Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Miami, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Miami, FL65 értékelés
65 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 323 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dar mejores beneficios desde el principio del trabajo.
Respetar los horarios del contrato.
Munkahelyi kultúra
okay pay okay work, just cant be lazy. i worked at home depot freight team and it was pretty okay. i was used to working in a fast paced environment so i say be ready.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely bureaucratic. It is like working for the military. People are great. The company just is too big that it over complicates processes. If you like working for the Federal government, you would enjoy working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solid company , always innovating. Very friendly staff, management was very supportive. It was a great experience , learned a lot about the operation and how the business works,
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall not a great place to work. Bad environment for employees. Bad supervisors and Managers. Some aspects of work very robotic in nature, not much room for promotions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love everything about the job and employees. Everything was good worked there from managers to administrative staff everybody got along with everything around them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of work but manageable. Sometimes the top management does not show support. The culture can be good but all depending on which team you are on and who you work for.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex and the employees “Team Lead” think they can just tell you what to do well their seating down not doing nothing . Nothing even a helping hand .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for this company because I had fun and work was taken very seriously. It is a great place to work. They also value their employees. Loved it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
By the time I worked, I was able to move up and progress, and also they helped me study. I am very grateful for all that FedEx offered to me. I'm retired to start my own business, otherwise I would have continued on FedEx
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was an unforgettable work experience for me. I was in customer service for ten years. I went to college thanks to the tuition refund benefits. Pay is good and workers can be good friends to hang up with. We really worked as a team to make all deliveries on time. When my father passed away, several employees came to the funeral, including my supervisor. I still miss them and the company in general.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great part time if you go to school or have other business to attend to. The pay is decent for the work you do. The people are great. The work itself is a little harsh on the body but keeps you entertained. I would recommend to others.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been working more than a decade at FedEx, my salary is so low I cannot even pay my own rent. Every time we ask for a raise they always have an excuse, last raise I was given was a slap on the face. If you know somebody like a VP you will get in easy and will get paid good but if you don't know anyone don't even bother cause you wont even get an interview.
Insurance and 401K
LOW LOW Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best part about this job was the management. They let you work and decide for yourself how you worked your day and how you planned your workday. Fun place to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in LAC Division in Miami, Florida. Excellent senior management staff, very family oriented, professional, and open working environment focused on mission and core initiatives which would benefit both organization, customer service delivery, and employees. Great team!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a fun and fast paced company that depends and guarantees deliveries based on time. Therefore you need to be able to multitask and solve probelms all in a timely manner
This job is like no other as far as the fast pace
This job is like no other as far as the fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, FedEx is a great company to work for. The logistics Co-Op is far from perfect, still needs structure but could be great in the future. Benefits are great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every location is different I am in the Miami area pay is good just to be part time and you get benefits you not got find to many jobs that give benefits part time. If you want to move up in FedEx you have to do at least 3 years or more as part time to be able to get a full time position in the Miami area. Unless you transfer to another facility we’re you can get a full time position. You get flight discounts for your travel you have to to be married for your spouse to fly with you. Kids fly free also it’s on stand by tho!!!!!
Pro érvek
Good pay plus benefits flight benefits
Kontra érvek
Working few years as part time to get a full time position
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx had its run during the e-commerce boom of the late 90's and early 2000's. Before the financial crisis of 2008, there was so much overtime available that I nearly doubled my salary from 2004 to 2007, making almost 6-figures as a Courier for about 3 years! That all changed in 2009 and from then on, FedEx has just gone downhill. Bring in Amazon and the announcement of their logistics and transportation plans for the future and that made things even worse for FedEx. Today, it is hard to even get a full-time position at FedEx. Shipping volume has declined tremendously that employees go to work in the morning only to be told to go home 2 hours later because there are no packages to deliver. The planes are always arriving late and for this reason, managers tell those couriers who haven't been told to go home, to take their lunch breaks, as early as 8am! Any overtime is available on a seniority basis but even that isn't available anymore. Favoritism is a huge problem corporate wide. Every station I have worked in has issues with favoritism and employee morale just tanks! The most enjoyable part of the job for me was working at the RAMP (Airport hub). There you would see how the supply chain worked and at times, talk to the flight crew and I was just proud to be in that type of environment. What I disliked was how FedEx did not believe in lay-offs. Simply, they would begin to terminate employees for whatever reason they deemed necessary to make year-end budget.
Health Benefits; Perks such as Airline, Hotel & Car Rental discounts
No work available; Favoritism; Low employee morale
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned a lot in FTN, the experience has been great, and I am graceful that a big company is in Miami to give opportunities to diverse people.
Benefits.
Kontra érvek
No one that I can think about.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales representatives sell retail products, goods and services to customers. Sales representatives work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
No Comment