Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Northborough, MA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Northborough, MA18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 375 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, its hard and very involved work but the culture is very relaxed and appreciative of the work people do. Management is very relaxed and allows you to chose what job you want (trucks/ organize material) as long as you are productive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Real franchise and the lie of yours that I support you to have language with supervisors I felt comfortable.
Pro érvek
I had no medical insurance no.
45 minutes of rest
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very important for me to develop package handlers into future managers. I was able to do this by teaching them everything that I was shown when I started my career there.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced steadily job. Not much English speaking coworkers. Management was ok but not willing to help when problems arose. No where to lock belongings.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced environment. worked as a team to complete unloading of trailers on a timely manner. management was extremely helpful and always looking out for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even though I was a subcontractor, I had a very positive experience working with Fedex and the only reason left the company was because I had to relocate overseas.
Not a bad place to work
Easy to work for non english speaking people.

Flexible hours.

Best place for parttine preferring people

Some difficulty in working in the trailor

Rest every thing fine and usual .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unload trucks by hand and with a scanner and labeler. Sort boxes and place on the right conveyor for delivery Move over-sized boxes with a Tugger to location. Re-sort products from a conveyor to delivery trucks.
Pro érvek
positive employee enforcement and monthly rewards
slow or no advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours at Fed Ex were somewhat flexible. Drivers are allowed to start anytime after 5 A.M. This is a great option for parents and for people with part-time overnight jobs. The day is typically 7-10 hours so the earlier you can start the earlier you'll get done.
In the morning you load your truck in the sequence you think will be most efficient. You then prepare a manifest in the same way. I think this is a great part of the job because you can tailor your route around your driving experience.

Another positive part of this job are the managers. I had 4 different bosses and they all let me perform my duties without micromanaging. They were there to help when I needed it but I was mainly on my own out on the road. This was my favorite part of my job, being outside interacting with customers and working at my own pace.

The only difficult part of this job are the heavy parcels. The boxes weigh up to 75 pounds and a few are big and bulky. While you can carry most packages in your hands the large ones can be a little difficult to maneuver in the ice and snow in New England.

Overall I would rate this job a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 and I wish I didn't have to leave.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, good wages and independence
Bad weather, Crowded warehouse atmoshere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for..but when your capped, it's hard to get a head with the benefits that went up & everyday living. Management is great..listen to your needs.
Pro érvek
Always praising you for your job.
Kontra érvek
Healthcare benefits..not the best.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day is filled with sorting, packages by zip codes to right trailer from moving conveyors. these packages have to be inspected for defects as they move along the conveyor systems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun working with busy environment such as fedex, and i enjoyed my time there and i had the best experiance.
people where busy at there work they have strong communication and there's a lots of co-workes with defferen nationalities you can say they come almos all over the world and they play big part develomping the copmany the manager olso good but my supervisor was phenomenal.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Disorganized. Expect to get yelled at.

Not enough help because a lot of management got fired but never replaced. Long hours.

Rude people. No teamwork, everyone plays the blame game instead of finding solutions!
Weekly pay
Kontra érvek
Barely any bathroom breaks, understaffed, unrealistic expectation
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was just for 1 month, so I could say it was ok because I learned some of the shipping area
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'd go in early in the morning, load up my packages in a timely manner and go out and deliver to surrounding towns. It was a very independent job that got busy around christmas time, that tended to get a little stressful here and there. My co-workers and bosses were all great. Pay was just fine, but the job had 0 benefits which really hurt.
outdoors, driving, independency
no benefits, sometimes stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex Freight in Northborough, MA is a fast pace job with great benefits. There is employee diversity and for most part there is respect for every individual. I must say that there is a terminal supervisor who talks to employees without any respect and in a very condescending manner. Aside that person, the team is a very tight team and in general a good work environment.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, fast pace, keep busy.
Kontra érvek
One untrained person in a management position can make Fedex hard place to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learnt the importance of time management. I was smarter than most of the co-workers in same position as me which is why most of the managers liked me. Hardest part of the job was to wrap the pallets which can cause backache. Based on my reliability, I was given more responsibility which made me feel that I am better than other employees who share my job title.
Healthcare
part-time only
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i learned a lot about a lot with things that half to do with shipping and making sure the customers product make it out the building on time wicth is 100%PULS
a very good work area