FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Northampton, PA

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 013 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
I hate this place
Overnight Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northampton, PA2020, február 17.
The pain is not worth the minimal money, long hours, and defeat you feel when you go home.This place is terrible and I will never work here again. Like ever.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
they have a nice building, that seems advance to where you don't feel outdated.
FedEx Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northampton, PA2019, december 18.
The building, is so big that it takes awhile to get where your are going. The security is difficult to get through but when I get pass the gate's the day seems, not to be as intense.
Fast Paced
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northampton, PA2019, december 16.
This company wasn't to bad. You are put into a truck and move packages weighing more than you and expected to fit it inside. You work either a four hour shift or double if you are full time. This job wasn't that enjoyable but it did help me pay the bills. I am grateful for that.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management in the Lehigh valley location.
Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northampton, PA2019, november 20.
They weren’t meeting any quotas and passing the blame around to anyone that would take it. The higher ups feel threatened when people start moving up and fire good workers just based on rumors and lies without any actually proof or evidence.
Productive and energetic
Loaded Trailers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northampton, PA2019, augusztus 16.
opened trucks for loading emptied the belts onto rollers to be loaded into trucks and kept the shuts empty for merchandise to flow quickly while loading the trucks
Average
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northampton, PA2019, március 25.
They tried to deliver twice without notice and decided they did their part, then asked me to come pick up my package in their stacja, 3h away from my place. They lied several times, on the phone, about coming a 3rd and 4th time. The phone employees are rude and clearly do not understand english. I had to declare my package as 'lost' because i was not able to make it to their office. Highly rude, unprofessional and disrespectful company. Delivery fee was more than 5 euros and i never received my package. Outrageous.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent Company to work with.
SEASONAL HR ADMIN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northampton, PA2018, november 30.
This is the first company I have worked for that has provided me with so much from the start, They really have thought me a lot, it has helped me grow as a person and as professional,
Pro érvek
Great work schedule and benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Not as Promised
Operations Manager- Yard Safety (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northampton, PA2018, október 29.
My experience may be isolated to this particular location. Work/life balance was promised, but I am on the job from 12 noon-midnight five to six days a week.

Shift hours have been changed several times in less than a year, making it impossible to schedule a life outside of work

Autonomy is expected, but senior management randomly selects when to get involved and justifying decisions feels like you are on trial.

Strong push to "watch hours" but mandated to attend numerous meetings at all times of the day and evening, then reprimanded for not "watching hours"

Systems rarely functional, causes manual operation of systems meant to be automated, and leads to managers unable to fulfil other duties (thus 12-hr days)
Pro érvek
Good pay, good benefits, lots of initial training for managers, they seem to care on the corporate level
Kontra érvek
Zero communication, constant changes by senior management before an idea has a chance to be fully implemented, conflicting direction = conflict & confusion down the chain.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van