FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Portland, OR

72 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 623 értékelés megtekintése
Good part time job
Team Leader/ACCOUNT HANDLERS/AUDITOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, december 26.
Flexible ,benefits good ,very enjoyable,not many hours too live substantially,not much room to grow.but very fast paste that I enjoy and very spontaneous people that I miss and hope to find those same people like that in jobs to come..
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, november 3.
Company uses fear to manage and bully people. Always asking more from its employees than will to give to them. No loyalty. Highly unsafe work environment. Management are bullies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
1,0
Awful.
Senior Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, július 30.
I could write a book about this company but I will keep it short. They do not care about women. They don't not care about their employees' medical or financial status. They support upper management that sexually harass female employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Fun work place that has a basketball hoop
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, július 7.
I enjoy working at FedEx, they remind us weekly to work safely and quick. Our managers remind us to drink water daily, they also tell us to avoid heat illness
Communication
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, május 27.
Communication between loaders and drivers isn't very productive. Drivers get upset with their truck loaders, instead of politely talking to the loaders about said situation, they go over the loaders head to their superior. Which causes poor loads from lackadaisical efforts by the loaders.
Fun place to work
Freight Handler/Hostler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, május 16.
Its not a bad place to work but getting full time takes to long and I need full time work not part time but in general in is not a bad place at all I like it here Its just Full time isn't there and I just want a new begining
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
good upper managements
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, december 20.
Like my boss, hes a good guy, theres nothing else i can really say it's a job. really i just put my head down and work. its a chill job if youre fit. better place to work than UPS, might i add.
Great learning environment
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, december 17.
A great way to learn about the logistics industry. Many opportunities for growth. Good management support and software platform. Much support from top to bottom.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful place to work
Road Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, július 19.
Call in daily to find out where you will be going that day.
Local management is ok, he is stressed as well.
The culture amongst supervisors is sad. They all seem to either hate their jobs or hate you, so they all treat you like you're a dog which makes the drivers stressed, mad, and resentful.
The hardest part of being a road driver is putting up with dock supervisors while your working the dock. Other than these people, life is pretty easy being a road driver.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being left alone on long runs. Truckers need to be left alone.
New trucks
Kontra érvek
Bad attitudes, lower pay than all competition
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Pdx ramp
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, július 3.
The ramp is a good place to get started and see how the operations work. You usually start off as a package handler unloading trucks and pallets then sorting into containers and stacking them so they can be loaded onto the airplanes. There are various jobs available at the lower levels you can go outside and work directly on the aircraft or you can stay inside and work the sort operations. You can become Dangerous goods trained or trained in various mechanical use. Forklift, Belt loader, Tug driver, Loader for containers. Past that going up in management or anything beyond the sort is difficult. Other opportunities are usually only in Memphis, maybe Oakland or Indianapolis. You can make a living with being a driver at the stations or some of the team lead positions. Also heavy weight operations.
Good pay, good benefits
Kontra érvek
limited advancement, hard job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
good pysical excercise
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, június 29.
I enjoyed working at Fed Ex once I got the hang of the drivers preference in loading the trucks for deliveries. I worked during the holidays so that was very fast paced. Since it was part time it was hard to keep good people unless you were a college student.
time went by fast
wanted full time hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, április 30.
Was a lot of changes over the years through mergers were hard to get use to. And was hard watching contract carriers take the freight that we should have been hauling. Over all I wished that I was still there. This is where I wanted to retire.
Pro érvek
very good pay, and cost of living increases
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Hours issues,
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, április 21.
The hours here are not fixed if you work unloading planes and trucks. If there are not enough packages, they will send people home early. When there is a lot of packages and a lunch break is required, they often to not give the break until after 4 hours have past, which is required by law to give the lunch break with a 4 hour period during a shift lasting longer than 6 hours.

Also, temps are paid more than standard employees.
Overall Alright Place
Pt-Dockworker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR 972112018, február 20.
Good place to work but the downside to advancement is you have to really stay on the managers good side, if you don't you're not gonna make it anywhere.
Review Summary
DGO/AGFS Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, január 29.
Management and job culture is great. Unfortunately pay and job/work life balance is not great- in fact be ready to black out the entire month of December.
High stress job
CDL HAZMAT Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, január 29.
High stress flood benefits, healthcare paid well, dental not so good, vision is great,
I would recommend anyone should work here, you will hate Xmas but love Valentine’s Day, they don’t bonuses and they don’t give raises based on each persons performance its coporate wide with raises,
Job security
Holiday hours
2,0
Misleading
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, január 19.
They promise you a lot of hours and stability just to get you working there for peak season then claim to not have enough work for you therefore laying you off
Busy during peak season
Kontra érvek
No benefits, low pay, layoffs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
dock worker
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, január 18.
Ok people and not great hours. Weather cause freight to be slower sometimes. Long hours sometime
In summer and short in the winter for the most part
of the year
bonus
night hours
fast paced
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, január 3.
fast pace work environment but it was sort of like getting paid to work out. If you are a student and need help with student loans FedEx will help you while giving you hours that you can work with.
short shifts
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work at with an opportunity to advance into management
FedEx Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, december 16.
I enjoyed my time working at FedEx. They have quality managers, benefits, an no forced overtime. The ability to transfer to a different city or state is a great perk.
Pay, Benefits, transfer ability
Kontra érvek
Co-workers offer little assistance when you have too many packages to deliver.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van