FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Oceanside, CA

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 611 értékelés megtekintése
Laid back cool corporation
Package Handler/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, CA2019, december 13.
FedEx is first and foremost a prize company to work for. They treat their workers extremely well and create a team environment. In conclusion, if your seeking a job that flexible with employee, this would be top choice
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great Experience
Delivery Driver Contract Temp (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, CA 920562019, január 29.
It was an overall good experience. They seem to care about employees. It is a grinding job can be taxing but I enjoyed it. There were though days and there were easy days.
Pro érvek
Every day is different, pay/overtime
Every day is different
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really like the company, family oriented, great benefits, discounts and help in other areas
Package Handler, Line Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, CA 920562018, augusztus 29.
I have been with FedEx almost 2 years and really like the company. If looking for a company to work for, with good benefits, discounts, family orientated, this is the company. They also advance within, which is nice. They have paid time off and after a length of time, paid holidays. Its fast paced, physical and not a job for everyone. I have had nothing but a good experience working for this company.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, discounts, paid time off, lots of perks, room for advancement
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, great if looking for part time, can be overwhelming
3,0
fast paced
Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, CA2017, november 27.
hard to work when printers are always breaking down. Lots of issues with pass down information. Crew is good and management is easy to approach and speak with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
okay..
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, CA2017, augusztus 30.
Fed Ex Ground is a good company overall. They have good ethics most of the time and are balanced in what kind of work they give. my experience with fed ex lately has not been the best. The ground i work at is severely understaffed, so the typical amount of work takes 10x longer and your doing 3x the amount of work you should be doing. ive hurt myself multiple times because of the amount of work done and the amount of time it is expected of me to be done. ive had multiple instances where my back is just killing me after a sort and it aches for the next week. Managers are usually caring and understanding with issues brought up at the workplace. CO-workers are friendly and easy to get along with.
3,0
Fedex Ground
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, CA2017, április 24.
My ranking is based on Fedex Ground not Fedex Express. Overall it was ok. I wish contractors would provide health benefits and higher Daily rates for drivers as you will not work a 8 hour shift more on the lines of 10-12
Pro érvek
Getting to know my clients
Kontra érvek
No health benefits. Need to pay your drivers higher
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for....
Customer service/Production Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, CA2012, augusztus 20.
They seem to really care about their employees, especially the center managers. If you show interest and perform you will move up quickly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van