Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Richfield, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
62 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 437 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work as a Package Handler was arriving at work, meeting with the manager of your work area along with your coworkers, clocking in, stretching, and being assigned a task to fulfill. Typically, this task was unloading delivery vans and placing the packages on a conveyor belt. After your task was finished, you would report to the manager and be either sent home or to fulfill another duty. The management was very friendly, in general. Though there are plenty of coworkers, Package Handlers typically work by themselves, unless one person finishes quickly. The hardest part of the job was lifting many, many packages of varying weights. The other hardest part of the job, for me personally, was being cut off from my phone. This was only truly hard because of the dull, bleakness of the warehouse. Not being able to listen to music definitely hindered my work experience/ enjoyment. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work in other areas. One such example of an area of the job I enjoyed was called "tugging." What it entailed was completing a small test to qualify for a license to operate the machinery, then driving a small tugger, with multiple carts on the back, to pick up non-conveyables from the van area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Freight..... not fedex ground. The job is pretty easy if you are a dock worker. Pay starts around 16 caps around 19 for part time. Fulltime pays better, 20 to start cap around 25. New management is slowly turning the place around, decent opportunity to advance, company looks from within before posting to public. Part time is casual meaning hours are not guaranteed. Benefits are decent for a single person but i have heard people complain if they have a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible Company I told them I had a disability. Managers kept giving me deadlines to prove I had a disability. Managers would nearly work you to death. Managers would literally stand there to watch you work. They expect you to move 1,000 boxes per hour regardless of the weight. Only work here if you are in shape is my best advice! Extra money for November and December but I recommend to leave right after Christmas!
Pay, that’s it
Kontra érvek
No breaks, being told to work harder
Munkahelyi kultúra
I typical day for me would start around 7:30 am and end around 6:00 pm. Very long hours with the same daily pay whether I worked 5 hours of 10 hours, very long hours. There are no paid vacation, sick time or personal time. I enjoy working on my own where no one is down my neck constantly. I have a decent supervisor.
Pro érvek
If I need a day off most of the time it is given to me!
Kontra érvek
There is no pay vacation, sick or personal time! The hours are long with no pay change!!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I put in looking days but, the money is great. I could take less work if I wanted. Came from previous jobs on a route, this is almost to easy. Got a real good contractor
Great atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Waiting for trailers to get done
Munkahelyi kultúra
Use forklift to unload and load trailers. Early morning or afternoon hours. Part time mostly. Good starting pay with several raises in the first year. Hardest part of the day is having to recoop a trailer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is low but benefits are outstanding and very inexpensive. Most shifts are at non traditional times. Management is very good at Richfield location, safety is a top priority
Munkahelyi kultúra
stand up meeting everyday to get your schedule , learned how to read labels , learned how to sort and how to label to the right destination , learned the truck routes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trying to load the trucks when your new and no one really helps. So the hardest part of the job would have to be really figuring out how to do the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your looking for a job where there is no set start or stop time, where managers and higher ups continuously lie to their employees, overwork you regularly for not a lot of compensation. This is the job for you. Theres a reason they're not a union job and UPS is. If your looking for a package company to work for, I would recommend UPS. They have a union to protect their employees from overworked situations that FedEx thrives on. I've never worked for UPS.
4 days a month to call off. Mainly because they cant keep people otherwise
No breaks. Even while working an 11 hour shift loading packages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly competitive and stressful job that kept you moving. I had a conversation with the Human Resource manager and told her that the wages for the workers there were too low for the type of work they were doing. Hopefully they listened. Good part time work for a college student.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall FedEx is a great place to work with room for advancement. The hours are great for any one looking for part time hour They have great training services available. And again all the perks that come with getting hired is,amazing
Overtime fulltime and benefits
Kontra érvek
Require heavy lifting and all hours stamding up
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work there to get some money for college that it I personally don't like working in factory but I need that cash so I got the cash okay my way today useless words
money
darkness
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was fun. We packed and sorted the line. I learned how to unload cargo from the plane and how load them. I also learned how to sort and use the T-stacking technique. Everyday was an enjoyable part of work and I would recommend this job to a friend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day is hard work. It involves constant bending and lifting. If you enjoy that kind of repetitiveness then its a good job to apply for. Excercise is a must.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great morning get you started especially the exercise before the shift starts,I learned how to scan boxes,unload truck at a fast and easy pace.The management was very helpful they also unloaded the trucks too and stayed on us about saftey, the work place was very comfortable everybody got alone and helped each other also help kept the place clean,it wassnt a hard part about this job,I enjoyed the exercise and the fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
This position was great although I was driving earlier in the day my day was done earlier. I you have to load your own truck but the work was great. must be willing to work hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours , too little pay , hard work compared to the pay , awesome managers , very down to earth people , this is more of a job for people who are just looking for something on the side
Munkahelyi kultúra
the general atmosphere in the shop was we dont care its not dot. the manager coudlnt care less that people cut corners to "fix" equipment approaching the manager with ideas based on real world facts would more often than not earn you a write up or a long drawn out screaming at by the FMM. the level of incompetence in the shop techs is honestly unbearable people running regens for active codes with bad wiring and ordering parts worth multiple thousands of dollars that it did not need. working with other techs meant you had to watch what you did because a single slip up ended you on the receiving end of a lashing loud enough you can hear it 2 business over.
good pay great benefits
Kontra érvek
manager is so unknowledgeable about repairs he wont take any advice
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the job itself especially because Im athletic. I love the fact that Im getting paid for a practical work out session! Thats the best part of the job, also you can really zone out , its not necessary or an obligation to make 'small talk' with you co workers (in which you will see that the people who work at this place esp. for years and years are a"particular" kind). I love its just a few hour of the day and quick money! The hardest part of the job is the political aspects, but isnt that at most places of labors especially billion dollar industries?! You can learn a lot working here, I know I have, it CAN be a great networking place also. Again its all about perspective, 50% who you are, 35% of the work you do, and the rest I'd rather you see for yourself; Management is (again) particular. Most dont last because of the work itSelf, ironic right! If youre lazy or looking for something easy , this is not the job for you.
Kontra érvek
no AC in the summer, does not provide work gloves, profane
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is all about "The Company" They don't care about the people at all. They spent all their money on technology, I never made good money, they just keep promising that soon, you'll be a full time employee, but keep you part time, on call.
Cooperate