Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Murfreesboro, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Murfreesboro, TN18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 468 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well No benefits at all and if you miss a day then your losing a lot of money.... it was great at first then they started urging routes and I had to take time off
Pro érvek
No bosses down your throat
Kontra érvek
Not knowing if you’ll have a route tomorrow
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day, I load and unload multiple trucks with different sized packages to be delivered to local businesses. I also assist other belts to help them load and unload boxes.
Early Hours, Weekly Pay
Short Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was a fun job to have mainly because of the managers i had. They treated us fairly and rewarded us for good work. the only downside i can honestly think of was the number of hours they had available to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For those who enjoy working in a factory, this is the place for you. This job does do a lot of wear and tear on the body. Overall, this is a good place to make some extra cash.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The harder you work the more you get used. However, this can be good since you are paid hourly. The only problem is the more they use the harder they make it for using your time off.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty nice job summer time it gets really hot have to drink plenty of water winter time have to make sure u wrap up according to weather may have to get use to the working it's a lot of moving and lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only con about working at FedEx was the heat. It got really hot in the trailers and the fans sometimes didn't help. That's pretty much the bad thing. Besides that, FedEx is a really good job.
Pro érvek
Managers are cool and friendly, coworkers are awesome.
Heat
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience to work at Fedex. The job required you to be social and work as a team to be able to complete certain task. Fedex gave me the opportunity to do more leadership roles, such as train incoming employees how to perform the job.
Free Lunches
Bad teamwork
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job starts out with a daily briefing of the night before and what is expected of us for the workload of the day. You find your place and work until your shift is over.
Pro érvek
The amount of hours you work
Kontra érvek
the amount of hours you work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager scared me by ripping a Gaylord in half. I had no training and was instructed by another employee. Violence in the work place I thought was wrong. FedEx never did anything to my knowledge. I had to quit, this manager isn't good for this position.
Was short hours
Workplace violence
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is one that I would recommend. The managers at the station I was at was amazing. Im so said Im not still working for them. They are great. Highly recommended.
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Utilized “hand-to-surface” methods for all package handling.
• Loaded and unloaded packages onto or from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, and conveyor system carts.

• Lifted, carried, pushed and pulled packages on a continuous and repetitive basis.

• Determined the appropriate conveyor system by scanning packages, reading labels and sorted packages accordingly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management willing to work students. Team was excellent. Work was at a great pace. Opportunity for additional hours especially around the holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
each day is different, its relaxed but hard working. Had a lot of fun and had great co-workers, everyone enjoyed their job and was very professional and experienced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working the early morning takes drive and time management. The management made work fair and flexible to you schedule. Co-works were nice people. The hardest part of this job was staying focus in the early morning hours, but the people around you would make your day a little better each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of my day is just knowing that I contributed to getting the amount of work done in a short time span.
time management
advancements
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job and its a great workout every morning and easy work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i only was hired for seasonal help but it was a great experience and could be an excellent career if someone wanted to work there.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés