Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Miami, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Miami, FL65 értékelés
65 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 375 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely bureaucratic. It is like working for the military. People are great. The company just is too big that it over complicates processes. If you like working for the Federal government, you would enjoy working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with great benefits! Good job to have whether as a part-time or full-time. Does require some strenuous physical activity at times, but can be considered fun if you can handle it, compared to other types of jobs! Coming from someone who loves this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FUN WORK PLACE WITH GREAT MANAGEMENT TEAM FRIENDLY COWORKERS,ALWAYS A FAST PACE ENVIROMENT TO WORK. REALLY GOOD BENEFITS LIKE MEDICAL DENTAL 401K
GREAT BENEFITS
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a supervisor you are expected to work 10 hours a day, or until the duties assigned to your shift is complete. They have a wonderful work model and purpose, and are a business icon.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work they always put their employees first. Overall a great environment to work in and pleasurable place.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at FedEx Ground in Medley, Fl for almost 4 years. The two years there were great, reliable managers and great people to work with. Unfortunately everything that seemed so perfect came to a terrible ending. Good Managers began getting fired and good managers also left to go to other locations. FedEx Ground in Medley is all about what are you welling to do for that 40 cent raise. I seen it personally how managers disrespect employees and show so much favoritism towards certain employees depending on their ethic background. Would I recommend this job to someone?Of course because there benefits are great. As far as pay goes GOOD LUCK.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Unprofessional managers, hot warehouse, 2 hour lunch breaks, not enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day will began 6:00am every morning and end sometimes 9:30p.m that night. I learn different location's area's and TEAM WORK with co-worker's . management needed more help there were no organization. My hardest part of the job was safety due to lack of high turn over of manager's. My most enjoyable time was meeting new people and helping them with any problem's ( customer service) also learning new thing's from co-worker's whom been employed with the company over 2+years very helpful , overall loving the job itself.
learning
no healthcare, no breakes
Munkahelyi kultúra
great people. great environment. decent pay if you don't mind waking up really early in the morning. All in all good experience
its a workout
hours suck
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would go to work and do many things at once that what probably the hardest part. I also learn alot of things about the company and its very healthy products.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy work from the moment you come in, till you leave. Opportunities to learn and engage in the work environment. Opportunity to grow within the company. Co-workers were very welcoming and accepting in teaching you new tasks. The hardest part was probably the finance reports, understanding them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work and great people. you make your own schedule and meet lots of different people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at FedEx would be waking up really early in the morning, while everybody asleep working on assembly belt lines sorting out boxes, and veriest packages, we would also have to go inside these Trucks and load them empty. I enjoyed working in the Trucks more then the assembly line because I looked at the truck as sort of a workout. You were granted to catch a sweat in the truck, luckily they let us dress in comfortable clothing just as long as we wore boots, a typical day at FedEx home delivery.
Pro érvek
company picnics, get together, your pay would increase at least a quarter within 3 months
no breaks, short hours
2,0
customer interactions
deadlines to meet

time management

be very safe

most enjoyable was the customer interactions meeting new people
Munkahelyi kultúra
AIR CANADA is a globally recognized airline and prides itself in providing excellent passenger service and safety. I am very proud to have worked at AIR CANADA especially at their Miami Passenger Sales Headquarters for Latin America. I am extremely grateful to have gained my initial airline experience and passion for airlines with AIR CANADA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked For 7 years at fedex ground, I really love this job usually i Make from 130 To 150 Deliveries daily. but i dont have benefics.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and very Fast pace job. Had to learn very quick on how to load trucks by myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Set building up for the sort. Perform repairs as needed. Keep machines clean and greased.
I learned a lot about automated sortation systems.

Management is fair.

Got along with all my co-workers.

Hardest part of the job was working in extreme heat in summer.

Best part of job was something different everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This position was alot of hard work. Constant moving and bending.
friendly environment
Kontra érvek
short breaks, hot and cold
Munkahelyi kultúra
Load trucks, unload trucks, sweat. We would do this inside of trailers as the conveyer belt brought new packages we would scan them and stack them neatly until it was full, then repeat.
i was in excelent shape
no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a typical night at the sort operations, you get physical and of course learn the services and knowledge from FedEx.
free lunches, events
Kontra érvek
short breaks, short hours, cutbacks, less management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very exiting place to work. Everyone focus on a same goal.Manager give us everything we need to get the job done.Even when sometimes we have to put some extra effort to send the flight on time watching it taking off , it's a very enjoyable moment.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
not to many hours