FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Newark, NJ

163 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 986 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Content
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2020, február 12.
This is a good place to work if you're looking for long term security. The benefits are well and you get pretty regular raises and bonuses. I would suggest working there like you mean it or you could end up resenting your job.
Material Handler
Package/Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2020, február 1.
I was assigned to load and unload shipping containers. Download flights and keep track of all the shipping containers that were being taken in my side of the building.
A typical day at work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2020, január 30.
Just basically scanning labels on freight, stacking freight to best of its abilities, making sure there are no open boxes, and help deliver the purple promise to our customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the most fun places I’ve worked.
Doc Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2020, január 29.
I enjoyed working at Fed ex Freight so much. Really fun environment, great pay, and easy duties. I would go back. Every one there is pretty cool. No major complaints
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very friendly towards its workers
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2020, január 10.
I loved working for fed-ex it was a great outcome for me due too it helped me make extra money when I needed it. The job is very much friendly. Fed-ex is a part-time job very much working hard& always moving around sorting, loading&unloading meeting new faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good place to work at
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, november 29.
The benefits are great they just need to open up more full time spots management is good but they need to more involved with there assists not just the females they should also help us get our CDL license as well
Not good place
TRUCK DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, november 18.
Please don’t make the same stupid mistake I did. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this hellhole. Worst company I have ever worked. For the management is so unorganized and unprofessional.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
4,0
very basic
pilot (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, október 30.
parking sometimes hard to find, security measures can change from day to day even with the same personal, a good working crew that communicates well for what needs to be done, and a sense of accomplishment at the end of each work day.
Not my favorite job
Non- Conveyable Merchandise Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, október 10.
Very fast paced environment with very little room to grow. Not paid enough for the work that you do but the people at the company are great co workers as well as some really awesome managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work with simple tasks, hours are fair,
Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, szeptember 9.
As far as management is concerned, I do think FedEx needs to crack down a little more on employees who take advantage of the company's policies and work schedule. There are many of my co-workers who do not show up to work on a day-to-day basis, and there are also many other workers who simply do not perform the tasks that are asked of them. I strongly believe that management should hold more people accountable for job performance and attendance.

But aside from this working at FedEx is very engaging, the atmosphere is very welcoming and it promotes team-work and team development. Overall working at FedEx is beneficial to anyone who is looking for simple work and a job to settle down with.
Salary is high
Kontra érvek
Hard to get used to work schedule if working overnight shift
I miss it
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, augusztus 23.
I’m actually trying to apply for them as we speak but in jersey city I was working at the airport I had a lovely time the people were amazing. I would love to experience it again
Great job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, augusztus 23.
The people were fun and it was a great environment to work in. I was working over there for a year and it was a great learning experience for me.Fedex was a great company
Its pocket change
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, augusztus 14.
They dont hire nayone full time. The hours are only 4 hours one day a week and 2 hour shifts the other 4 days. During peak is the only time u make your full hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasn’t so bad I guess
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, augusztus 13.
It was cool Type cold inside but the managers and my conworkers were so amazing I miss them so much ms tony was cool af I wish she would hire me rite now haven’t really had a descent job since
4,0
Its alright
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, július 25.
Its pretty stressful at times but if u want a safe secure job with part-time benefits its pretty good. I mean... i like it the workplace environment is nice
1.5 pay for overtime and days off
Have to do a full 6 hours before taking a break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely a part time job
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, július 20.
I worked here for almost a year , WHEN YOU CLOCK IN UNTIL THE TIME YOU CLOCK OUT YOUR WORKING. They will definitely work you and they hate giving breaks you only get a break after 6 hrs. I remember one time my manager didn’t give me a break and I asked her. I worked 8 hrs that day she said she was going to add a 30 min punch out for a break I didn’t take because she would’ve gotten in trouble.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced at times, waiting on containers other times
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, július 18.
This is probably the top paying company at Newark Airport. Is great if its peak season and there are tons of hours. After peak season is over they have very little work. The warehouse can be extremely cold in the winter. When there's lots of work it's fast-paced and stressful keeping up with all of your Freight. There are times you stand around freezing waiting for containers to come in off trucks or planes.
Not a good workplace
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, június 11.
I was working a FedEx because I needed more money while I was in school. This job is not based on employees. It doesn’t help me go further with my career.
Fun work place
Front desk receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, május 14.
Fed was a very easy going job, all of my colleagues were very friendly and very helpful as needed. A typical day at work was very easy, the peak hours were busy, but nothing that was overwhelming, management was very understanding and helpful.
Fedex Kept me Going
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, április 23.
Working as a packge handler during the holiday season at fedex is alot. The people that work there showed me a very valuable lesson, and that is to be thankful, and also to continue working hard towards my dreams until its complete.
Pro érvek
Free food, No distractions (No Cell Phones, No Overpopulation) Major Support from the Managers
Kontra érvek
May hurt your back if you move too fast when lifting
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van