Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lubbock, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Lubbock, TX12 értékelés
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has the same operations each day, but the events that take place each day are never the same. This makes for a exciting and challenging work environment. This job has a very good job enlargement for an individual who is willing to improve their abilities in the workplace. Get to work around planes everyday.
Great benefits
Late hours sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for FedEx Freight. I hired on as a Road Driver & City Driver. I worked my way to operation supervisor and then to fleet maintenance supervisor. I moved from one location to another and when family emergency came up I needed to transfer back to my home town they couldn’t allow me to transfer back.
Therefore I had to leave Fedex Freight after almost 14 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being able to multitask, I didn't have an issue with that but did see some employees that did. Knowing how to load your trucks properly to avoid tripping and easier access to packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, long hours, very competitive pay scale, professional work environment, you are expected to be a professional , customer service skills are very important. Great work place environment, team work is an important quality, along with communication. Newer trucks and trailers. Fedex Freight likes to hire from within and excepts transfers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
for people who like to work hard and like fast paced work. waking up at 3 in the morning is mainly the hardest part about the job but once you get the hang of your position it gets easier.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would stock aisles and prepare products for customers to take off shelves and buy. I would be in charge of 2 to 3 aisles a night by myself.
You get a paycheck.
Kontra érvek
No room to progress and move up.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day starts off around 6 a.m. and can end at 12 p.m. depending on the work load. Peak season is the most hectic time of year which is from november - Janurary. I learned to navigate the route using maps so well that i knew where the customers lived just by looking at there names. The hardest part of the job would be trying to make all deliveries by 5 p.m. or delivering in the dark on the county roads. the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the customers especially the appreciative customers that understand that you cannot make all deliveries at the same time everyday that sometimes there packages arrive late into the night because the route does 300+ miles almost everyday, personally i try to make every delivery no matter the time i was out on the road
You can transfer from state to state, 2 days off guarenteed
Kontra érvek
No benefits, working for contractors that do not pay worth your experience, weather related accidents can cause you to lose your job
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at FedEx was a life learning experience. Working on the assets of the company can be challenging and stressful but to see the outcome of my work was great.
Pro érvek
Stable long term job with great benefits.
Shift work
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company that inspires to deliver the Purple Promise.
a lot of incentives.
Kontra érvek
somedays can be extremely tough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day includes loading and unloading large containers off of plains and trucks, unloading/loading packages that are frequently 50 lbs or more, operating heavy machinery on an airport ramp around airplanes. The hours of operation are hard to keep from 4 am until whenever the days work is done that morning and then a split on Saturdays where you have to return at 4:45 pm for a second shift. Inconsistent hours make for difficulty in making plans and a steady sleep schedule.
great benefits
Kontra érvek
short/no breaks during work hours, inconsistent hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So proud to work for such a company that has entegrity
Employees were great to work with. Managers for me was wonderful
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
no fulltime available
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked a.m shift 4-8 a.m had spare time for school and second job. Worked with alot of good people.
Pro érvek
good benefits. free time for second job or school.
Kontra érvek
managers are not that great. work early mornings, late nights and weekends.