Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Memphis, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
2 194 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 437 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has great benefits but the pay needs to be upgraded. Overall I like the location , it’s close to my home and my shift is just right for me
Pro érvek
Extra hours of work if wanted.
Kontra érvek
Pay needs to be increased permanently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company didn't stand behind me when my wife passed away. They only gave me 10 days of grieving. It really broke my heart that I wasn't given more support after her passing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a good company, They benefits are great, the reason i left because i was looking for a job thats payin more, other then dat they have good service...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unloading mail to conveyor belt.loading trucks.organizing box mail for reload.Nice buffeteria for employees.Manager very friendly.Very safe environment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx has all the best benefits for people who are looking to further their career options they have medical dental vision 401k and more it was well worth the time I worked there the people were great the area was a bit noisy but you'd expect that at an airport and the work was simple I don't have anything bad to say about it really other than 3rd shift was a bit difficult if you can't handle staying awake
Awesome work experience
Kontra érvek
Sometimes stay up to long
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gotta come to work and on time gotta dress for the weather leave drama at home it’s a good job just gotta make sure you get your sleep before your shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a good company to work for when you’re trying to get in your feet or as your first job. You have plenty of benefits. You get enrolled after 90 days automatically and you’re automatically enrolled into a 401k once you start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management. My second day I was belittled, and spoken to as if I were incompetent. There were no since of safety, and when brought up to management it was brushed off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was responsible for the oversight of employees with loading cargo. I also was assisting the team with loading the planes with cargo and a timely fashion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked mostly about the great pay and benefits that were offered, definitely a company that could help u grow and be successful.. Long hours were worked but the job wasn't stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing stands out. The benefits are good but the people are u supporting. The managers don't care about their employees. This is a last resort not a career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job gives you the freedom and responsibility to not be micro-managed which allows me to work harder and smarter in all situations. The opportunity to get promoted to various positions within the company is always available to all employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hardest part of working the job is the other people that hired doesn't contribute to team work. some managers aren't good with their employees. which also a flaw.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was easy, people was ok. The pay was what I expected. The shift and time was what I expected. My location was close to my home. 401k was excellent also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in all types of weather hot or cold and sometimes you don't get breaks. They offer transportation for you to get to work. The benefits are good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Limited opportunities and very little room to grow. Very old style management, environment is very fear driven. Easy money though, slow days and not much work.
Good Pay
Mom and pop policies
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competition pays more starting pay is 13.80 per hr Amazon starts at 15.00 Even Aramark ( Food Purveyor) starts at 15.00 per hr raises are hard to come by and no bonuses
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just feel like overall Fedex can be a better place for employees to work and uniforms can also be better material along with the hours working. I don’t like to come back and fourth to there making hours like crazy just to make ends meet with my family
Pro érvek
Good place to work for a careers
Kontra érvek
Downfall is the hours working 35 to 36 hours a week and they say it is supposed to be full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am loyal to the company I work for. I am a problem solver. I step outside of my role and put myself in my customer shoes. Treat every customer the way I want to be treated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve worked with fedex for 5 years. I would recommend this job to any hard working person out there. Fedex recognize the hard working people, and you can get an extra check for doing so this is called a bravo Zulu. Everyone at fedex is there to work and get paid so if your a hard worker with the mind set to proceed higher into the company you will do so as everyone there will help you succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At FedEx you aren't stuck with your first position. You have the option of moving to other areas that you feel suit you more. For example, after just 3 months I was able to move to the forklift.