FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mira Loma, CA

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 674 értékelés megtekintése
Good pay and benefits
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2019, október 21.
Great company to work for even though you will start off part time. May take a few years to become full time on the dock only downside. Once you’re foot is in though , only company I know who gives part time employees full benefits. Starting pay is around $17.51 (FedEx Freight)!..after a year will be topped out around $20.26. All about who you know and who’s your friend at this place.
Pros and cons
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2019, augusztus 22.
It was a great job to be able to work at part time but when it came time to being hired for full time. It took way too long for me to wait any longer. I was looking to grow within but I had to go look for the opportunity else where to support my family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
good experience
Supervisor Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2017, szeptember 25.
I had a really good experience the only thing that stopped me form staying there were the hours and the fact that it was really hard to move up but over all a really good experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun with a pool table
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2017, augusztus 24.
It was a fast paced job that was very rewarding. Everyone is very kind and willing to lend a helping hand. Management gets along well with their workers and are very respectable.
friendly work environment
only part-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great fun and team work environment
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2017, július 6.
Love working at fedex everyone helps each other out .fast and clean and friendly environment always making sure everyone safety and customers shipments is on time and damage free
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Fast Paced
Dock Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2017, május 9.
Busy from the time you hit the dock. Hours/schedule tends to get changed a lot, weekly in cases. Did not do good for home life with changing so frequently. Opportunity for growth if an individual applied themselves.
Not too far a commute
Constant shift/schedule changes
I Love the place.
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2017, január 23.
when i arrive to work, we have a pre-shift meeting. usually on safety and whatever needs improvement on the dock. after pre-shift it is straight to work. I get about 3 breakouts a day depending on the speed of things. almost all of the work is done on a forklift, except for when securing freight or recouping fallen pallets. the environment is great and i couldnt ask for a better job.
benefits, apprecition
Kontra érvek
no open full time positions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good and safe workplace. great oppertunities
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2016, november 14.
working with good motivated people every one ther likes to work so motivates you to do better.thers great oppertunities to learn and move up in the companie.
bonuses
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dockworker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2016, május 31.
Fast pace work environment, management is easy to get along with, co-worker are friendly and easy to get along with, hardest part of the job is getting everybody on the same page, most enjoyable part of the job is the pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 1Jelentés
outdoor working environment
Warehouse Supervisor Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2015, január 20.
great company to work for very flexible and coworkers are enjoyable to work with, I have been given the opportunity to become a supervisor assistant.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work with great staff
Road/Line Driver/Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2014, február 10.
my experience with fedex was good i learned alot in the LTL industry from dock work to driving, co- workers and staff was great, overall an enjoyable place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Uncertain future
road driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2013, szeptember 19.
FedEx purchased Watkins motor lines, everyone was promised a job. FedEx National LTL operated for 4 years the was merged into FedEx freight. I was locked into the Mira Loma terminal. FedEx is constantly making changes. This terminal once needed over 150 drivers, now it only has 20 runs that are over 300 miles a day. The rest, 30+, are shuttle drivers and bid on runs as short as 5 miles. All road rivers are paid by the mile. They may be allowed to work on the dock for hourly pay if available. For this terminal, once the largest, there is no future for most road drivers. There have been only a few chances for transfers to other close by terminals
Pro érvek
Good pay and benifits. Great people all around
Kontra érvek
No future at this time at this teminal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
great work environment
forklift operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2013, április 8.
great work environment, good pay, I learned alot about the parcel business as well as the work experiene
good pay
Kontra érvek
slow days, lack of hours
Most of the People Nice
Account Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2013, április 3.
Unloading trailers, Deadline driven environment, co-workers are nice and helpful for the most part.
high hourly rate of pay
Kontra érvek
no health benefits for part-timers
okay place to work
Dockworker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2013, január 29.
Get your paperwork and door, verify trailer number and seal circle and initial. Scan badge enter trailer number open trailer . strip trailer by match bills to pallets ensure no damage to pallet if so enter in computer then scan pallet out move it to given door an scan pallet into trailer load freight might have to build deck an secure to wall . when done return paperwork to strip desk . get another trailer an repeat process
i have lead how to load hazmat freight
good pay
Kontra érvek
take along time to become permanent employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment with great employees and mangers
Dock-worker- Unload (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2012, december 4.
The staff from the managers to employees were a great help when I first started on training me and getting me settled in. Within the first month I was moving at a steady speed and on top of my numbers. Everyone worked as a team and therefore we were all able to be productive. Everyone got their own manifest at the beginning of the shift and that would tell them what trailer they would be working out of. You would unload the freight then deliver to door assigned to, sometimes you would have to set up beams & boards to fit freight properly. When you were done you would lock up your trailer and turn in your manifest for a new manifest.
bbq's
not enough work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast working environment in a open dock.
Dock worker/Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2012, november 7.
I inspect the freight for any damage as Im unloading my work trailer. I make any damage claims OSND computer sysytem. I secure and protect my shipments with rope/straps to secure them from shifting movment while being delivered. I maintain consistancy to hit corporate goals of productivity.
Pro érvek
your working for a well known worldwide company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast Paced Environment
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2012, október 2.
I drove a Sit down forklift and loaded and unloaded trailers in both shipping and receiving depts. the hardest part was this was a grave yard shift position (11pm to 8am).
Pro érvek
the pay was good and driving a lift was great.
grave yard shift
Great, productive, well compensated
Dockworker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2012, június 26.
A typical day at FedEx is well worth the work. The atmosphere while working is that of team effort. The hardest part of the job is working to closing shift because of the cleaning and reassembling of everything, but I don't mind it at all.
team work, great atmosphere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours not much home time
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma CA2011, március 31.
Here its all about the numbers, no home time 14 to 16 hour days.
pays good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg FedEx további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van