FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Memphis, TN

2 098 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 169 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a military minded type of environment.
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, december 5.
Working for the assembly line helped me as a person understand different type of products. This also helped me understand people nation through their silence. There was no phones could be into the work area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company alot of opportunity
Dangerous Goods Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, december 4.
Fedex depends on you if your hungry theres no limit of what you can become here great culture great people great benefits and unforms definitely recommend this place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place for work
Im a package handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, december 2.
Good place of work, but the hours are bad. They pay good but the hours don't add up correctly. Other then that its an easy job, not to stressful or exhausting.
N/a
Picker and packer sorting (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, december 2.
I would not like to give a review for this job my boss was good and I would go back if I have to ! I appreciate my managers and coworker for they support!!
No Advancement or Career Path
Agent - WorldTariff E-Commerce Support Team (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 25.
After years of being told there would be a career path to higher paying positions, there are still no new positions or a defined career path. HR is nonexistent for our team. Benefits have decreased in quality over the last couple of years. We have not received a performance review in two years, and the annual raises have not been based on any performance over the last two years either. As of now, you will receive the same raise in your OpCo as someone who doesn't complete any work or someone that calls in once a week. Many people currently employed here are looking elsewhere for jobs.
Working there was great
Sales Account Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 23.
I have all positive things to say about the company. I enjoy the weekly pay and the benefits and pension plan. The salary and compensation plan could be better and more defined.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was better in the 90's, but glad to work there.
Sr Pricing Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 23.
They PANEL interview. It sucks. Stupid questions, blank faces. All formality. They already know if they are hiring you or not.

Its nepotism all the way. Don't bother just submitting a resume.

Also, they are outsourcing all IT to India, so don't bother if you are IT.
They was a good job
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 23.
FedEx interview went by good as we all was group up in the interview as they tell us all about fedex what all had too be done the rules and the process of FedEx
Not a logistics service - global sales & marketing company
Senior Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 21.
Have monopolized some of their OPCOs - External customer is not taken into consideration unless worldwide revenue stream within FDX

Culture isn't on customer service or operations required
Job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 19.
Throughout the whole experience it’s a great job to have you can learn a lot. Sometimes you have a lot pressure on you as a lead. It’s a fast past job, however you can learn a lot and advance.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work, management lies, not really any advancement opportunities.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 11.
Alot of stressful and strenuous package moving and throwing while managers and team leaders yelling at people to go faster, very unsafe work environment as well as very bad air quality due to all the tugs, trucks, forklifts and planes. management is untruthful and lazy for the most part, in the end they have little care for there employees well being, i would not recommend working here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and rewarding
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 6.
At FedEx you can bid on other jobs after one year of service you can become a tug driver can go to the airplane and help load it set up the work area learn how to do roll over
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, diverse and all age groups
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 3.
It was a great learning experience with awesome medical, dental and vision benefits. I had very good team leaders and managers. I met some really good people in the northeast input. There wasn't a lot of Administrative jobs to bid on. The hardest part of the job for me was the bitter cold nights.
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad contition in workplace aerea like no AC
Hand scanner repair (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 3.
I was repair hand scanner , it is enjoyable , my coworkers from different cultures so i have good friends there , we have many managers there some of them very good .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a young strong person job it’s hard
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 2.
I had some good and bad experience there some people are friendly but some have there group that they are parcel to they help and try to keep their group together please don’t get hurt there because the only light duty they have is sitting you out doors in the weather no matter whether it’s cold or hot whether you hurt they just want you there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced if you can handle
FedEx Ground Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 31.
Good steady work if you like fast paced environments. The people are friendly but management can be tough at times. The workload can be more than the amount of workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
minimal work life balance
Manager IT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 31.
Work life balance was a challenge. High concentration of Indian Developers. Typical work day consists of a minimum of 5 meetings. very much a 'get it done' approach to the work.

Most enjoyable part of the work was mentorship of young employees and assisting in their growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good workplace with fun decent culture
Software Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 28.
typical day of work includes coding and meetings.
Lots of room for promotion, management is very diverse and spread out. workplace culture is fine. learning new skills and technologies are challenging. However there are enjoyable aspects such as team events and facilities.
Fun workplace
Hadoop consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 25.
'Fantastic environment to work with great people!!'
Less than 1 year in the role, former employee
The good things
I really loved working! It was something I enjoyed so much, interacting with various types of people and helping. I actually really miss...
The challenges
The commute! But that was completely circumstantial to me personally.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very challenging place to work
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 22.
This is a very challenging job but if you do not mind working hard or even enjoy it it is a idea place to advance your career. The benefits are excellent.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van