Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pasco, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Pasco, WA10 értékelés
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although I no longer work for the company I truly appreciated my time at FedEx. The management was very helpful and supportive towards me and really strived in accommodating the needs of employees.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love working there management is great and it’s also a fast paced environment so you have to learn pretty quick but after you do it’s great
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a fun place to work because its competitive place and a fast place work. the hardest part of the job is when there is a lot of packages coming in and it could get a little hectic. the most enjoyable part of the job is having a team member help you when you need it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay job . Night work . Not for everyone . I don't have anything else to say about FedEx , good or bad . Not my cup of tea . I don't like working nights and their road equipment is subpar for winter driving in this part of the country .
N/A
N/A
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This position was sufficient for the time being. I only worked at this company for a short period of time thus I am not able to give an accurate description of the entire scope of this position.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Short hours and not enough pay, boss was nice but as a company not good to workers need higher pay to live and survive on felt like a slave, other than that all was well.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mornings I would load my truck then do a truck inspection . Then the day begins on a a typical day I would do 115 to 130 stops a day and then scheduled pick ups that had to be done at the time given
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loading van and delivering packages.
Learn defensive driving skills and conscientious package handling.

Being courteous to customers and answer their questions.

The most enjoyable part was the driving.

The hardest part was during peak season with long hours and bad road conditions.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, I have enjoyed my time with FedEx. I have grown a lot and will walk away with great job skills I would love to further elsewhere.The fast-paced job really did make the days fly by. The people I have met along the way have all be great and brought a ton of diversity to the table.
Great benefits, good hours
Kontra érvek
cut-throat, no room for human error
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx courier delivering time sensitive package to correct Customer