Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Memphis, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Memphis, TN2 191 értékelés
2 191 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 449 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx cares more about its self then the their actual employees safety rules are in place to protect the company not the employee so if something bad does happen they blame you and find you instead of the company helping
Good money
They dont care
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is the worst thing in the place, no matter what you do or go. They are extremely toxic and hypocritical, but the moment their bosses are around they start acting different. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO GET A QUICK JOB AND WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE GARBAGE!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was an EXCELLENT company to contract for!!!

I never would have left except for the fact I was a single income family of 7 with an Ill wife. The money was too tight and I DOUBLED my income moving to Alabama from memphis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experiences with this company was limited, overall I had a semi enjoyable experience. The experience I had an experience that was uncanny experience with the managers of this establishment , they were bad to talk to and made it difficult to your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Fedex back in the "old days", before palletized freight and before the trucks became a thing - when I worked there (mid 80's to early 90's) I worked my butt off and enjoyed nearly every minute of it. Management was occasionally hard to deal with, but isn't it always? The pay was great and I quickly worked my way from handler to D.G. specialist. If you don't like bad weather, this is not the place for you. If you like to work hard and be appreciated, wecome aboard.
Pro érvek
Good pay, opportunity to learn a lot.
Kontra érvek
Very few buildings have any kind of air conditioning.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i hated this job so much. These folks work you to death & expect to pay your a little to nothing. The managers are not so nice! they really don’t care about their employees.
1. Best company to work for
2. Need to have Good attitude

3. Ethical company

4. Process oriented

5. best friendly atmosphere

6. Nice location to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Express was one of the best jobs I've ever had. Everyone was helpful and respectful. The pay and benefits are good and I planned on making a career out of it. Management was wonderful.I would recommend FedEx Express to everyone and if you get on then stick with it. It's worth it!
The entire experience
Kontra érvek
The cargo we load on the planes can be extremely heavy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work. Benefits fair market. Do not want to leave any more comments at this time. No more comments is all I have to say for now. All comments are completed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They really need to hire mor workers and put yhem in position because i was at work one sunday ,My Area had just lil ole me in at .My Ramp Agent Did Get me any Help It was terrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great job to work some managers have bad communication skills when it come to the employees they have no say so you have to go to HR and then you have other people doing work why the other people just sitting around looking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great culture of promoting from within, however each business unit within FedEx has a different culture.

They emphasize service to the customer and take great pride and delivering on the Purple Promise!
Munkahelyi kultúra
As companies move towards a trend of contracting out, some of the managing companies they select (in India) are not friendly to Americans. There is no room for upward mobility. You are truly a commodity that is expendable as there may be a requirement to hire "some" US Citizens but you will be marginalized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its good pay and and good environments but the managers are not profesinal and sometimes safety is not so good and more so a lot of drug addicts but the company its self is good and care about the employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx evolved a workers mentality for future and better results for today and tomorrow. The hub Gave tools necessary to drive men and women for growth and opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very happy to help, work culture is family-friendly, good team-work, good pay, lovely location, I have enjoyed & loved working with Fadex.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will tell you there is opportunity for full time. If it is, you probably working part time for at least 5 years. If you don't mind that, stay there long term.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As much as I appreciate this opportunity there's very little room to grow for temp workers. Sure, you can apply and try to get a job there, however, the environment isn't the best when you go further in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is good job make people stronger. They are not easy they are not hard. Some people can do it some can't but its always good to try. They pays good money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would highly recommend this job for others to go and work at. Its been great to me. Been able to accomplish a lot there as well as excel in my career opportunity with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very great atmosphere I loved how they help out in the mist of training. Not only that the co workers are very easy going so it’s easy to get along with others
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés