FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pompano Beach, FL

42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 602 értékelés megtekintése
Fedex Life
Courier II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2015, szeptember 9.
Working at FedEx is a great experience. Probably the most enjoyable part of working at Fedex is meeting the different people through your route and being able to help them however you can. This job can be labor intensive which doesn't help when you are dealing with Florida weather but working with your colleagues and delivering packages to people makes it worth the work.
Meeting people
Labor Intensive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 7Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice people (contract drivers) fedex ground management micro manages work for contract drivers
Contract Courier & Operation Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2015, szeptember 3.
horrible company, not what i expected. Fedex Ground hires Independent Contractors who they use to reduce any form of benefits including overtime. Fedex Managers will control the way your work is done and scrutinize the contractor for a driver bringing back packages back in order to reduce loss. In the even a package is lost, they setup interviews with cameras like if your involved in a homicide & treat you like a criminal with police like tactics.

some contractors are actual criminals in the fact most lay you off before 1 yr vacation is due & pass you around to another contractor to avoid paying you vacation, Many drivers go without a vacation for 2 years.

Fedex Ground also encourages the contractor to pay their drivers 1$ per stop, sending many workers to work 12-14 hours with 90-150 stops a day. Working their I learned a lot in logistics & that companies like Fedex has no business ethics just politics. take your experience their & go to a company that values your effort.
people
Kontra érvek
no benefits, low pay, civilized modern day slavery
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job if you only need part time
Package handler and courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pompano beach2015, augusztus 24.
Would have loved to retire from here but after six and a half years still only part time. A great company to work for though.
Good benifits
Hard to get full time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 2Jelentés
fun, fast, hard,
package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2015, június 15.
really grate job, fun and fast paced. The people are very friendly and ready to work, cool vibes in your work space management was tough but so is every other job, hard part of the job was trying to finish my task ahead of time witch I am very good at, most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you make a difference every day you try harder than the day that has passed ...
fast learner
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
its ok place
Package Handler (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2015, június 7.
every night is the same too much work not enough time or employees.
i learned how to use a electric pallet jack and how to read codes.
management are always breathing down your back!.
my coworkers are the best i have ever had,great workers.
and the hardest part of the job is trying to finish before the store opens in the morning.
the most enjoyable part of the job is the hour lunch break and comfortable work place.
good pay
no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Productive work place
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2015, április 22.
Good place to work. I learned the valued of team work and leadership. My managers are very helpful and understanding. The hardest part is the lifting but once you make it past that the coworkers and managers make it more enjoyable.
health benefits
short staffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
its ok
Package Handler/Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2015, január 22.
the job is ok very little room for advancement, if you would like to go further in your carrier this is not the job for u.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace for active individuals
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, Fl2014, december 31.
I love everything about FedEx from the hours I worked to what i was paid to the way the treated their employees.
Early Mornings
NA
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced, high volume but fun workplace
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2014, november 6.
*Generate damaged packages claim reports
* Inspect warehouse trucks for opened packages and over goods
*Scanning and relabeling packages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 4Jelentés
Legal eagles!!
Senior Office Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2014, szeptember 7.
This job offered me an awesome opportunity for growth. I started out as a receptionist and worked my way up to a senior legal secretary.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
1,0
physically demanding
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2014, augusztus 22.
poor place to work. little to no room for advancement. your degree dose not hold any weight with the company. over worked employees, package handlers are expect to do the work of 3 men in a fast paced manner.
Pro érvek
cell phone discount and shipping discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 1Jelentés
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!!!
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2014, április 24.
Typical work day. I learned how to apply myself in order to grow. Management was helpful. All the workers did their job proficiently. The hardest part of the job was waking up so early.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience gained.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great workplace
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2013, október 31.
easy people to get along with, fast paced, and hard work, never was hard to do any of the work.
Pro érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2013, szeptember 29.
Run driver routes and prepare make address correction to mislabeled packages. Some times there can be over 200 corrections to make before the sort crew come in to work. I utilized internet searches to locate businesses and may some times provide a map for the driver to successfully deliver the packages.
My co-workers are team oriented. Often you may have to lift a package or to move one and would need assistance to do so. It is fast paced and you have to keep up. Safety is big at FedEx.
The hardest part of the job is getting up to be at work at 12 midnight or 3 am.
Everyone enjoys the perks of company providing breakfast or a quick cookout right before you leave in the morning.
The benefits are great and they have a great retirement / pension plan. I would work there again in a heartbeat.
Pro érvek
Great pension plan, free food, company sponsored outings.
Kontra érvek
Your have to get up early and keep up with the fast pace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employee Survey (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2013, július 3.
Good company to work, hourly employees are not treated well, but they are working I improving
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoy the teamwork.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2013, június 15.
The work environment is very pleasant and everybody helps.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
friendly place with flexible hours and a lot of benefits for employers.
Package Handler/Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2013, május 6.
At fedex it is required to have steel toed boots on, work id and a wristband which is giving to package handlers to do the work. No cellphone or other devices is required in the warehouse. My me and co-workers always work together to keep our area clean and to keep the trucks well organized. The hardest part of the job is lifting 100+ pound package. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting free breakfast from time to time and getting gifts for hardworking.
free breakfast
dental, vision and healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
I like to drive
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2012, november 11.
I liked to work with people and bring customers packages that they sorely need .I learned that customers appreciate timely deliveries.
contact with customers
bad drivers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace with lots of career advancement.
Service Manager I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2012, szeptember 10.
Working for Fedex I have learned alot about how distribution company's work, The management at Fedex competes collectively and my co workers are very knowledgable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at an you do a lot of Networking with people.
Courier & Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach2012, június 14.
It is a fun place to work at you get interact with a lot of different.You never still for second your always on the move.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van