Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Oceanside, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 435 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got hurt here and now have minimal movement in my arm. There insurance wouldnt cover it so I'm now screwed with no compensation. With a messed up arm still doubled co workers workload and never recognized for it. I asked the management to manage my area because of no one besides myself and two others would work. In fact they would talk and constantly use the restroom excessively so they gave me a three week leave and said things would be different. After coming back from leave nothing changed I stayed for five more months there until I quit. I'm proud to be a fed ex employee. Unfortunately I'm am not proud of the management not managing even when people telling them to do something. But there are great employees and friends but how do u feel appreciated when u get paid the same amount as someone who doesn't work.
Occasionally they paid for lunch once ever 2 to 4 montths
Management doesnt manage well
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is first and foremost a prize company to work for. They treat their workers extremely well and create a team environment. In conclusion, if your seeking a job that flexible with employee, this would be top choice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not really worth it if you want to be a driver. They are all privately owned contractors. Everybody's out for themselves. If you need a job in a pinch they are always hiring. If you can go somewhere else, go.
Pro érvek
If you have an easier out once you're out is done you're done. Many drivers work long hours.
Kontra érvek
Long hours, laid dispatch, irate customers, and poor management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an overall good experience. They seem to care about employees. It is a grinding job can be taxing but I enjoyed it. There were though days and there were easy days.
Pro érvek
Every day is different, pay/overtime
Every day is different
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with FedEx almost 2 years and really like the company. If looking for a company to work for, with good benefits, discounts, family orientated, this is the company. They also advance within, which is nice. They have paid time off and after a length of time, paid holidays. Its fast paced, physical and not a job for everyone. I have had nothing but a good experience working for this company.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, discounts, paid time off, lots of perks, room for advancement
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, great if looking for part time, can be overwhelming
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard to work when printers are always breaking down. Lots of issues with pass down information. Crew is good and management is easy to approach and speak with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed Ex Ground is a good company overall. They have good ethics most of the time and are balanced in what kind of work they give. my experience with fed ex lately has not been the best. The ground i work at is severely understaffed, so the typical amount of work takes 10x longer and your doing 3x the amount of work you should be doing. ive hurt myself multiple times because of the amount of work done and the amount of time it is expected of me to be done. ive had multiple instances where my back is just killing me after a sort and it aches for the next week. Managers are usually caring and understanding with issues brought up at the workplace. CO-workers are friendly and easy to get along with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My ranking is based on Fedex Ground not Fedex Express. Overall it was ok. I wish contractors would provide health benefits and higher Daily rates for drivers as you will not work a 8 hour shift more on the lines of 10-12
Pro érvek
Getting to know my clients
Kontra érvek
No health benefits. Need to pay your drivers higher
Munkahelyi kultúra
They seem to really care about their employees, especially the center managers. If you show interest and perform you will move up quickly.