Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: McCook, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
McCook, IL30 értékelés
30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 465 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have nothing bad to say about it it was a good experience.
The pay was good.

the workers was team players all around everything good it was a very easy good job if you put for mind to It
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work hard and stay to yourself if possible. This is a place for young people. It's very demanding on your body. Don't be afraid to talk to your manager about overworking you, because they will, if you let them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Meet with driver to start daily route. Help organize and deliver packages on time. Also pick up package from location to be delivered at a later time.
Good team work. Flexible hours
Low Paid. Job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
on a typical day, the manager is always in a bad mood.
I learned that if you're not black, they don't like you.

This person always finds a way to pick on you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment where communication and staying on task is a must or you will spend much more time there than necessary. Though the turnover rate is high management does a good job at finding the right individuals for the job.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I dont mind hard work....but this place treats you like a robot. Make a mistake and they crucify you rather than explain it the right way. So that's the way I see it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at FedEx and it provided me with a great opportunity to apply mu schooling to work and I was able to gain insight into how to work with others in a business setting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment, busy day shift. Management is good to work with. I have learned a lot in OS&D but am very versatile in all areas. The hardest part of my job is the unsteady (hours) schedule. Never knowing if I will be on days 1 week or nights the next.
My typical day at work includes working in os&d, answering customer service calls, helping management when needed, set appointments, checking reports and helping drivers. When working nights billing, helping the dock men and scanning, driver check-in, helping customers as well.
Kontra érvek
Never knowing what hours i will be working
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy way to make money, you just have to be strong and have muscle, also be willing to get hurt on some occasions. Management was cool although they don't follow the safety code which can make the job a bit more dangerous.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was a great place to work. It was the people that I enjoyed most. I left for personal reasons, but if given the opportunity, I would return for future employment.
Training and staff
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx was not good. The pay didn’t match the amount of work I was doing was there was also no breaks. The managers there were kind of rude and expected to much at a time.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was just a seasonal job for me so i dont know much about it. But i seen in the handbook you gef paid time off after a while and more benefits if you stay longer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for first time job to develop working skills. Flexibly work schedule. Must be in good physical shape to work shipping and receiving.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no socializing. They do not want you to have any type of conversation with co-workers. Not a friendly environment. It could be just the managers and not the branches.
Pro érvek
Accumulated vacation time for part-timers
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
my experience there was good i enjoy people but limited,i will only recommend that is busy during peak season get money but after is quit slow....good work place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loaded and unloaded trucks so I stayed busy. The job is flexible with hours and attendance in general. Working with the company is easy and there is room for growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lots of good people worked there I have many friends at FedEx,very helpful team,we all got the job done and went to see who needed help everyone was glad to be apart of a great team,we started early 2am-7am get out and enjoy the rest of the DAY! and we had BarB Q days after work,great team leaders
Pro érvek
brung snacks for one another
short hours, hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
This Job was the longest job I ever had. This was also, the worst job I ever had because the team lead yell, cuss and the workers and there is no team work what so ever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Ground is a very physically demanding, fast-paced work environment. The people of FedEx work very hard to deliver the service the public demands of them. They are unsung heroes working behind the scenes. There is a lot of red-tape on internal processes and a decent amount of politics, but like any large corporation, this is expected. FedEx has a great culture and internal promoting process where there is plenty of opportunity for career advancement. The majority of managers really care about the people and upholding the strong safety-first culture FedEx is proud to maintain.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FDX (Ground) is a decent place to work if you don't mind working for contractor or FDX hub as a Temp driver.

Provide P&D service to customers by day definite deadline

FDX staff is pretty good with helping out during peak season.

Expect last minute changes in this line of work.

Best part of the job is completing the task and being acknowledged by management the following the day.
Employment
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday is an adventure and brings it's own set of challenges; facing them and working together as a team is critical to having a successful day. Through the 4 years I have been part of this company I have gained a lot of knowledge and have learned how to make the most success out of my own and others opportunities.
Pro érvek
helps keep yourself physically active
Kontra érvek
break times vary too much
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés