Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Omaha, NE

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Omaha, NE18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 462 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a up coming company that is very fast pace in the work environment. You have to focus on the task with a lot of distractions happening while you are trying to do the job. Whether its working an trace or helping a courier on returned package or maybe an phone is ringing, maybe there is an customer at the front counter. Making quick and smart choices on the job is very important. Management is always there to help if needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been at FedEx nearly 4 years coming up in March. I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. Very supportive management and coworkers. Sometimes the job is fast paced, others it can be dreadfully slow. Regardless we work out harder to get the job done and be successful in shipping out the customers shipments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Altough starting pay is minimal, pay increases come easily if a hard worker and can comply with company regulations. It is a stressful job and not easy work. Customer interaction can be what you make it, good or bad. Benefits are excellent.
Benefits, and self management
Kontra érvek
Stressfull and hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very physically demanding job but it was fun and relatively easy, most of the Courier's at my station were more than willing to lend a helping hand when needed. managers were great, always collaborating with each other and employees to find the easiest and most efficient way to do things.
Great management
Kontra érvek
Sometimes corporate would make things harder than they need to be
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard job, with zero benefits. Haven’t received a raise in3 years. I work at fed ex ground. So You don’t actually work for fed ex you work for a contractor
Weakly pay
No benefits
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was with fedex for 18yrs. I absolutely loved it and miss it everyday ive been gone. If given the opportunity to come back I would jump on it. The fast paced on your own atmosphere made life easier
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a part of a new route and constantly had to ask to have stops taken off in order to perform the job, once a manager was gone you had to talk to other managers daily to get the same amount of routes taken. no managers talked to one another and was a daily struggle to get them on the same page.
great co workers
lack of communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
i come in at 5:40 am and put up my schedule and then i go and get my truck and go to the airport and pick up the packages to deliver before 8:am to homes and businesses and i get signature.
and i learned:> to be prop and responsible for the company and.how to work on my own.

the hardest part of my job is:> i need to get it done by 8:am.

the enjoyable of my job :> i get to drive...
i love my job
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for. Wonderfull people and a great management team. Remarkable customer service. Treats employees with the utmost respect and attention to needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, I really enjoyed my job there at FedEx. It broadened my career aspect, and had amazing benefits, and overtime opportunities. The management was rather poor, and this led up to my end there. Constantly harassed by coworkers, with lots of documentation, and didn't feel like I was being protected within the workplace well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company to work for if you like fast-pace work. But if you do not do well under stress, i would not recommend this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
LEARNED HOW TO WORK MORE PRODUCTIVELY.CUSTUMER SERVICE TOP PRIORITY. LEARNED CITY AND ROUTING. FEDEX ALWAYS TRAINED US TO BE OUR BEST.
GOOD PAY AND BENIFITS
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were nice and the job was hard work and fun. The only bad part about it was that HR never did anything about all of the employees talking alot of smack behind each-others' backs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management, awesome team to work with.
I love being outdoors, interact with my customers and provide them top-notch service!
Great food
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Going to work early. Learned there are major areas that is forbidden to enter. Be alert at all times when outside. The manager is very upbeat and positive and if there are any concerns the door is always open to talk. The hardest part of the job is not being able to lift boxes high into the cans. The job is only part time and the advancements are there but I cannot do it.
Pro érvek
A job well done is very rewarding.
It is part time only.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work, a lot very stressful much of the time. Usually good managers, but some play favorites.
Benifits
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for, good management, and great benefits.
Great Company.
Great Company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Develop new accts. Selling the FedEx Ground and Express services.
pension and pay
Kontra érvek
unstable job security, due to poor economy.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés