Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Rockford, IL

27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 21 937 értékelés megtekintése
Awesome experience
A great place to work ,but Management needs to be a little more flexible. Also the company needs to hire more supplemental resources so that more of the city and road drivers can get some time off
Hard work in the Summer
As a package handler you will be sweating continuously and be always be moving. Your load rate will be tracked and managers will know if your not meeting quota.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you want to lose weight
If you would like to lose weight and tone up, FedEx is a good place to work. We are actually told that you do not need to pay a gym membership to workout, FedEx pays you.
Kontra érvek
no paid holidays for 1 year, you need to work 1000 hours total for health benefits; while only working 20 hours a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my hrs and nice work place oft my life schedule
I will work at FedEx again nice working environment. U get paid training and rewards for improvement on the job . They let u apply to jobs before they post the to the public and monthly raises.
Driver’s are very disrespectful
Productive work place.
Some good and bad days but overall management was great and helpful. Everyday we were required to call in to see what time sort start being, instead of having a set schedule.
Short days
Kontra érvek
Calling in to see what time sort start beings everyday.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself was ok but the hours and management was not as good as should be
I was a Dock Worker, Part-Time. They text you while your sleeping each early morning to tell you what time to come in, I kid you not! We would be texted around 3:30 AM from management to know what time we must come in that morning. Very unprofessional, especially because most of the time it was a 1 hour time-frame between the time they texted you and the time you had to be there which was very unfair and unreasonable.

Also - the hours for Part-Time Dock Workers varied greatly from day to day. You never really know what time you will be coming in each morning and you never really know what time you will be getting off.

Some weeks I would get 20+ hours and some weeks i would get 10- hours, I am not exaggerating, this was how it was at the Rockford, IL FedEx Freight.

The pay was really good, 20 bucks an hour after 1 year of being there, and they do provide Full Medical Benefits for Part-Time Dock Workers.

Overall, it was an ok job, a lot of people seemed stressed out though but this is not personally related to FedEx.. Freight Dock Workers are pushed to be as fast as possible without making any mistakes in order to get Freight delivered on time. This is the main culprit for woerks getting stressed out. For me, i never got stressed because I keep myself in check and never take it out on others, its not right to do that, Unfortunately..some people haven't learned that yet.
Pay and Medical Benefits
Never know start/end time per day - Managment was inconsistent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Professional. Many opportunities to stand out and advance.
My experience with FedEx was nothing but positive. Some of the best management I've gotten to work with in my professional career were at this company. They treat you like an individual and care about your well being and career goals.Quality benefits and paid time off. i was compensated at a very fair hourly rate.
Pro érvek
Fun, professional and plenty of room for advancement.
2,0
Management played favorites bad
Management played favorites and only gave credit to people they liked, if they didn't like you they make sure you wanted to quit by giving you hardly any hours.
Its good experience
Kontra érvek
Managers rode you if you where slower
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was lied too from the start
I asked my hours in the interview. I was told times and how much I would be working the dock, the hiring manager knows nothing about the actual hours or he miss lead me on purpose to get me to work their. I resigned they flipped out because I asked to transfer to a different location.
Chance to make money
Kontra érvek
Bad manager, lies, people talking behind your back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A part time job meant to supplement your income..
It is extremely fast-paced and your hours depends on their volume. The less packages that are worked in a day the less money you make. I have learned a lot while working at FedEx but I have also held different positions over the last 4 years that I have been there.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
amount of hours
It was a great job
The work environment was great. The hours was good. The work was very fast paced in which I enjoyed. I had to lift up to 75lbs per package. I was able to always keep up and at times I was ahead of other people.
Challenging work environment
A typical work day is I scan and load all packages on to my van and then deliver them in a timely manner. Once deliveries are completed I pickup packages businesses are sending out through Fedex.
Hard work Low Pay No benefits
You work many hours and have to help other people who slack. No benefits or Insurance. You are contracted out so it kinda is what it is. Nice to have no supervision and just do your job daily though.
Pro érvek
Work and do your route alone
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
This is a great company to work for, with great benefits. My only complaint is that I need more hours. It's a very fast-paced job, the management team is great...I've never worked for a company that the managers got in and helped the employees like they do here.
Great benefits
Not enough hours
good comany to work for
it was a seasonal job so there wasnt much to it. trained well. gave opportunities for extra hours at work. got there about 5 am so it helped me plan my day.
Exellent job
Good job i wish i stayed there the pay was great the hours were good and its helpful and they take care of their loaders they are a good company i mean at my point of view its a good job
Good Job
Good Job
loved working at fedex
i loved this job, not only are you working but your always getting a good work out to keep you fit and healthy.coworkers have your back and help out you when you stuck.
great coworkers
Kontra érvek
sometimes its to hot or to cold
Great Place To Work With Chances to Advance Within
FEDEX FREIGHT Is a great place to work. You are offered Benefits for working part time which is awesome. You can have all the experience in the world or non at all they will give you an opportunity to work for them which I find great. A day consist of Loading and Unloading Trucks, matching Pro numbers with the correct skid and moving it to its proper location. The downfall is that this place is NOT a team environment, here its every man for himself nobody cares about the next person loading into the truck. There is ALOT OF FAVORATISM. but I will say Management is pretty cool and they are very flexible with days you need off most of the time. THE PAY IS AMAZING FOR A PART TIME JOB. Up close to $19.00 hr before you hit the cut off which is great. OVERALL A GREAT PLACE TO WORK, ALOT OF US JUST WISH THE FAVORATISM AND UNFAIRNESS TO SOME OF US WOULD CHANGE SOON!!!
Free Lunches here and there, Flexible Scheduling, Room To Advance
Favoritism and Unfairness to Alot of workers
Manageable
Hardest part of job was lifting 50 lbs or more, some boxes were heavy and some not. Management was very understanding when I decided to leave
Employment
Lifting
Good for college students
If you thinking about working there as a package handler you have to stay healthy because physically it is highly demanding.
Nice raise!
Not promised
good work fun
good people bosses and employees and scan a lot boxes it was just seasonal work no benfits or full time
Pro érvek
good
Kontra érvek
seasonal work
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés