FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Middletown, PA

54 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 195 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast production shipping and receiving Warehouse
Shipping and Receiving (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, november 18.
I love working for FedEx great company good management team excellent pay and benefits I would stay with FedEx for so many years to come FedEx takes care of the employees and treat them with respect
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worth the money but not worth the time
Frieght Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, október 17.
Working at FedEx Freight was a bad experience. The pay was competitive, but in two years working there I never got the opportunity to get off of the night shift. The workplace at my location had a very "good enough" mindset that set the tone for lackluster work ethic in the employees.
Great place
Fork lift Operator and yard Jockey (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, szeptember 23.
Good place to work for n good pay to. Management is knowledgeable about everyday operations and giving us information for each workday so we can get the job done right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Service Center Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, augusztus 20.
Good place to work, management is there to help you and make sure that your time there is beneficial to both you and the company. The work place is fast and it's great for making sure that you don't have wasted time.
I love fedex
Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, július 14.
It's a wonderful place to work for they promote Within employees are recognized awarded for the contribution safety is number one.
Keep a positive attitude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work for decent pay
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, július 1.
My typical day working at FedEx would consist of starting at either 3:45am, 4am, 4:15am or 4:30 am and working as late as 9am. I learned how to work in a team fashion in a fast paced atmosphere with nonstop workloads. The workplace culture is one that is very team-orientated and based on efficiency and productivity. The hardest part of the job was keeping pace during the heavy rush periods and getting the trucks loaded in time which could have of up to 800+ boxes of which there is one loader per truck. The most enjoyable part of the job was gettting the trucks completed and helping my coworkers finish theirs if they were falling behind.
Pro érvek
Great pay, good benefits, great exercise
Kontra érvek
The hours, hard strenuous work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and dirty work environment
Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, május 4.
Fast paced and dirty work environment. Other co-workers were very helping, often more than someone in a leadership position. overall was a pretty good place, just have to be mentally ready to do the same challenging work every day.
good job
Road Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, március 7.
great company overall , these days you have to make sacrifices but this the best trucking company ive ever worked for as far as pay and other benefits to being an employee, you cant have it all but highly recommend fedex
a bunch
you will work nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
sometimes stressful, good pay, not enough hours though
PACKAGE HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, január 22.
i would not recommend FEDEX unless you live alone in a single apartment. FEDEX does not provide enough hours for their part time associates. the hardest part of working at FEDEX is waking up early in the the morning just to do 3 to 4 hours of hard labor.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
High strung and stressful work environment
Dockworker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, január 22.
Most people at each others throats over workload and work process. Management unreliable, confusing, and only looking out for themselves. Each individual member of management have their own agenda on how and what needs to be done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
High pressure environment
Sort Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, január 2.
I left the company due to my boss. People at my level quit due to their bosses. I left after exhausting communicating to Human Resources my issues and it falling on deaf ears.
They are the #1 LTL for a reason
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2018, november 30.
I would recommend FedEx to anyone who is motivated to grow this company will guide you in the direction. The training is amazing compared to other companies. They are a flag ship company.
Great health care
Long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the people more than the environment I worked in.
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2018, október 8.
It was pretty low pay for how much work was involved. You were trained on equipment and for other jobs but there was so much going on that it was hard to pick a day to get trained on stuff. It was good experience for the most part I just wish there was more opportunity to get paid more or other positions that paid you more.
Pro érvek
Half decent work environment and good benefits.
Kontra érvek
Low wage, little room to get promoted, hard to get trained on stuff, very busy, not a lot of down time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good hourly rate stepping into door part time, once full time alot of hours.
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2018, június 25.
I really enjoyed the job and unfortunately due to issues with my wife before birth I had to miss many days. I came in making $16+ an hour many benefits , 401k and raises every 6 months.
Pro érvek
Great pay, good hours, not harsh work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with great workers and managers
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2018, április 10.
I think Fedex freight was wonderful I would still be employed happily to this day if i was never forced to leave due to injury. It was a great environment and time goes by pretty fast if your doing your work. I loved it. I learned organization in a fast paced environment is highly possible and recommended. Hardest part of the job is refueling your forklift. The most enjoyable part is the people because it just makes the job even better.
Nice Breaks, Great environment
Kontra érvek
Easy to get hurt, Strict policy on vacation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
FedEdx
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2018, március 23.
All and all it's a good job if you like working part time. The managers are very good at their job. They get you the help you need in order to do your job right.
Difficult work area/ Great pay
Dockworker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2018, március 22.
The people and managers are not the best and there is a high turn-over rate. The facility is not to good for your health or safety. Very cold winters and extreme hot summers.The benefits and the pay are really the only good things about the job.
pay, benefits, reward lunchons
Kontra érvek
short breaks, hard working conditions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Na
First overnight priority Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2018, március 14.
Fed ex knows how to treat their emoyees 100%. They treat you with pay raises, picnics with steaks and shrimp, they are not cheap when spendi g money on the employees. They are a fantastic company to wrk for
3,0
It was a good job
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2018, január 21.
Nice place to work. Glad I got a chance to work there. Fast Pace have to be in decent shape not for people that can't lift a lot of heavy packages it's important that you can lift a lot at fast pace.
Good company
To long for benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you live with your parents or have no bills.
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2017, december 27.
The hiring process was a little long. The office staff is good. The problems start when you leave the classroom and head out to the floor. Lots of people act like they rather not be there and tons of gossip about who does what a certain way. It is based on seniority so as a new part-time employee expect your hours to be cut even shorter than your 5hr day. Especially during the end of the year which is "slow time." Not sure why they cut part time employee hours then give the full timers mandatory over time almost everyday to make up for it (which they dont want because they've already done 10hrs). Plus you have to wait at least 6 months before being eligible for a full time position. It can take longer because there are also people waiting ahead of you. The job itself is not hard. You sit and drive most the day with no one on your back. Just have common sense with the forklift and tough skin to deal with the attitude of everyone. Some of it is from rushing around trying to get the job done after being there all day or because everyone load/unload a truck a different way. Honestly if you have a family to feed you'll need something else on the side if you decide to stick around to bid for full time (its not guaranteed). This is the perfect job for someone young with not too much bills and live with their parents.It would be great to grow into a company with that salary and full time hours. The pay is good for part time hours but not enough if you have a family to take care of and things to do financially.
Pro érvek
pay (pays great for a part-time)
Kontra érvek
hours and pay (not enough if you have to run a household)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van