Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Memphis, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
2 194 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 437 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has great benefits but the pay needs to be upgraded. Overall I like the location , it’s close to my home and my shift is just right for me
Pro érvek
Extra hours of work if wanted.
Kontra érvek
Pay needs to be increased permanently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Express was one of the best jobs I've ever had. Everyone was helpful and respectful. The pay and benefits are good and I planned on making a career out of it. Management was wonderful.I would recommend FedEx Express to everyone and if you get on then stick with it. It's worth it!
The entire experience
Kontra érvek
The cargo we load on the planes can be extremely heavy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work. Benefits fair market. Do not want to leave any more comments at this time. No more comments is all I have to say for now. All comments are completed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They really need to hire mor workers and put yhem in position because i was at work one sunday ,My Area had just lil ole me in at .My Ramp Agent Did Get me any Help It was terrible.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great job to work some managers have bad communication skills when it come to the employees they have no say so you have to go to HR and then you have other people doing work why the other people just sitting around looking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great culture of promoting from within, however each business unit within FedEx has a different culture. They emphasize service to the customer and take great pride and delivering on the Purple Promise!
Munkahelyi kultúra
As companies move towards a trend of contracting out, some of the managing companies they select (in India) are not friendly to Americans. There is no room for upward mobility. You are truly a commodity that is expendable as there may be a requirement to hire "some" US Citizens but you will be marginalized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its good pay and and good environments but the managers are not profesinal and sometimes safety is not so good and more so a lot of drug addicts but the company its self is good and care about the employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx evolved a workers mentality for future and better results for today and tomorrow. The hub Gave tools necessary to drive men and women for growth and opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very happy to help, work culture is family-friendly, good team-work, good pay, lovely location, I have enjoyed & loved working with Fadex.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will tell you there is opportunity for full time. If it is, you probably working part time for at least 5 years. If you don't mind that, stay there long term.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As much as I appreciate this opportunity there's very little room to grow for temp workers. Sure, you can apply and try to get a job there, however, the environment isn't the best when you go further in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is good job make people stronger. They are not easy they are not hard. Some people can do it some can't but its always good to try. They pays good money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would highly recommend this job for others to go and work at. Its been great to me. Been able to accomplish a lot there as well as excel in my career opportunity with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very great atmosphere I loved how they help out in the mist of training. Not only that the co workers are very easy going so it’s easy to get along with others
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first time working as a software tester in the USA. I have gotten the best encouragement and confidence in that team. The only negative part of the project as we got a manager who loves micromanagement. Other than that everything was great. My achievement there was to switch automation testing from manual testing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I recommend no one work here period. They don’t care about you. They treat people like they are slaves. Have too many favoritism, Dress code only apply to certain people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Reading bar codes to see where do they goes.Make sure to put them in the right hub and stack boxes right and neat so boxes will not fall off the hub while driving
Munkahelyi kultúra
Time line was not clearly defined. Project deliverables were slipping dead lines. The project head did not pay much attention on the impediments for the project
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are excellent opportunities to move up and learn something new. Hard work, memorable coworkers, and fairly responsive management. Would appreciate more cosistent hours and better communication overall between the departments and shifts. Fedex Ground offers a mixture of goods and bad.
Flexible Hours
Part Time
Munkahelyi kultúra
place have great opportunity and benefits . I started working in 2010 as a handler. 3 years being a handler i was able to move up to a better potion at my job. The raises our every year and the work is fast-paced enivronment.