FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Norcross, GA

68 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 160 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productivity and able to enjoy what I do
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2019, november 14.
Coming into work at FedEx, I would always be ready to do the tasks that I was assigned to the best of my ability. At first, I would be moved around the building to different belts or assist with unloading the trucks. Once I found my footing, I would just focus on my work. Management would come by every once in a while and check up on our progress. If it looked like I or the other workers were struggling, he would let us know what we were doing wrong. I learned how to work at a fast pace and evenly stack different packages. I also learned how to spot open and damaged packaging and set them aside. I enjoyed the ability to move around and stay active while on the job.
It was okay
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2019, november 7.
It was great it could have been better the area manager makes your job more the what's its supposed to be . other than that I love it was a great workout
Great job
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2019, október 2.
It can be hard at times but it’s a good job. If your in the right places the managers are very understanding and can make your hard day better. Peak seasons are very intense.
Hard work pays off
Intense work
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wish people be more friendly
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2019, szeptember 2.
From beginning to end I had a very bad experience with management how they treated me how they talk to me and it led me being fired because the disrespect from management that was a very awful experience I had working with the Fed Ex not that I will not go back I would love to work for FedEx again.
no review
Production Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2019, június 6.
worked night shift, variety of duties, great place to work for. very welcoming Company with family atmosphere, ongoing training as well as helpful workers
1,0
Please do better FedEx
Distribution and Driver Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2019, április 16.
FedEx Ground is a terrible company to work for you may want to do you research on them before you apply to them. For the work their employees/drivers do there's no reason they shouldn't offer their employees benefits, overtime, 401k, or at least a small benefit plan. Someone in corporate should really consider making sure that everyone is taken care of and not just the contractors. I had to leave the company because contractors started shortening my checks and making excuses for why they couldn't pay me for work that had already been done. That's completely unacceptable and very unorganized company from a big name company like this.
fedex
Manager and Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2019, január 24.
load and organized packages
I learned how to plan and organize routes
management was very helpful
its very fast paste
hardest part of the job was the running from dogs
the most enjoyable part of this job is you work by yourself most of the day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Somewhat productive
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2019, január 5.
The hours vary and schedules are continuously changed at the last minute which is highly inconvenient to many workers. You get to work clock in and often get sent home after only being there 20mins due to over staffing, and they STILL hire new workers. Ever work area is in completition with each other when in reality we should be working together as a whole to get the job completed on time.

If you’re full time you NEVER go on break on time so when the next shift starts you’ve barley had a break or gotten to eat lunch.
Weekly pay
Terrible hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Hardwork
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, október 23.
This job can be difficult at first but as your body adusts to the conditons then it gets a little easier. Expect to lift and load boxes nonstop because we do not receive designated breaks. Also expect to get out of work wayy later then the shift you applied for, most shifts end when the workload is finished and there are no more boxes to be unloaded and packed up.
free workout
Kontra érvek
no breaks, no benefits for part-time employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is great, however, it's not enough hours.
Bulk Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, október 15.
FedEx is a great be work place! One just has to be patient enough to put in time to move up in the company. Although it doesn't take long 25-30 hours a week wasn't enough for myself. But if you're looking for a great partime career this one is for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with driver to distribute packages.
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, szeptember 27.
Typical day loading packages, picking up packages and returning packages to warehouse. I learned the difficult process of distribution.
Management was hands on with employees. Work place culture fast pace and friendly.
Pro érvek
Working in an outside enviroment
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was a poorly run company
Terminal Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, szeptember 6.
Fedex was a poorly run company. Fedex uses contractors as driver this allows fedex to keep all the profits and pays the driver very little. Fedex kills managers
Hours
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, augusztus 20.
Hours are good can't complain and the pay is decent. It would be great for a college student or someone who is looking for a second job. They promote within so you have a chance of getting promoted whenever a position comes open
Fast pace,
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, augusztus 7.
loading trucks from the belt was changeling, you will get dirty, team work is def required, management was very appreciative. it felt very good being appreciated
weekly pay
hard to take a break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, május 20.
I have learned to drive a 10" truck while earning my CDL class B license. Loading ensuring space while also making sure the customer's order was in good hands was kind of challenging. I would say the most challenging tasks about this position would be the quantity amount of deliveries during peak season/ being in all types of weather while delivering. A great thing is while on the route, driving and finding different paths to go come easy to the driver. Overall, a great job to work.
Kontra érvek
while working for a contractor, I did not have healthcare.
Good Experience
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, április 18.
Worked hard unpacking and packing trucks to and from deliveries. Great working environment but had lifting. Sometimes you have to stay longer than shift scheduled. Paid weekly.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes when complete with your work, you may be asked to do another department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work! Recommend to all!!!!
Package handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, március 7.
There is no such thing as a typical day at work due to the fact that it is a volume based business. We learn new things everyday. The management is great, although different locations prove to come with different challenges. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with the volume variations. You might come to work one day and have an extra truck or two to work on because someone called out. So I recommend a healthy breakfast and plenty of hydration. What I enjoy most about the job is the benefits. ( Dental, Vision, and Healthcare. also they have stocks and 401k available for employees.)
I also would like to add that the friendships built at work are like no other. because you see the same people every time you go to work, so its up to you to create positive relationships with the people you work with from the very beginning. and keep in mind there is plenty of time to get to know your coworkers and surroundings, but getting to know how to move up is important. The opportunity for advancement is through the roof, since they hire from within before looking to external sources.
Pro érvek
Benefits after 1000 hrs or 1 year. (whichever comes first)
Great Place to work for
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, január 5.
The days at work were you would lift boxes and stack them up.
The atmosphere was nice but loud.
Management was on a ego trip.
Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the packages.
Enjoyable Part when it was all over.
Getting off early, Benefits
Scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good Company
Home Delivery Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2017, december 31.
The hardest part of the job were the drivers, very hard to find good people to work hard.
Feel so happy when people received the merchandise with a big smile
Customer Services
Kontra érvek
Hard to find hard workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced hard working Environment
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2017, december 3.
Fed ex warehouse package handling is a very physically demanding job.If you are interested in jobs that require you to do physically demanding tasks than this the job for you.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van