Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Norcross, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Norcross, GA72 értékelés
72 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 582 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
no benefits no paid holidays work 6 days weekly. Hard on the body if not prepared. Micro management. Just be prepared for a lot of craziness and work in tough climates
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there because it gave me a chance to work hard and become more dependable. I especially enjoy the benefits for employees.Such as health insurance and 401k.
Easy
I Don't like the fact that they didnt have more shifts to work. I worked 12-12 sometimes didn't get off until 1-2am. The checks where nice though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was one challenging job . It’s a lot of heavy lifting . my honesty heavy lifting it’s really for me just because of my weight , there was some things i couldn’t really lift on my own . but other than that it was a very good job & they also paid good .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company does a lot to stay ahead but it requires a lot of changes and sometimes not trialed first. Compensation is definitely on the low end of industry
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coming into work at FedEx, I would always be ready to do the tasks that I was assigned to the best of my ability. At first, I would be moved around the building to different belts or assist with unloading the trucks. Once I found my footing, I would just focus on my work. Management would come by every once in a while and check up on our progress. If it looked like I or the other workers were struggling, he would let us know what we were doing wrong. I learned how to work at a fast pace and evenly stack different packages. I also learned how to spot open and damaged packaging and set them aside. I enjoyed the ability to move around and stay active while on the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great it could have been better the area manager makes your job more the what's its supposed to be . other than that I love it was a great workout
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can be hard at times but it’s a good job. If your in the right places the managers are very understanding and can make your hard day better. Peak seasons are very intense.
Hard work pays off
Intense work
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
From beginning to end I had a very bad experience with management how they treated me how they talk to me and it led me being fired because the disrespect from management that was a very awful experience I had working with the Fed Ex not that I will not go back I would love to work for FedEx again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked night shift, variety of duties, great place to work for. very welcoming Company with family atmosphere, ongoing training as well as helpful workers
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Ground is a terrible company to work for you may want to do you research on them before you apply to them. For the work their employees/drivers do there's no reason they shouldn't offer their employees benefits, overtime, 401k, or at least a small benefit plan. Someone in corporate should really consider making sure that everyone is taken care of and not just the contractors. I had to leave the company because contractors started shortening my checks and making excuses for why they couldn't pay me for work that had already been done. That's completely unacceptable and very unorganized company from a big name company like this.
load and organized packages
I learned how to plan and organize routes

management was very helpful

its very fast paste

hardest part of the job was the running from dogs

the most enjoyable part of this job is you work by yourself most of the day
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours vary and schedules are continuously changed at the last minute which is highly inconvenient to many workers. You get to work clock in and often get sent home after only being there 20mins due to over staffing, and they STILL hire new workers. Ever work area is in completition with each other when in reality we should be working together as a whole to get the job completed on time.

If you’re full time you NEVER go on break on time so when the next shift starts you’ve barley had a break or gotten to eat lunch.
Weekly pay
Terrible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job can be difficult at first but as your body adusts to the conditons then it gets a little easier. Expect to lift and load boxes nonstop because we do not receive designated breaks. Also expect to get out of work wayy later then the shift you applied for, most shifts end when the workload is finished and there are no more boxes to be unloaded and packed up.
free workout
Kontra érvek
no breaks, no benefits for part-time employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great be work place! One just has to be patient enough to put in time to move up in the company. Although it doesn't take long 25-30 hours a week wasn't enough for myself. But if you're looking for a great partime career this one is for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day loading packages, picking up packages and returning packages to warehouse. I learned the difficult process of distribution.
Management was hands on with employees. Work place culture fast pace and friendly.
Pro érvek
Working in an outside enviroment
No benefits
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was a poorly run company. Fedex uses contractors as driver this allows fedex to keep all the profits and pays the driver very little. Fedex kills managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours are good can't complain and the pay is decent. It would be great for a college student or someone who is looking for a second job. They promote within so you have a chance of getting promoted whenever a position comes open
Munkahelyi kultúra
loading trucks from the belt was changeling, you will get dirty, team work is def required, management was very appreciative. it felt very good being appreciated
weekly pay
hard to take a break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned to drive a 10" truck while earning my CDL class B license. Loading ensuring space while also making sure the customer's order was in good hands was kind of challenging. I would say the most challenging tasks about this position would be the quantity amount of deliveries during peak season/ being in all types of weather while delivering. A great thing is while on the route, driving and finding different paths to go come easy to the driver. Overall, a great job to work.
Kontra érvek
while working for a contractor, I did not have healthcare.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked hard unpacking and packing trucks to and from deliveries. Great working environment but had lifting. Sometimes you have to stay longer than shift scheduled. Paid weekly.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes when complete with your work, you may be asked to do another department.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés