FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Miami, FL

60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 602 értékelés megtekintése
Wonderful place to work
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2020, január 12.
Love everything about the job and employees. Everything was good worked there from managers to administrative staff everybody got along with everything around them.
Fedex
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, december 10.
Fedex and the employees “Team Lead” think they can just tell you what to do well their seating down not doing nothing . Nothing even a helping hand .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, október 24.
I enjoyed working for this company because I had fun and work was taken very seriously. It is a great place to work. They also value their employees. Loved it!
Friendly place, good overtime
By the time I worked, I was able to move up and progress, and also they helped me study. I am very grateful for all that FedEx offered to me. I'm retired to start my own business, otherwise I would have continued on FedEx
The Best Place to Work Forever
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, szeptember 29.
FedEx was an unforgettable work experience for me. I was in customer service for ten years. I went to college thanks to the tuition refund benefits. Pay is good and workers can be good friends to hang up with. We really worked as a team to make all deliveries on time. When my father passed away, several employees came to the funeral, including my supervisor. I still miss them and the company in general.
Great Part-Time
FedEx Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, június 26.
It is a great part time if you go to school or have other business to attend to. The pay is decent for the work you do. The people are great. The work itself is a little harsh on the body but keeps you entertained. I would recommend to others.
2,0
Salaries are the worst
Administrative Asst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, június 20.
Been working more than a decade at FedEx, my salary is so low I cannot even pay my own rent. Every time we ask for a raise they always have an excuse, last raise I was given was a slap on the face. If you know somebody like a VP you will get in easy and will get paid good but if you don't know anyone don't even bother cause you wont even get an interview.
Insurance and 401K
LOW LOW Salary
Good management.
Truck Driver Class A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, június 17.
The best part about this job was the management. They let you work and decide for yourself how you worked your day and how you planned your workday. Fun place to work for.
Excellent Organization
Airport Relations - Real Estate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, június 17.
I worked in LAC Division in Miami, Florida. Excellent senior management staff, very family oriented, professional, and open working environment focused on mission and core initiatives which would benefit both organization, customer service delivery, and employees. Great team!
Munkahelyi kultúra
High paced enviroment on a daily basis
Ops Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, május 21.
Fedex is a fun and fast paced company that depends and guarantees deliveries based on time. Therefore you need to be able to multitask and solve probelms all in a timely manner
This job is like no other as far as the fast pace
This job is like no other as far as the fast pace
FedEx
Pricing Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, április 15.
Overall, FedEx is a great company to work for. The logistics Co-Op is far from perfect, still needs structure but could be great in the future. Benefits are great!
Good job
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, április 10.
Every location is different I am in the Miami area pay is good just to be part time and you get benefits you not got find to many jobs that give benefits part time. If you want to move up in FedEx you have to do at least 3 years or more as part time to be able to get a full time position in the Miami area. Unless you transfer to another facility we’re you can get a full time position. You get flight discounts for your travel you have to to be married for your spouse to fly with you. Kids fly free also it’s on stand by tho!!!!!
Pro érvek
Good pay plus benefits flight benefits
Kontra érvek
Working few years as part time to get a full time position
FedEx needs to innovate!
Operations Manager/ Ramp Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, február 18.
FedEx had its run during the e-commerce boom of the late 90's and early 2000's. Before the financial crisis of 2008, there was so much overtime available that I nearly doubled my salary from 2004 to 2007, making almost 6-figures as a Courier for about 3 years! That all changed in 2009 and from then on, FedEx has just gone downhill. Bring in Amazon and the announcement of their logistics and transportation plans for the future and that made things even worse for FedEx. Today, it is hard to even get a full-time position at FedEx. Shipping volume has declined tremendously that employees go to work in the morning only to be told to go home 2 hours later because there are no packages to deliver. The planes are always arriving late and for this reason, managers tell those couriers who haven't been told to go home, to take their lunch breaks, as early as 8am! Any overtime is available on a seniority basis but even that isn't available anymore. Favoritism is a huge problem corporate wide. Every station I have worked in has issues with favoritism and employee morale just tanks! The most enjoyable part of the job for me was working at the RAMP (Airport hub). There you would see how the supply chain worked and at times, talk to the flight crew and I was just proud to be in that type of environment. What I disliked was how FedEx did not believe in lay-offs. Simply, they would begin to terminate employees for whatever reason they deemed necessary to make year-end budget.
Health Benefits; Perks such as Airline, Hotel & Car Rental discounts
No work available; Favoritism; Low employee morale
What I Learned
AP Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, december 13.
I have learned a lot in FTN, the experience has been great, and I am graceful that a big company is in Miami to give opportunities to diverse people.
Benefits.
Kontra érvek
No one that I can think about.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for the average job
Sales Executive/Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, augusztus 30.
Sales representatives sell retail products, goods and services to customers. Sales representatives work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
No Comment
No Comment
bab place
Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Delivery driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, április 27.
The worst place I've ever worked , I work as full time but after 2 months we cut the hours of work , Health insurance is carisimo and covers almost nothing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
driver
DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami2018, március 8.
Depending on contractor you work for & route it can be a positive or negative experience. VERY physical job with mental stress to make p/u windows if heavy delivery day. Packages can very in weight 5#’s to 200# (desks, mattresss, bookshelves) routes are learned by memory and loaders that FedEx hires are lazy and incompetent.
Pro érvek
all good but no benifets
Kontra érvek
unconsistant with dispatch times & hours
Fast Pace
Team Leader/ Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, október 24.
Fast pace work as soon as you come in. Be ready to work. Learned to make sure costumers packages ready to go on time. Management was pretty effective and motivating. Safe working environment. Hard physical work for the most part. The learning experience was very good.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Too political in trying to advance
Global Company
Senior Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, október 4.
Working at FedEx has been one of the best experiences in my career. I had the opportunity to take leadership roles in major Global projects. There is work life balance. Company has great benefits. The company has a collaborative work culture with open door policy. One gets to interact with all levels of management.
Pro érvek
Variety of Work that exposes you to various skills
Career Advancement at Region is limited
Typical day at work
Payroll Services Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, október 4.
I process payroll for the Caribbean and Centro America, The payroll are monthly, semi-monthly ad biweekly. The bet part of my job was my coworker - we still are in contact
reduced airfare
no free lunch
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van