Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pompano Beach, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Pompano Beach, FL45 értékelés
45 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company. I love working there. The employees at FedEx are very family oriented and really have a great team working mindset. My Manager is very helpful.
Co workers
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is excellent and the only negative thing to say is that when working for an independent contractor your position is not always secure. I was hired for a full time position to replace a gentleman that was leaving to begin his own route. However when that plan did not come to light the manager allowed him to stay which meant I now did not have a job. I have done some per diem as much as I can but I need a full time job. I have a family.
see above
see above
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed e was a great place to work with plenty of amazing benefits and i recommend this job to anyone looking for stable job. They love to treat employees well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at fedex is to go get the small packages. Once you go get the small packages dump them in the sorter. Sort the small packages in the correct bin. Then once the packages are sorted in the correct bin then you bag the packages.After the packages have been bagged then the place the bags on the ic belt. You continue this cycle until there are no more packages. It's a very fast paste job. No time for taling, you have to get the job done in an fast but safe paste.Co workers usually get along with one another because working at Fed Ex require team work.The hardest park of the job is making sure you are working safe at all time. The most enjoyable part of this job is working really fast.
Pro érvek
Cost of living raise every year
Kontra érvek
no food to accommendate workers on break
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx is a great experience. Probably the most enjoyable part of working at Fedex is meeting the different people through your route and being able to help them however you can. This job can be labor intensive which doesn't help when you are dealing with Florida weather but working with your colleagues and delivering packages to people makes it worth the work.
Meeting people
Labor Intensive
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible company, not what i expected. Fedex Ground hires Independent Contractors who they use to reduce any form of benefits including overtime. Fedex Managers will control the way your work is done and scrutinize the contractor for a driver bringing back packages back in order to reduce loss. In the even a package is lost, they setup interviews with cameras like if your involved in a homicide & treat you like a criminal with police like tactics.

some contractors are actual criminals in the fact most lay you off before 1 yr vacation is due & pass you around to another contractor to avoid paying you vacation, Many drivers go without a vacation for 2 years.

Fedex Ground also encourages the contractor to pay their drivers 1$ per stop, sending many workers to work 12-14 hours with 90-150 stops a day. Working their I learned a lot in logistics & that companies like Fedex has no business ethics just politics. take your experience their & go to a company that values your effort.
people
Kontra érvek
no benefits, low pay, civilized modern day slavery
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would have loved to retire from here but after six and a half years still only part time. A great company to work for though.
Good benifits
Hard to get full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
really grate job, fun and fast paced. The people are very friendly and ready to work, cool vibes in your work space management was tough but so is every other job, hard part of the job was trying to finish my task ahead of time witch I am very good at, most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you make a difference every day you try harder than the day that has passed ...
fast learner
Munkahelyi kultúra
every night is the same too much work not enough time or employees.
i learned how to use a electric pallet jack and how to read codes.

management are always breathing down your back!.

my coworkers are the best i have ever had,great workers.

and the hardest part of the job is trying to finish before the store opens in the morning.

the most enjoyable part of the job is the hour lunch break and comfortable work place.
good pay
no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. I learned the valued of team work and leadership. My managers are very helpful and understanding. The hardest part is the lifting but once you make it past that the coworkers and managers make it more enjoyable.
health benefits
short staffed
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job is ok very little room for advancement, if you would like to go further in your carrier this is not the job for u.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love everything about FedEx from the hours I worked to what i was paid to the way the treated their employees.
Early Mornings
NA
Munkahelyi kultúra
*Generate damaged packages claim reports
* Inspect warehouse trucks for opened packages and over goods

*Scanning and relabeling packages
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job offered me an awesome opportunity for growth. I started out as a receptionist and worked my way up to a senior legal secretary.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
poor place to work. little to no room for advancement. your degree dose not hold any weight with the company. over worked employees, package handlers are expect to do the work of 3 men in a fast paced manner.
Pro érvek
cell phone discount and shipping discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work day. I learned how to apply myself in order to grow. Management was helpful. All the workers did their job proficiently. The hardest part of the job was waking up so early.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience gained.
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy people to get along with, fast paced, and hard work, never was hard to do any of the work.
Pro érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run driver routes and prepare make address correction to mislabeled packages. Some times there can be over 200 corrections to make before the sort crew come in to work. I utilized internet searches to locate businesses and may some times provide a map for the driver to successfully deliver the packages.
My co-workers are team oriented. Often you may have to lift a package or to move one and would need assistance to do so. It is fast paced and you have to keep up. Safety is big at FedEx.

The hardest part of the job is getting up to be at work at 12 midnight or 3 am.

Everyone enjoys the perks of company providing breakfast or a quick cookout right before you leave in the morning.

The benefits are great and they have a great retirement / pension plan. I would work there again in a heartbeat.
Pro érvek
Great pension plan, free food, company sponsored outings.
Kontra érvek
Your have to get up early and keep up with the fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work, hourly employees are not treated well, but they are working I improving
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment is very pleasant and everybody helps.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At fedex it is required to have steel toed boots on, work id and a wristband which is giving to package handlers to do the work. No cellphone or other devices is required in the warehouse. My me and co-workers always work together to keep our area clean and to keep the trucks well organized. The hardest part of the job is lifting 100+ pound package. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting free breakfast from time to time and getting gifts for hardworking.
free breakfast