Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Middletown, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Middletown, PA51 értékelés
51 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall i enjoy the job. It has a good pay and variable shifts. The down side is that management is a little to lenient. If you are unlucky you could end up on a conveyor with a bunch of people who don't have a good work ethic and everything gets backed up. Management does nothing to keep workers on task.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very physically demanding job. Non stop work for 3 hours most days with no breaks. You will be lifting heavy packages, if they're too heavy you can always ask a team member. It's mind numbingly easy robotic tasks. You just lift things up and put them down. The facility that I work in is very clean and they take pride in that. The pay is very competitive for the warehousing job market. There are plenty of opportunities to grow you just might have to move locations to achieve your next goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been here for over 3 years and it has been the best job I have had by far. They have always been willing to work around my school schedule and have been very helpful with flexible hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is part time where I'm at so you still have a life. Pay is good and you get a raise every three months. After a year you'll reach your highest pay. Job is easy and people are down to earth and relaxed.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for FedEx great company good management team excellent pay and benefits I would stay with FedEx for so many years to come FedEx takes care of the employees and treat them with respect
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx Freight was a bad experience. The pay was competitive, but in two years working there I never got the opportunity to get off of the night shift. The workplace at my location had a very "good enough" mindset that set the tone for lackluster work ethic in the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for n good pay to. Management is knowledgeable about everyday operations and giving us information for each workday so we can get the job done right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, management is there to help you and make sure that your time there is beneficial to both you and the company. The work place is fast and it's great for making sure that you don't have wasted time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a wonderful place to work for they promote Within employees are recognized awarded for the contribution safety is number one.
Keep a positive attitude
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day working at FedEx would consist of starting at either 3:45am, 4am, 4:15am or 4:30 am and working as late as 9am. I learned how to work in a team fashion in a fast paced atmosphere with nonstop workloads. The workplace culture is one that is very team-orientated and based on efficiency and productivity. The hardest part of the job was keeping pace during the heavy rush periods and getting the trucks loaded in time which could have of up to 800+ boxes of which there is one loader per truck. The most enjoyable part of the job was gettting the trucks completed and helping my coworkers finish theirs if they were falling behind.
Pro érvek
Great pay, good benefits, great exercise
Kontra érvek
The hours, hard strenuous work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and dirty work environment. Other co-workers were very helping, often more than someone in a leadership position. overall was a pretty good place, just have to be mentally ready to do the same challenging work every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company overall , these days you have to make sacrifices but this the best trucking company ive ever worked for as far as pay and other benefits to being an employee, you cant have it all but highly recommend fedex
a bunch
you will work nights
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would not recommend FEDEX unless you live alone in a single apartment. FEDEX does not provide enough hours for their part time associates. the hardest part of working at FEDEX is waking up early in the the morning just to do 3 to 4 hours of hard labor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most people at each others throats over workload and work process. Management unreliable, confusing, and only looking out for themselves. Each individual member of management have their own agenda on how and what needs to be done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I left the company due to my boss. People at my level quit due to their bosses. I left after exhausting communicating to Human Resources my issues and it falling on deaf ears.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend FedEx to anyone who is motivated to grow this company will guide you in the direction. The training is amazing compared to other companies. They are a flag ship company.
Great health care
Long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was pretty low pay for how much work was involved. You were trained on equipment and for other jobs but there was so much going on that it was hard to pick a day to get trained on stuff. It was good experience for the most part I just wish there was more opportunity to get paid more or other positions that paid you more.
Pro érvek
Half decent work environment and good benefits.
Kontra érvek
Low wage, little room to get promoted, hard to get trained on stuff, very busy, not a lot of down time
Munkahelyi kultúra
All and all it's a good job if you like working part time. The managers are very good at their job. They get you the help you need in order to do your job right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people and managers are not the best and there is a high turn-over rate. The facility is not to good for your health or safety. Very cold winters and extreme hot summers.The benefits and the pay are really the only good things about the job.
pay, benefits, reward lunchons
Kontra érvek
short breaks, hard working conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fed ex knows how to treat their emoyees 100%. They treat you with pay raises, picnics with steaks and shrimp, they are not cheap when spendi g money on the employees. They are a fantastic company to wrk for
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work. Glad I got a chance to work there. Fast Pace have to be in decent shape not for people that can't lift a lot of heavy packages it's important that you can lift a lot at fast pace.
Good company