Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Oklahoma City, OK

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Oklahoma City, OK79 értékelés
79 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 472 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it is a really good job. Good pay, good hours. Internal employee relationships are not the best, definitely room for improvement. Basically get from the company whatever you put into the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My goal at Fed ex is to start driving again. I have 15yrs experience and I feel like they look at me as one of the new guys because I have not been there very long. They see me as a hard worker without much opportunities to move up. I want to move up, I'm very good at what I do and want to make more money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some supervisors are unapproachable. If you have a valid question they will treat you like you're stupid for asking. Ive worked there long enough to know how most everything works, but there is still questions you gotta ask in order to do your job right. One supervisor just yells at everyone when he needs something done and if you mess up he'll all but cuss you out. Also i bust my butt everyday and i still get paid the same as every other part time employee. it would be nice to get some recognition every once in a while.im not working for peoples approval but i am trying my bestt. So it would be nice if management show some appreciation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have currently been employed 6 months and have received two quarterly pay increases. I work the HUB which is night shift job isn't too overly strenuous and is high energy. I do have personal problems working nights in which I am constantly tired even when sleeping a fair amount of hours and I also have a family which pulls what remaining energy I have. Great work for young dedicated person looking for good pay.
Good Pay
Kontra érvek
Hours vary, gaining full-time position not guaranteed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a delivery driver. I feel like I took alot of positivity and wisdom with me from this experience, I learned alot and excelled, but didnt enjoy it as much as I had hoped.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad company to work for will do absolutely anything for you for you to get hours or need time off. Early mornings are iffy to work, I worked a 5am to 11am shift. All in all an average company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management strives to make sure you fully understand each role before giving you more responsibility. Safety is the most important thing to them. If you come to work willing to do what is needed and help each other as a team, then this is the place for you.
Pro érvek
benefits are the best I've seen
Kontra érvek
No full time available without advancing to a new role.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Physically demanding labor, Difficult to be promoted without transfering to new faciity, Management keeps getting worse as good managers transfer for promotion leaving the managers with poor skills to try and handle more responsibilities. Management always pushing for more effort causing a high turn over rate of employees. Always being short handed on staff means hard workers end up doing the work of two to three people. Health benefits are a good value for what you get, but is needed over time this job wears you down so you don't recover as fast. Hours are usually around 20 to 25 hours a week but can fluctuate wildly from 15 hours a week up to 45 a week during Christmas season.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Exhausting, Poor Managment Skills, Lack of Promotions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job i've ever had in my life. I'm proud of the fact i was able to work there for a year. They are very cheap including hiring enough staff to complete their daily goals. No breaks of any kinda allowed in a shift ranging anywhere from 3-9 hours depending on the volume that morning. During the peak season (2-3 months per year) you can easily get 45+ hours a week but when its not peak season you will get about 25 hours working 6 days/week. Not much room for advancement but it is possible albeit a grueling process.
Pro érvek
Peak season hours you can generally work as much as you can.
Kontra érvek
confrontational management, stressful conditions, physically demanding labor, understaffed intentionally to save money, work schedule is constantly changing per day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great core group of people dedicated to getting the job done.
Not much overtime, but required when there is.

The hardest part is meeting the KPIs.

The most enjoyable is the team atmosphere.
Good benefits
Cite advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great place to work and I would recommend it to anybody looking for a job. Fast paced, always on your feet, and some of the best managers I have had.
Pro érvek
Short hours with great pay and benifits
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours weekly for living expenses
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good job all the people are great managers are great. My job was simple and easy hours were good they listen to what you have to say. And they pay good.
Good people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Federal Express is a wonderful place to work. I was a courier and a dangerous goods specialist so I was always on call to receive questions from customers needing to verify how to ship dangerous packages through the system. The most enjoyable part of the job was being out in the sunshine and the worst part was delivering packages in the winter. Fedex has a variety of managers and people from various backgrounds that made it a place to acquire different knowledge.
Nice Salary
Very fast-paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay place to work Pitstop very late night shifts if you need to work there then you can do so if you are late night person and don't have family more than anything I would recommend not going there because it's very physical and they pound on you pound on you pound on you to get it done so unless you are a for real go-getter that's going to sweat and work for hardly any money and that's place for
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started out working at the Kinkos in downtown Okc in Feb in 2001& all the employees were super nice. We were like family then I relocated to FEDEXOFFICE on the southside. And started working as a courier an they were super nice to. We became a family a small cluster of employees. It's a nice place to work. Great benefits, I think they have 401k, and discounts . I didnt have any problems. Great managers.
Had parties and bonus
Munkahelyi kultúra
would love to work here again, great people and management all around, pretty quick and easy to learn. would highly recommend someone to work here though
pay
part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
loading and unloading of truck, delivering a set route, talking to costumers. working unsupervised. carrying boxes up to 140lbs being able to run my route at the most efficient way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sent homecearlyctoo often. Would like supervisor to let me know in advance if I am not needed. I do not live near Fed Ex. I catch a ride to work. I pay for gas. I do not live near Fed Ex.
Kontra érvek
Sent home early too often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits for a part-time position. For 2.5 or 3 hours I loaded the freight from the trucks into the portable cans for delivery. This is not a position for lazy individuals but if you don't mind a few hours of hard work its worth it. Pay is weekly and you get all the benefits you would as a full-time employee. Some seasons are worse than other with the fright and organization can be off at times.
Pro érvek
great benefits for a part time job
Kontra érvek
Communication with drivers and those in the warehouse, low raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt like I was stuck in a corner and forgot about. My first manager trained everyone on the line for management except myself due to the fact that I followed company procedure when dealing with a co-worker that tried to harass me. The coworker was a friend of the manager. I repeatedly asked several managers to find a new place for me within the factory but I was ignored. There was a high volume of favoritism and when new managers were brought in, that favoritism was passed to the next ones. Not a company I recommend for anyone.
Hours, weekly pay
Kontra érvek
Stressful, hard on the body, managers show favoritism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i really like working at fed Ex i found out different ways to make my job fun and exciting and love the people that i had worked with. I loved meeting new people while on the job....
having proper training
Kontra érvek
having to take dot physical each year
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés