Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Newburgh, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Newburgh, NY30 értékelés
30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get in move freight for 5 hours. Breaks are 10 mins. Management sucks but they are cool people. Everything is backwards there, so don’t get mad at things you aren’t surprised about. Great benefits good pay good people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for FedEx Freight was the worse experience of my life, there communication was horrible, whenever I broke down I couldn't get through, which happened 7 times in the the 7 months I worked there.
Pay and benefits
Poor communication, bad equipment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its hard work, the weather makes it difficult. But you get to be left by yourself all day, just doing your own thing. Not a terrible job, was promised a raise however never got one.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed this company but I felt the pay wasn't enough. I do enjoy the consistent running around. I learned how to work fast in this job and safely etc.
Hours
Low pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my main job when I was back from the military. This job is very fast paced and there is a lot of work to do especially during the holidays and summer.
Well paying job
Kontra érvek
Extremely fast paced and lots of hours taken up during work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job offers very little hours, and at first very little pay. I had to work 1000 hours before i could receive any type of benifits and Overtime pay. The work itself can get extreamly busy on holidays. The average day was a 5 hour shift, with no break at all during that shift. I couldent find any advancements in my area.
The management their was amazing and very flexible to the employes
Munkahelyi kultúra
i enjoy my position with Fedex, they are flexible in work schedule and maintain a level of professionalism at all times. It is an exciting and fun environment to work in. Physically its taxing, but all in all a good work out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not applicable do not wish to give a review, poor judgement on who was selected as the CEO of sites and favoritism within HR is not fair to employees, this company does NOT give equal rights nor do they provided or given fair treatment.
great Independence
Kontra érvek
management always blaming employees for management lack of support
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management wasn't the best . They were very lazy . They didn't fulfill their position. I wish the work was also divided evenly . I wish they change their way's.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the people I work with including management however, it is a large corporation and the corporate side is heartless. Corporate goes out of their way to find ways to slap a fine on you and your contractor or to have you terminated. To them you are not a person, you are just a number. They don't care about you, your family, or your financial hardships. I don't feel any sense of job security, and moral is pretty low due to excessive fines given to employees for making honest mistakes.
Pro érvek
freedom to choose my route for the day
Kontra érvek
no benefits, long hours, not fully compensated for the hours I work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sorting packages and helping on the belt
That everyone helps out in anyway possible

Management is awesome

keeping up is the hardest part of the job

working with everyone as a team
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to make money its a great job. If you want a life outside of work its not possible. Horrible work atmosphere. The actual job is easy but the behind the scenes stuff in the station is brutal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was really good at first I was working numerous hours making decent money. Then all the sudden my hours were dropped and I and medical was cheap but the deductible was very high.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at is me delivering and picking up packages from customers. safety is also my main concern as follow all protocols to ensure a safe work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Take and fix any damaged packages that can be still be delivered if only the box is in need of replacement. Call customers about any packages that were unable to be delivered and to schedule another time if desired by the customer to receive packages. Track any packages that are in need of an address correction through company’s system or through the internet. Maintain packages for their proper destinations by correcting their addresses prior to the unloading process.
Pro érvek
Free food occasionally on weekends
Not enough hours provided
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job was very motivating.the my co workers were very respectful.i like this job alot.the managers were very respectful.
long brakes
it was very hot
Munkahelyi kultúra
job title was a loader, had a set of 4 trucks with 600 - 800 pieces of mail daily. Learned how to communicate with a diverse amount of people. Best part of the job was working next to people for an extended amount of time and learned from each other how to work together as a team.
Pro érvek
Early job, had the entire day after work.
Kontra érvek
no stopping at all, constanty working hard and fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is always working along side you and guiding you in whatever direction you're headed. The job does have it moments when you get frustrated but normally you're laughing and cracking jokes with other co-workers.
money, benefits
short shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day unloading truck by hand and put it on the convert belt
what I learn how fast I can move by myself or with a team

management was good

co-work was good to work with

the random heavy stuff coming in the truck
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No pay but they require you to be on call all the time whenever the company demands it
Munkahelyi kultúra
a fun place to work with very nice co-wokers and decent pay its a lot of hard work and very early hours but if u can manage it its well worth it
Pro érvek
good money and friendly co-workers
non-flexible