Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Marietta, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Marietta, GA19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 442 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very easy to get a job here. But at the same time they will work you very hard most people do not last so if you’re someone who does not like hard labor reconsider uploading ur Resume.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved this job but because of long hiring process, mistakes were made on my end and unfortunately this job slipped through my fingers. Loved the people and the environment. Would definitely recommend.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is great. the work environment is fast paced and you are always moving. You have to pull and load your own truck in the morning and sometime those boxes can be super heavy.
good pay, great benefits
Kontra érvek
always moving, may not get all the hours you like
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced have to have energy.They take care of you.Lots of work.You can also move up in the company. Great pay for the hardwork u do.Great benefits u just have to invest alot of time with them everything is based off senority.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great place to be employed and to set your long term career goals. Management and coworkers are a great pleasure to work with. Company is very flexible with work/life balance and you have options to work remotely.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a decent part-time job. You work hard for every penny they give you. Management isn't ideal. Provide decent benefit.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Work too hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced. I learned something new everyday. The people i worked with were family to me. The relationships built between customers and myself were priceless.
Pro érvek
Shipping was at a considerable discount
Kontra érvek
I was unable to grow within this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed going to work at fed ex every day because you never knew/what you might run into.I loved inter acting with the the different customers that I inter acted with every day,
Munkahelyi kultúra
this job was one of the best job I ever had, great chance to advance if you are looking to do so. seniority base job, no long hours, great part time benefits.
overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
process packages. assist customers with other services that are offered like faxing, printing, and making copies. Giving some customers computer support if needed .Handling large amounts of money.
3,0
Managed a team of 10 package handlers
Conducted presort meetings to communicate daily work assignments

Consistently met or exceeded goals for On-Time Truck Dispatch, Package Accuracy, Lane Full % and Cubes.

Controlled package flow

Accurately input load, misload, and shipping information

Facilitated daily safety meetings ensuring compliance with safety rules

Handled equipment malfunctions

Properly documented hazardous material shipments
Map out daily route
Deliver packages

Pickup packages at assigned times

Really liked my co-workers

Hardest part of the job was working in the heat of summer or middle of winter in a truck with no A.C. or Heat

I enjoyed interacting with people and being outside
Working outside
Trucks dont have A.C.
Munkahelyi kultúra
2008-2012 I work for FedEx Ground Hub 305...

I'm add in this part here because I was not able to add the real Rates.

Overall Rating 3/5

Job Work/Life 1/5

Compensation/Benefits 4/5

Job Security 2/5

Management 3/5

Job Culture 3/5

Now Don't get me wrong when I first start it was nice this was job number three for me I started it when I was 20 years of age. It seemed like it had everything a 401k, etc.

The time there was not well spent. I would only work there a second time. If I feel like they really changed there ways. I have spent 10hr days there but would only work 5-6hrs that day. As for the Compensation they have a student reimbursement for book for up to $1500. Job Security is a joke everyday. I was told how I was replaceable or over it hear it said to someone other then my self. Management have some people with sound minds but other people that really seemed to loss their minds trying to rise up to management. That of course leaves a really bad job environment but it all on your lines supervisor.
$1500 for student's books and 401k
Unsatisfaction Work Environment, Lack of Job Security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the Marietta Terminal at FedEx Ground, means giving 110% of your efforts to accomplish the goals of the day. When people show up to work in the morning they have to make a choice, "Will I give this job everything I have, or will I let it bring me down?" It can be a challenge to always be "at the top of your game". As long as you learn from your mistakes and are wiling to get back on the horse and give it 110%, you'll do well. Management understands this, and they are willing to work with you so that you can accomplish the goals for the day.

What makes this job so great and so rewarding is the people you get to work with. I love coming in every day and talking to the older guys who have been with the company for a long time. Hearing their stories of how things were "back in the day" has always bee one of my favorite parts of the job. It is always nice to meet new hires too. They all come in with a "deer in the headlights" look on their face (just like I did when I started), and they look to me for answers. Helping them learn how to do the job safely, efficiently, and quickly, is the other thing I like most about working here. I look forward to coming back to work the next day because of who I work with and work for. FedEx Ground is a good Company.
1,0
Fast Paced
Production based

Hardest part of the job was unloading trucks
free lunch
no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive pay. Great vacation. Fair management. Great team work atmosphere.
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day for me would result in evening set-up, and arrangement of document baskets on rollers in preparation for Purple Light. Adjust all bins and sign-on to the machine. I sort between 2500-3500 document withing 2.5 hours. I work at a fast pace.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
short hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for FedEx is no easy task at all, all employees are hired as part time. The work is hard and very fast paced, the hours you receive are horrible. The only way to move up in the company is to take on triple your work load and kiss up to the managers. Those people who come to work everyday and work above and beyond the call of duty are stuck with the same entry level position they started out with, because the managers are afraid they will excel beyond them.
Kontra érvek
benifits are terrible, breaks are short if any, managers that forget to manage your work time correctly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast paced enviroment. I have learned how to make decisions in a fast paced enviroment.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés