Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pompano Beach, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Pompano Beach, FL43 értékelés
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 320 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
hours was not long enough
i was a package handler i was in a truck all day sending packages up through a belt i was always chosen to go inside of 53 foot trailers because of how fast my work was
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you can't find a job then...FedEx till you do
- Managers treat you like a slave.
- There are no official lunch breaks.

- Over-worked and forced to watch other people get sent home early while you are likely to pickup after their slack.

- Finishing your own tasks doesn't mean you're done for the day.

- Unstable schedule, constantly changes on start time.

- Managers do not care for you unless you receive an on the job injury.
Pro érvek
Benefits are only included if you work 40 hours a week.
Kontra érvek
Part time employees get no benefits.
3,0
typical
working at fedex ground delivery jobs are owned by contractors. you will not receive benefits at all you are paid by salary. rain or shine it doesnt matter
Very fast paced
My day is very busy, fast-paced. Meeting the day to day workload, by the end of my shift. Being safe at always times. The work culture is very good. The hardest part of the job, is sometimes it's understaffed, so you maybe moved around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to move up in the warehouse industry
One of my best jobs I ever had they really care and take care of their employees if you want to move up from package Handler to driver or to manager they encourage and help you to succeed
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Nive place to work
It was a great experience, and a very good company to work with. management is good and they have a good support team with everything their employee needs
Nice space to work
I enjoyed working with the people at fedex its a good environment The people are friendly and everyone works together as a team. Also i loved the hours they had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but wish you could work more hours and paided a little more
The people were friendly and they cared about how everyone was feeling and they wanted to make sure everyone followed the safety rules so no one gets hurt and everyone could go home safely at the end of the day.
Pro érvek
Great place to work friendly people and teamwork
Kontra érvek
Wish you could work more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
its very fun to work there
its a nice place to work good benefits.clean i enjoy working there .good co-worker .Its very safe to work there you have all kind the benefits dentist ,vision,etc.
no free lunch
no short breakfast
Fast paced
A typical day would begin with the sorting of inventory to be delivered. The sort was divided by priority packages and by end of day packages. The day usually began by 7am and ended when all the packages were delivered. During my tenure with FedEx, I learned that customer services is a key attribute in being successful. A happy customer resulted in future business and recommendations. My management team was very supportive and hands on with the daily tasks. The hardest part of the job was ensuring that the priority packages were delivered by the set time. The most enjoyable part of the day was the return to the hub where I got to interact with my co-workers.
great benefits
stressful to meet deadlines
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast hard working place to work
Move all boxes coming off the ic belt onto the cart that transport them to be delivered. Carry and fix boxes 50 pounds plus to repair area to be made good as new.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's pretty productive in a poor work space
Overall my biggest concern is the poor equipment provided for us to enable our progress in a quick flow pace. Especially they rollers you're most likely to leave with a cut or bruised on a normal day.
Quick pace.
Kontra érvek
working conditions and poor management.
A fast pace environment
A fast pace environment with a very important attention to detail requirement. This job has taught me how to supervise twenty plus employees while multi tasking with other responsibilities.
The Salary
No heath benefits
3,0
fun fast paced environment
i learned nothing much working at fed ex beacuse of the lack of communication between me and my manager. not a great experience and would not do that to another human being fair is fair and right is right. i tried to get a job transfer and that was unsuccessful.
i did pick ups working at fed ex located in pompano beach florida.

i worked 5 days a week started at 3pm and my shift ended at 9pm everyday.my management was not great with one on one communication. and i had to resigned due to my father getting hit bye a car in bronx new york.
discounts
not enough hours
very productive
It was a very fast pace and busy environment especially around holidays and weekends. My fellow co-workers were all willing to help each other out especially if the workload was a little too much that day or shift.
Job was night shift
The job was only night shift I felt as if we was under pay because of the amount of work we had to do we should have been better pay and for that I tell FedEx flip off
Temp job
Slave for 11 he for 4 hr
no thanks
always cutting hours, terrible work times
poor communication

most employees did not know how to pack, not enough training for the one who did not know.
terrible hours-always cutting them
Lack of proper management
Individuals seemed to come in at times whenever pleased or not at all...Also on days that individuals were called off due to weather or other reason. Managers fail to contact employees letting them no that there was no work needed for that day
fedex driver
Fedex home delivery is a great environment to work, with great benefits. Driving the company vehicle working independently and figuring situations on your own is great
compensation
weather
Very good company
The company is excellent and the only negative thing to say is that when working for an independent contractor your position is not always secure. I was hired for a full time position to replace a gentleman that was leaving to begin his own route. However when that plan did not come to light the manager allowed him to stay which meant I now did not have a job. I have done some per diem as much as I can but I need a full time job. I have a family.
see above
see above
great
Fed e was a great place to work with plenty of amazing benefits and i recommend this job to anyone looking for stable job. They love to treat employees well.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés