Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Memphis, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
2 194 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 442 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has great benefits but the pay needs to be upgraded. Overall I like the location , it’s close to my home and my shift is just right for me
Pro érvek
Extra hours of work if wanted.
Kontra érvek
Pay needs to be increased permanently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like my job. Good benefits good work hours but I will take more hours. My supervisor it's ok easy to work with just want more hours but I do get my 40 hours & also need a raise
Munkahelyi kultúra
As incredible and unbelievable as it may seem, the only things larger than the starting pay are the attitudes of the young people who work here. I have met perhaps one or two knowledgeable individuals who were surprisingly humble. Yet most of the young people who have been there just months, and are certified in one or two areas, have positioned themselves on pedestals so high that they cannot be seen from ground level. Add to that the cold shoulder you get from everyone else and you have a nice place to work. Manager was great. He did all he could but because of the high turnover rate, you have to settle for what you can get. I often find myself wondering why the heck I was there in the first place. . Afterall, I had a full time job making three times the money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
- Great opportunity to advance - Good job - Great learning and training facilities - Excellent workplace and environment - Excellent opportunities to explore a variety of job functions - Excellent family values - Team building, team work - Hardest part of the job was the long hours - Staffing presented an issue as well - Best part was giving back to employees
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, training, special days/events, family day
Team work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At FedEx you can move up quickly and advance the skills you just have to have the time. The work is fast pace just stay positive, stay away from negativity be strong you can make it and be safe at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was overall fair, if you have not worked there before be ready to WORK! This job you will actually have to work for what they are paying you for a hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel like there is a lot that they can improve on. A few things specifically are, the treatment of the employees, safety,management should step up and be the head of there employees e.c.t.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s great, didn’t work for very long but the benefits made it worth every second there. I got paid really good for no college experience and all I had to do what throw a few boxes around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was a good experience overall. I didnt like how had to come in all types of weather. And the bad management in some cases but good in other areas.
Good insurance
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a great start up job for young adults that was to make great progress in a Fortune 500 company. But not to be bashful you have to be on high alert when working in the Hub.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if you like working in an outside work environment. Must be able to lift heavy objects and work in a fast paste. Must be able to work as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at night was cool, I learned that teamwork was essential in this environment. Management always went above and beyond. Fedex is its own culture, like no other place I've ever worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work life balance is heavy on the work side. There is more to do than can be done and long hours are the norm. Communications is all in email and Power Point.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s culture based, great benefits and retirement benefits, great career, you can easily move up within the company and enjoy the job while doing so. Great pay!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love FedEx express as a company overall. I've currentlyworked there for four years total so it's like a home. Is a great company to work for with many opportunities for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx have a friendly work environment, management help employees to progress within the company. on job training when procedures change hardest part of the job is tracking the shipment International.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Work Environment Cool The People Are Great It's A Nice Place To Work You Get What You put Out It's A Great Opportunity For People Who Are Really Lookin To Work I Just Didn't Have Transportation At The Moment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was a very production centered workplace. Meeting quotas was the our assignment for the day.Coming up with workplace solutions was rewarded by promotions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay great hours great benefits hire permanent friendly people great shifts jobs are not hard great shift leads nice cafeteria to eat and dine overall great to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's was a little challenging at times loading and unloading planes. Unloading time was 15 to 20 minutes on each plane that came in we worked as a team loading was kind of hard at times we had an hour to load the plane they were on an schedule for take off. It's a great company to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at Federal Express was a experience I will never forget. Even though this company had it's ups and down, I was able to get in a credit union and meet new people.