Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Memphis, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Memphis, TN2 188 értékelés
2 188 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The convenience of training and working from home was the highlight of the position. Tools given in the overall training were very helpful once we were set off on our own.
Pro érvek
The benefits and flexibility for time off.
Kontra érvek
Constant meetings as well as fees charged for moving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Handled with care and get there fast. They do sometimes get lost but when they do we will refund our employees their lost packages I think that’s bizarre
Free break
Short lunches
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was treated poorly and called names by management. The case load was over 100 a day and I wants paid nearly enough. They gave paid vacation but never was able to use it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is good they let you get your own hours so you can work nights to if u work the morning shift you can work the night shift as well and all they benefits good
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The insurance and paid time off for full time employees is great. Also they pay for your college while you work and that is fantastic. If you like a warehousing you will enjoy working here
Good insurance
Hard physical work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good thing it was some nice people in there everybody working and helping each other and the bad it’s really nothing bad about fedex I left because lack of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very high paced working environment. Some days were slower than others, but overall I was expected to be at a peak physical and mental state in order to handle the workload. The pay was decent and the benefits were good, but having to work weekends and not knowing exactly when I would go in and get off each day was a downside.
Decent Pay, Good Benefits
Kontra érvek
Working weekends, Having to call in every day to find out when shift starts, Not knowing when I would get off
Munkahelyi kultúra
They want you to work part time with open availability
It’s not bad if your a student or between jobs but you will never be sure of hours from one week to the next you could work 50 hours one week and 15 the next I would only recommend it as a temporary job unless your in management
Pro érvek
You get full summer and fall uniforms after 6 months and one free pair of boots a year
Kontra érvek
Short break unsure of hours from one week to next
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is the worst thing in the place, no matter what you do or go. They are extremely toxic and hypocritical, but the moment their bosses are around they start acting different. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO GET A QUICK JOB AND WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE GARBAGE!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was an EXCELLENT company to contract for!!!

I never would have left except for the fact I was a single income family of 7 with an Ill wife. The money was too tight and I DOUBLED my income moving to Alabama from memphis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx cares more about its self then the their actual employees safety rules are in place to protect the company not the employee so if something bad does happen they blame you and find you instead of the company helping
Good money
They dont care
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experiences with this company was limited, overall I had a semi enjoyable experience. The experience I had an experience that was uncanny experience with the managers of this establishment , they were bad to talk to and made it difficult to your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Fedex back in the "old days", before palletized freight and before the trucks became a thing - when I worked there (mid 80's to early 90's) I worked my butt off and enjoyed nearly every minute of it. Management was occasionally hard to deal with, but isn't it always? The pay was great and I quickly worked my way from handler to D.G. specialist. If you don't like bad weather, this is not the place for you. If you like to work hard and be appreciated, wecome aboard.
Pro érvek
Good pay, opportunity to learn a lot.
Kontra érvek
Very few buildings have any kind of air conditioning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i hated this job so much. These folks work you to death & expect to pay your a little to nothing. The managers are not so nice! they really don’t care about their employees.
1. Best company to work for
2. Need to have Good attitude

3. Ethical company

4. Process oriented

5. best friendly atmosphere

6. Nice location to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Express was one of the best jobs I've ever had. Everyone was helpful and respectful. The pay and benefits are good and I planned on making a career out of it. Management was wonderful.I would recommend FedEx Express to everyone and if you get on then stick with it. It's worth it!
The entire experience
Kontra érvek
The cargo we load on the planes can be extremely heavy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work. Benefits fair market. Do not want to leave any more comments at this time. No more comments is all I have to say for now. All comments are completed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They really need to hire mor workers and put yhem in position because i was at work one sunday ,My Area had just lil ole me in at .My Ramp Agent Did Get me any Help It was terrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great job to work some managers have bad communication skills when it come to the employees they have no say so you have to go to HR and then you have other people doing work why the other people just sitting around looking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great culture of promoting from within, however each business unit within FedEx has a different culture.

They emphasize service to the customer and take great pride and delivering on the Purple Promise!
Munkahelyi kultúra
As companies move towards a trend of contracting out, some of the managing companies they select (in India) are not friendly to Americans. There is no room for upward mobility. You are truly a commodity that is expendable as there may be a requirement to hire "some" US Citizens but you will be marginalized.