Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Phoenix, AZ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Phoenix, AZ204 értékelés
204 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 323 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a good company.
They are a good company, they just need to pay more attention to their employees. Also the pay, they messed up my pay many times. Other than that they were pretty good.
2,0
Pay raises are wonderful
My experience working at fedex was okay. It's really fast paced! Gotta be at multiple places all at once. Try to hurry the most you can. Help others if you can.
$1 raise after a year.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you won't get help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex freight over all is a very good company to work for. It is very easy to move up in the company in many different ways, from forklift drivers to drivers, and into management there’s indefinite positions available
Terrible people
They hired me through 3rd party, worked me 6 days, 12-13 hours straight, then used me as a jumper for peak season literally delivery all myself 260 stops then bulk loading myself 900 packages and unloading all the packages then laying me off after 3months due to one felony for marijuana 9 years ago, shouldn't be that way, we are not communist but that attitude of no second chance is.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
This was a pretty good place to work, the people and management are kind. It is typically fast paced so you must be quick but remember to take breaks.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They could work on their management.
Management at FedEx could use some work, overall great experience besides some of the supervisors. Also was extremely overworked and management was never satisfied.
Good workout.
Kontra érvek
Treated like a slave. Will over work.
It’s a job
It’s a job but I don’t see myself staying there. It’s really hard work if your in the loading and unloading and your a chick. As part time the job description said 2-4 hours but it’s always more.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Lie about working only 2-4 hours is more like 5-6 hours for part time at this location
God, I LOVED my job at FedEx
FedEx ground;-Smartpost, was the best job I've ever had. There actually are PART TIME shifts, not just an piece of an application that says, "part-time". Managers and HR are amazing people who actually care for the employees, and are extremely understanding of the fact that life is still happening beyond the doors if that warehouse. They really actually made me feel like I was part of something. Which is very important for me because I don't get that usually from any part of "society". The ONLY hang up is the pay. You start at like 11.50 an hour, but the longer you work there the higher your pay. There are people there making 15-16 bucks an hour. They mean what they say and say what they mean
Like ability to move up in the company, as long as you've worked there for 6 months...you you can apply to be a manager. One of my co-workers... became my boss 😊 That was very rewarding too see, because it gave me confidence in knowing that I too could do it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
must be disciplined and follow the schedule, compliance is HUGE!
if I didn't have issues with my hands (due to arthritis), I'd still be there .. it's a job that challenges your mind because you will always be learning and things are continually changing ...
benefits, management, coworkers
Kontra érvek
holiday schedule, scheduling time off can be difficult
Great place
The place is hard work when sorting out mail of all sizes but a great workout overall. Management is great and the team leaders are helpful as well and give great advice. The only down side is the limit of hours you work but, there are opportunities to get additional hours in as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
It was great work place very fast pace, great people all around. I just didn't like that the manager don't really check up on you If you need assistance
Salary
They pay by salary, not matter how many hours do you work a day or a week, is a really hard work, they need more organization, and pay better to the drivers
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Loved who I worked with and what I did. Wish it paid more. They have bonuses but that's not reliable way to live. It keeps getting lower. Not real room for growth.
N/a
OK job not a professional atmosphere. Management one sided. And the pay was quite low with empty promises to employees. This job was a very good stepping stone job if you are looking to get into the customer service field.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job over at FedEx was great the people are great my coworkers are great on holidays and stuff we worked as a team I'm sometimes 1516 hours a day but we always had a good relationship with each other as being co-workers and friends I was sad to leave but I left because my parents were going through health issues and I came to Arizona to help I keep in contact with some of my coworkers and my friends that I left behind there
Fedex
Its was an amazing experience. I enjoyed working with my team. Fedex is a good company to work for everyone there is friendly. They walked through with you every step of the way.
Hostil work area
Liked the work but management let some employees continue with vulgar language and rude conduct. Most employees were great work mates. Formal complaints were filed with HR but nothing done. No one should have to listen to vulgar and rude language at work. Management allowed customers to hear the language in the main office. Not professional.
salary good
lack of management
Fun Workplace
the people there were great. Fun environment. A lot of system issues that were very frustrating. Overall not a bad place to work. Everyone helps each other to achieve matrix. There really wasn't anything hard about the position. The calls came at a manageable speed. Another frustrating thing was that the calls are recycled a lot which upset customers for calling to much. Not many positions to advance. Most management has been there for years, I have not seen anyone move up past a team lead because there just wasn't any positions available to move up.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
computer issues
Good job
Great experience loading and unloading great environment managers are easy going great employees all around good job to work at I would love to work for FedEx again
4,0
great place to work
Can be pretty different depending on who your manager is , but for the most part its a great place to work. Great benefits, you fly standby with several airlines
Review
not a bad first job if you like doing labor they have really good benefits and the pay rate was ok u get a raise like ever 3 months or so. Really hot in trailers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés