FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Perrysburg, OH

51 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 707 értékelés megtekintése
Hard work
Occasional Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2019, november 29.
This job is not fun. Plain and simple. Your back hurts, and there is hardly any people interaction. Sure, you get a work out in and there is no uniform, but it's not a place I want to be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast paced and productive
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2019, október 7.
fast paced usually every day learned to load and unload boxes to me the management was always on point and the workplace culture was pretty decent too.
Pro érvek
t.v's in the break rooms along with vending machines
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Slightly irradict
Package Handler/Loader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2019, október 4.
The flow of packages is very inconsistent. But with the right Co-workers, it's manageable. The various weights that are dealt with can be taxing on the body also.
Great with safety
Driver/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2019, szeptember 12.
I love the company just trying to do more active work for my health. I made a lot of money and seen my family a lot I was an over the road driver home three days a week I loved it until my codriver got into an accident
Great pay
I was 3000 miles away from home
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Package Handler
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2019, szeptember 10.
Excellent working environment the managers care for their employees. They take the time and dedication it takes to thoroughly explain and train the new package handlers in their job. Safety is taken very seriously and well explained before each work day. Co-workers are polite and willing to help at all times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed ex , a terrified look into the future
Loader/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2019, július 9.
Fed ex is a robot that dosent understand the limits of human physicality . The managers at fedex are encouraged to push employees to a professional athlete level of physical stress muscles are torn, tendons are plucked and bones are fractured all in the name of absolute efficiency. Beneath the surface there is a social structure not unlike that of a prison or a bording school . The popular or beautyfull members of the staff can often find niches and nooks to slip through into easier work and ride waves into less demanding positions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Not respected
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2019, március 4.
Listening to my manager give us our numbers for the day and then assign us to our trucks. My manager will give me more flow than others because of how long I have been there. Then expect me to help teach new employees even though I'm not a trainer. The hardest part of my job is doing the jobs of multiple people. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with make the job a little less stressful.
Great benifits and Great Co-workers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, and managers not telling you everything you need to know
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is ok but the hours are bad
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2019, január 19.
The job is hard and you will only work a few hrs out of the day maybe 3 hours a day and thats not enough to live of off what so ever i dont see how people can survive working tbere honestly
Good money per hour
Kontra érvek
Short breaks hard work low hrs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
No fun at all veary boring job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2018, december 21.
This job it's actually a good job its a place of business. So theres not much extra stuff to do there. The days there was long and boring bt it go pass smooth when we kan listen to music n our head phones
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Workout
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2018, november 23.
This job was a serious workout for those in the shipping and handling industry. This required a lot of hard work and constant movement in order to complete the daily tasks.
Fine
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2018, április 15.
It was okay, pay was okay, but not worth the nack problems. Horribles turnover rates and a general lack o f care for employees. Stressful and lack of time to sit/drink or eat
Up paced work environment
Unload Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2018, február 5.
Early morning work hours.
heavy lifting
tired mornings
good paying job
good benefits
ability to get family and other friends a job their
ability to become higher up in the work feild
Fast paced
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2017, december 28.
It's a faced pace workout with plenty of hours during the peak season (holiday season) but hours can be slow early in the year. Just make sure you dress for the weather. If its hot outside, its hotter inside; cold outside, colder inside.
fed ex experience
Ground/ Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2017, november 18.
Great job to advance in. Benefits are well along with awesome employees to work with. Great labor job. Nice job to get if you were working around the holiday.
Seasonal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Would Recommend
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2017, július 31.
I enjoyed my time at FedEx. Upper management was great, but got worse the lower you went. They care little about you as a package handler. The job itself was not hard as long as you were able to work at pace.
Friendly Work Environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Very good job
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2017, július 16.
It supplies you with a great work out as well as allowing you to make good money and enjoy a life outside of work. The workout is great although if you use the wrong technique you can severely injure yourself.
Free Gatorade.
Hard labor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
My Short Time
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2017, április 28.
It was a fun and great experience to work for FedEx for the short amount of time I worked there. I wish it was longer but certain things restricted me from working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
fun fast paced
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2017, április 22.
I was a loader at fed ex ground which meant I loaded boxes into the semi trucks, or I was a belt picker which was a person that stands at the belt while things come down it and you pick the objects off it and put onto the rollers to go into the trucks. I luckily was assigned to a awesome manager who made our work some what easier than other wings. The job really isn't for someone who is not used to lifting heavy things like 100 plus pounds or even 150 ! Not everything is heavy but the managers look for who is best and quickest a lot of people who work there or had good position and stayed the longest were pretty much body builder guys or really strong people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
All and all a good company to work for
Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2017, március 28.
Fed Ex was a good company to work for. My supervisor was very good about me having time off work because I had gotten hurt. Understanding and just asked me to keep in touch.
Great job for exercising
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2017, január 8.
We unload 1060 packages per hour. Then get out the trailer and load up tuggers. After that, we go up to the manager for extra work.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van