FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Northborough, MA

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 195 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2019, június 25.
It was very important for me to develop package handlers into future managers. I was able to do this by teaching them everything that I was shown when I started my career there.
2,0
Stresful
Overnight Parcel Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2019, június 23.
Very fast paced steadily job. Not much English speaking coworkers. Management was ok but not willing to help when problems arose. No where to lock belongings.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Forklift operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA 015322019, május 15.
fast paced environment. worked as a team to complete unloading of trailers on a timely manner. management was extremely helpful and always looking out for employees
Good placê to word
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2019, február 8.
Even though I was a subcontractor, I had a very positive experience working with Fedex and the only reason left the company was because I had to relocate overseas.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for 2 years , easy to work for new immigrants with language barrier .
PARCEL ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2018, szeptember 27.
Not a bad place to work
Easy to work for non english speaking people.
Flexible hours.
Best place for parttine preferring people
Some difficulty in working in the trailor
Rest every thing fine and usual .
fast paced
Parcel Assisstant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2017, október 8.
Unload trucks by hand and with a scanner and labeler. Sort boxes and place on the right conveyor for delivery Move over-sized boxes with a Tugger to location. Re-sort products from a conveyor to delivery trucks.
Pro érvek
positive employee enforcement and monthly rewards
slow or no advancement
FED EX review
Customer Service Representative/Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2017, szeptember 18.
Hours at Fed Ex were somewhat flexible. Drivers are allowed to start anytime after 5 A.M. This is a great option for parents and for people with part-time overnight jobs. The day is typically 7-10 hours so the earlier you can start the earlier you'll get done.
In the morning you load your truck in the sequence you think will be most efficient. You then prepare a manifest in the same way. I think this is a great part of the job because you can tailor your route around your driving experience.
Another positive part of this job are the managers. I had 4 different bosses and they all let me perform my duties without micromanaging. They were there to help when I needed it but I was mainly on my own out on the road. This was my favorite part of my job, being outside interacting with customers and working at my own pace.
The only difficult part of this job are the heavy parcels. The boxes weigh up to 75 pounds and a few are big and bulky. While you can carry most packages in your hands the large ones can be a little difficult to maneuver in the ice and snow in New England.
Overall I would rate this job a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 and I wish I didn't have to leave.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, good wages and independence
Bad weather, Crowded warehouse atmoshere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Company
OS&D Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2017, július 4.
Great company to work for..but when your capped, it's hard to get a head with the benefits that went up & everyday living. Management is great..listen to your needs.
Pro érvek
Always praising you for your job.
Kontra érvek
Healthcare benefits..not the best.
2,0
I learned at FedEx from Package Handling to shipping of packages
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2017, március 31.
typical day is filled with sorting, packages by zip codes to right trailer from moving conveyors. these packages have to be inspected for defects as they move along the conveyor systems.
decent place to work
Part Time Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2016, november 7.
management was decent to work with. I learned about handling of freight and freight industry. hardest part was leaning how to drive a forklift. working with the other dockworkers was the most enjoyable part of the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun working place
warehouse worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2016, március 14.
It was fun working with busy environment such as fedex, and i enjoyed my time there and i had the best experiance.
people where busy at there work they have strong communication and there's a lots of co-workes with defferen nationalities you can say they come almos all over the world and they play big part develomping the copmany the manager olso good but my supervisor was phenomenal.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
1,0
NIGHTMARE!
Office (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2015, március 19.
Disorganized. Expect to get yelled at.

Not enough help because a lot of management got fired but never replaced. Long hours.

Rude people. No teamwork, everyone plays the blame game instead of finding solutions!
Weekly pay
Kontra érvek
Barely any bathroom breaks, understaffed, unrealistic expectation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 3Jelentés
1,0
STAY AWAY!!
Anonymous (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northborough, Massachusetts (WOR terminal)2015, március 15.
HORRIBLE. Understaffed. Unprofessional.

Barely any bathroom breaks. You get so busy and approached constantly, you feel like you can barely breathe.

Yelled at and/or swore at constantly. It's borderline harassment.

No true management. Supervisors on power trips. They ALWAYS play the blame game, pointing fingers at anyone to be the scapegoat. No sense of responsibility there. Very immature and disrespectful in that aspect.

Mostly everyone is a backstabber, besides arrogant. No teamwork.

Expect you to do everything at once and in little time with no help. Keep claiming they will hire more people, but never actually do. But are supposedly seen interviewing.

BEWARE of getting cheated on pay!! You have to record your hours in case they short your check!! They're constantly trying to save for the budget, so they will do crooked things.

FORCED to do overtime because they are so severely shorthanded or you will be written up. Then will bark at you for something else. Seen multiple coworkers have mental breakdowns.

They bribe you with a cook out one day and a few cent raise to not join an union.

Management will break computers when angry! Talk about feeling unsafe.

You will end up extremely sleep deprived because they over work you!!!!!!! It is literally ABUSE.

I feel so bad for customers.... THEY LOSE THEIR FREIGHT!!! or barely get it delivered.

For a multi-billion dollar company, you would think they would run things more professionally and care about the true operations of the facility, but they FAIL on every aspect. It's quite disturbing that
  több... they don't properly take care of or protect employees via OSHA laws.  kevesebb
Paid weekly, health insurance, 401k
EVERYTHING ELSE.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21Nem 21Jelentés
Temporary
shipping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2014, szeptember 12.
This job was just for 1 month, so I could say it was ok because I learned some of the shipping area
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 3Jelentés
FED EX Review
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2014, február 25.
I'd go in early in the morning, load up my packages in a timely manner and go out and deliver to surrounding towns. It was a very independent job that got busy around christmas time, that tended to get a little stressful here and there. My co-workers and bosses were all great. Pay was just fine, but the job had 0 benefits which really hurt.
outdoors, driving, independency
no benefits, sometimes stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, fast pace, good people.
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2014, február 1.
Fedex Freight in Northborough, MA is a fast pace job with great benefits. There is employee diversity and for most part there is respect for every individual. I must say that there is a terminal supervisor who talks to employees without any respect and in a very condescending manner. Aside that person, the team is a very tight team and in general a good work environment.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, fast pace, keep busy.
Kontra érvek
One untrained person in a management position can make Fedex hard place to work at.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good management and valuable experience
Parcel Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2013, október 17.
I learnt the importance of time management. I was smarter than most of the co-workers in same position as me which is why most of the managers liked me. Hardest part of the job was to wrap the pallets which can cause backache. Based on my reliability, I was given more responsibility which made me feel that I am better than other employees who share my job title.
Healthcare
part-time only
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
5,0
A Great Work Place
Parcel Sort (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2012, június 16.
i learned a lot about a lot with things that half to do with shipping and making sure the customers product make it out the building on time wicth is 100%PULS
a very good work area

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van