If you can't find a job then...FedEx till you do
- Managers treat you like a slave.
- There are no official lunch breaks.
- Over-worked and forced to watch other people get sent home early while you are likely to pickup after their slack.
- Finishing your own tasks doesn't mean you're done for the day.
- Unstable schedule, constantly changes on start time.
- Managers do not care for you unless you receive an on the job injury.
Benefits are only included if you work 40 hours a week.
Part time employees get no benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?