Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Liverpool, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 445 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx can be a fun place to work and a good place to start your career but currently not more then that. Unless relocation is an option advancing beyond entry level management would be difficult since there are more then enough people who are willing to move.
free lunches during peak, 401k, pention
healthcare, advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time working a seasonal position at Fedex during the graveyard shift did not interfere with my personal life and I would work it again. The management was exceptionally nice and very fair.
Hours
Didn't turn permanent
Munkahelyi kultúra
warehouse personnel are excellent fast pace environment steady work great pay have to be self motivating
Munkahelyi kultúra
Atypical day at Fedex consist of overlooking mail, responding to necessary messages, assisting contractors and drivers to situate their daily routs, troubleshooting within the Quality Assurance team to resolve incorrect address information, providing efficient customer services to all customers, answering phones, creating copying, and filing important paperwork. I have learned how to work effectively with others in a fast paced environment. I feel the management of Fedex could make some minor improvements to create a more positively influential atmosphere while working. The hardest part of my job at Fedex is multitasking fast enough to satisfy the above management. The most enjoyable part of my job is satisfying customers and working together effectively.
Pro érvek
frequent free meals, flexible hours, understanding management, and benefits.
Kontra érvek
odd hours and low availability for extra hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.