Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Plainfield, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 441 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The days seemed decent I enjoyed the work. It wasn’t hard work it was swell. The benefits where nice and the people. I enjoyed being there everyday. Management was doing there jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fast paced, and it was always busy, quite fun when you got to know the people on team, leadership was decent and the training was easy and the teachers taught to everyone’s level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a good place to work but they will micromanage you all day. They like for it to be a quiet environment so very little talking. They think their employees are robots.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was a great company to work for with plenty of advancement opportunities for hard workers! Definitely a place to come if you have a positive can-do attitude!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a fun and engaging industry, with many fine details, and the experiences gained and lessons learned had a major impact on my personal interests. I really had the opportunity to learn from others about industry, while also engaging in and developing skills in technical trades. While serving at FedEx I was able to elaborate and develop further my communication skills both written and verbal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work a fedex supply chain international department I prepare load ocean container and air product,picking and driver a forklift.my position is a forklift driver LTO
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great culture, full of diverse ideas. yet, not a big fan of current management. overall, it is great place to work. The team are friendly and collaborative.
Great for starters.
Kontra érvek
has to work 8.5 hours but only 8 hours are paid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day normal starts with a pre work and then we will get into a areas. At the moment, You will be working non stop till the freight is completed. its very hard work but the benefits are really good for being a part time job. You can get more hours but you must bid on jobs to get extra hours.
great benefits
Kontra érvek
weekly hours, you must bid on jobs and the job can wear you down quick.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I dont like the night shift. The work was continuous and did not require the use of a brain. Overall this is not the worst job that i have ever had, however it not fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to learn the essentials of warehouse work. Clean warehouse, steady shifts and hours, opportunity to learn other positions, lots of cross training,
Pro érvek
Paid lunches, most weekends off, observance of holidays
Kontra érvek
Only one break and lunch, not enough availability for overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
day to day operations are easy as long as you do your job. however the management only cares about their bonuses and not the actual needs the company needs to operate effectively. cutting hours and short staffing locations but then wonders why the job isn't getting done in a timely manner
benefits and selective co-workers
management/pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for FedEx, I just wish they had more hours to give to employees. That is my only complaint. The managers and other staffing is great. I would recommend FedEx to anyone looking for a job.
Pro érvek
They were always there to support their employees and admire them to advance within the company.
Lack of hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this place is a good work environment it just takes a while to get used to because there are a lot of people that don't speak any English.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i only worked here for a couple months, but in that time the experience was great.working here you get analytical and logically senses on how to work in the environment and learn to work fast but productively.