pay is weekly although depending upon lifestyle a paycheck easily disappears due to bills arriving each week during the month.
pay increases regularly
Kontra érvek
not enough working hours to earn a suitable paycheck
Intense but Motivational
I enjoyed working there. I learned how to work hard and how to help others and have others help me. Great staff and awesome coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
benefits are great at fedex
fedex is a good job with great benefits! They also match your 401k! And if you are going to school they will help with your tuition if you have good grades!
Fast paced
A typical day at work consists of a motivational speech to promote workplace safety, and then we're sent off to our work areas. There are many departments, the basic two are load and unload which are self explanatory. I've spent most of my time in smalls though which is packages under a certain size and weight that are grouped together for safe shipping. Coworkers are all pretty cool people, everyone has a different story. The hardest part of this job is not having a set schedule, and this is only because of uncertainties like the weather and the amount of packages that will be received in the upcoming week. But its most enjoyable that you won't have to pay for a gym membership because pf the physical aspect of the jobs and you don't get bored because you can always move to different departments for new challenges.
package handler
Grest company. Management is great. You have to work hard. Everyone is friendly and hardworkers. Very fast paced.Not the place if you want an easy job.
room for advancement, pay
Not enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strenuous physical demanding, but worth the pay and loss of weight
I enjoy being employed at Federal Express. It is physically demanding, but worth it. You don't need a gym membership at all working here. Everyone is to themselves, but if you have a good working attitude, you will be respected.
Pro érvek
Good pay, management, environment, exercise
None so far
1,0
its a job.
job is ok, but there is no opportunities for advancement and growth within the company in closing this employer offers no benefits and no competitive wages.
Kontra érvek
no breaks, no healthcare, long hours, no compettive wages.
3,0
It had its good days
Everyday I showed up to work early to have time to use the restroom if I need to and to make it to my work area to clock in. The job was a fun job just in a bad environment. Management wasn't helpful at all and could careless about what happened in the warehouse as long as people came to work. The co-workers were pretty cool and they would help every time I asked for it or even without me asking. The hardest part of the job was working with managers who was just rude and negative through out the whole day. None of the managers liked the job so they made it harder for me. I really enjoyed the fast pace and lifting and stacking boxes in the trailer. It was like a workout everyday in there.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés