Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mobile, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Mobile, AL14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
To work at Fed X you must be up to speed. One day you may have a pile of packages and then the next you have nothing really to do much. Working here is like a gym work out everyday so if you are willing to lose a few pounds this is for you
Munkahelyi kultúra
good and fun place to work.peolpe great, benefites,good pay.
watched over repair shop to keep trucks and trailers on the road.worked with operatiaons.to make sure delivers were made on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
volume was steady an busy all the time i learn my route real quick customers was nice they really got to no me management wasnt bad they kept asking question to see if you where ok.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work part-time as a dock worker. The job is no-stop work, but since it is only part-time, it's not that big of a deal. There is a learning curve when it comes to loading trailers even if it may not seem like it. Listen to the more experience dockers and don't be afraid to build a deck, it solves most loading issues.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great and fast pace work environment. I loved working the forklift. Never had a problem picking and packing. The employees are easy to get along with as well as me and the management team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great as a second job great opportunities for advancement always promoting from within and the benefits are great raises are given in a timely manner hard work but Worth it
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of childish employees who are disrespectful and rude along with management that only cared for his favorites. The work itself wasn’t nowhere near hard unless you made it or others didn’t cooperate with getting the operation moving.
Pro érvek
Stock, 401k and insurance.
Kontra érvek
Favoritism, not much advancement nor any concern for employees well being.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy work place, fast movement, good work aera.only can work 20 hours a week. some of the managers talk to you out they way and disrespectful
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a package handler, so basically just come in for the pre-sort meeting. That was the first thing, lasts about five minutes – talk about what we’re going to do for the day. Then, we get to work. So, the receiving… trucks that have been there and already receiving would get unloaded and sent up through a series of belts and chutes, and as that would come across, it would get sorted into their different destinations that we’re going to be sending them out to. So as we sort them, they get sent to their own individual belts across a long line. We had at least 30-some doors. And as they got sent to their individual trucks, we would just have to make sure to use a scanner, a little hand scanner that would track the bar code and make sure it’s going to the right truck. It gets put in the truck and sent to the back. And then you have to do a good job building the walls, so you could get as much packages into the proper trucks as possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Current Sr. Manager was way too "hands on" and tried to stifle any attempts to implement lean methodologies, even though that was my primary duty.
Pro érvek
Excellent company, excellent pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Some members of management need to retire!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a contractor-subcontractor operation. Apart from the business operations, it can be somewhat a friendly environment, as with all businesses.
Pro érvek
As a driver, minimal overhead; work is at your own pace.
As driver, no benefits.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not recommended at this time for employment. Company is cutting back in management positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work was busy, but peaceful. I learn how to communicate with different people. I had a great manger. My co-worker where fun. I really did not have a hard part of my job. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting a pay check.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its just an all aroung ok job. management could be better but their doin an ok job.