Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Memphis, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Memphis, TN2 173 értékelés
2 173 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 162 értékelés megtekintése
FedEx
Very great atmosphere I loved how they help out in the mist of training. Not only that the co workers are very easy going so it’s easy to get along with others
Good job
This is good job make people stronger. They are not easy they are not hard. Some people can do it some can't but its always good to try. They pays good money.
N/a
I would highly recommend this job for others to go and work at. Its been great to me. Been able to accomplish a lot there as well as excel in my career opportunity with them.
My first experience in US starting as a Functional Tester
It was my first time working as a software tester in the USA. I have gotten the best encouragement and confidence in that team. The only negative part of the project as we got a manager who loves micromanagement. Other than that everything was great.
My achievement there was to switch automation testing from manual testing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Place is for college an elder people
I recommend no one work here period. They don’t care about you. They treat people like they are slaves. Have too many favoritism, Dress code only apply to certain people.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Material Handling
Reading bar codes to see where do they goes.Make sure to put them in the right hub and stack boxes right and neat so boxes will not fall off the hub while driving
Not good work culture
Time line was not clearly defined. Project deliverables were slipping dead lines. The project head did not pay much attention on the impediments for the project
Munkahelyi kultúra
Communication Collaboration and teamwork Problem-solving Quality and accuracy of work
There are excellent opportunities to move up and learn something new. Hard work, memorable coworkers, and fairly responsive management. Would appreciate more cosistent hours and better communication overall between the departments and shifts. Fedex Ground offers a mixture of goods and bad.
Pro érvek
Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Part Time
good benefits
place have great opportunity and benefits . I started working in 2010 as a handler. 3 years being a handler i was able to move up to a better potion at my job. The raises our every year and the work is fast-paced enivronment.
Family member past away
The company didn't stand behind me when my wife passed away. They only gave me 10 days of grieving. It really broke my heart that I wasn't given more support after her passing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a good company, They benefits are great, the reason i left because i was looking for a job that paying more other then that they service good
Fedex is a good company, They benefits are great, the reason i left because i was looking for a job thats payin more, other then dat they have good service...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for.Really liked manager & co workers.
Unloading mail to conveyor belt.loading trucks.organizing box mail for reload.Nice buffeteria for employees.Manager very friendly.Very safe environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great place for work or for shipping
FedEx has all the best benefits for people who are looking to further their career options they have medical dental vision 401k and more it was well worth the time I worked there the people were great the area was a bit noisy but you'd expect that at an airport and the work was simple I don't have anything bad to say about it really other than 3rd shift was a bit difficult if you can't handle staying awake
Pro érvek
Awesome work experience
Kontra érvek
Sometimes stay up to long
Munkahelyi kultúra
The weather is the worst part about the job the job is easy
Gotta come to work and on time gotta dress for the weather leave drama at home it’s a good job just gotta make sure you get your sleep before your shift
3,0
Fedex Employment
Fedex is a good company to work for when you’re trying to get in your feet or as your first job. You have plenty of benefits. You get enrolled after 90 days automatically and you’re automatically enrolled into a 401k once you start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management. My second day I was belittled, and spoken to as if I were incompetent. There were no since of safety, and when brought up to management it was brushed off.
FedEx
I was responsible for the oversight of employees with loading cargo. I also was assisting the team with loading the planes with cargo and a timely fashion.
Great opporrunities
I liked mostly about the great pay and benefits that were offered, definitely a company that could help u grow and be successful.. Long hours were worked but the job wasn't stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing stands out. The benefits are good but the people are u supporting. The managers don't care about their employees. This is a last resort not a career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive work environment
The job gives you the freedom and responsibility to not be micro-managed which allows me to work harder and smarter in all situations.

The opportunity to get promoted to various positions within the company is always available to all employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hardest part of working the job is the other people that hired doesn't contribute to team work. some managers aren't good with their employees. which also a flaw.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés