Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mount Juliet, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Mount Juliet, TN21 értékelés
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 552 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like I said, fedex is alright. Not good not bad. They’re very lenient here which is really nice, but I feel like we’re underpaid for how hard we work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex business practices seem to be more about production than quality. End of quarter was all about getting the product out the door rather than quality of workmanship
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working here. There's no room for advancement. Pay is not that great and employees can be hostile and act childish. Management isn't that good that's how favortism
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job if you can last past your body getting used to the equivalence of working out for 4 hours straight. A lot of women actually do work here successfully.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I start early with FedEx and it provides the flexibility for me to do other things during the day. My management team works with me, they see about me, and I get the support and help I need. Its like working with a family.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will hear this alot and it is true.A lot of hard work in a short period of time and don't beleive the hours it's not those hours you will told a different stsrt time daily and it will not be four in the morning mostly two and three.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management wasnt the best.
Job can be stressful at time if you dont know the route it can become very overwhelming. Not the job if you get frustrated very easily
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Garbage company. They treat drivers like trash. Trucks are all falling apart. As a delivery driver you will be working for a third party contractor. They do not care about you or your saftey. Revolving door of employees. Training provided is not nearly long enough. Steer clear of this place if you value your time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job was great at fedex every day we came in to the team leaders and they gave us every day tasks and goals and everybody went to there stations to start working and it was amazingly great job we were able to grade laptops and desktops sort parts and box computers it was a great work environment and i would love to work there again and gain more experience and i would love to be apart of it and grow to be something big in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
work with nice co workers
Learned how to manage employees

Management was different

Culture was laid back

Creating spreadsheet and having meetings

Its an ok job
Co workers
Compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
at first, the work was fun and good for what the pay was. but as my year working there came up, for some reason fedex started pushing people to go faster and cutting alot of people out. this made working there harder and is the reason why i left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people were great. I learned a lot about computers and servers in my time at FedEx and enjoyed my job. I just needed more pay to be able to afford to live at that point in time.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started each day at 6 am and scanned and loaded your own vehicle with usually 180 or more packages. Dispatch was usually late due to a late trailer. Delivery usually took 6-8 hours and usually were not able to begin delivering until 9:30-10. In addition to running a route, I was also a manager and responsible for Safety and training all new employees and I was paid about the same as a regular driver.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fed ex is very fair and does everything to make my job easier. all of my teammates are very helpful. Our supervisors and lead are all willing to listen to my ideas and suggestions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with the people and I tried to make it work out but it just didn’t work out for me. I had to stay up usually most nights just to be up so I could go to work. That’s unhealthy so I decided it wasn’t worth it.
Good type of work
Working 5 or 6 straight hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management needs to take consideration of employees personal lives. One manager asked me to get an Uber to work even though I had no one to watch my 13 month old son in those hours of work. I felt as if that was rude and disrespectful!!!! Other than him everyone else was good until it came to needing help in trailers...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typically I would be micromanaged for the 3 hours a day I was there. We all walked in and had a sort meeting, of course I was treated the same or even worse then the people who where there late everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a intense job you have to pay attention making sure all the paperwork is completed and assigned to the right trucks. ALSO we have time limits on wen the driver is there and trying to get them back out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time here, hours are long but they keep you busy. Little down time. Overall great place to work while I was an employee there. I also liked lunch places in the area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day unfolds identically as the last. As a package handler your only objective is to load a truck using an effective method. For five hours at the least you may only break to sip provided water or Gatorade before going right back to work. This job is not for those with a poor work ethic, back problems or sensitivity to heat or exhaustion.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and a break on Monday if you come in early.
Kontra érvek
The non-stop, typically strenuous work in a hot truck trailer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Corporation is an American global courier delivery services company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. The name "FedEx" is a syllabic abbreviation of the name of the company's original air division, Federal Express, which was used from 1973 until 2000. Good company to work for with many benefits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés